The End [Post Apocalyptic]

Started by Gekido, August 11, 2012, 02:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gekido

It has been a year ever since the last transmission went through, a man panting and saying "The word as we know it ended, we should be ashamed of ourselves... now with every form of government fallen into the virus we met our own destruction. Good luck to any survivors out there, I hope from the bottom of my heart you can make it since I won't. I been subjected to a lot of pain during my life, however none of them compares to the pain of knowing...humans ended their own existence. Humans were the only race that killed themselves extinct. God bless you all.... if there is a God left....". It has been a year ever since that transmission and ever since humanity became extinct. There are only a few here and there who survives, those brave enough to hang on with the right people. Those who knew how to fight were also survivors, in general the strong and the wise survived. Humanity it's at the brink of extinction it all started with a cure, a single cure that we thought could archive something great, cure Alzheimer's.

However soon the scientist started realizing that the cure would be their downfall. At first they thought it was all good since the people showed only good effects from the pill, no side effects were discovered. However as one of the patients died something horrible was discovered, they didn't stay dead.  The patient rose from the bed a few second later biting the first person he saw, a nurse. The bite dug deep into her flesh tearing out skin and making blood spread all over the place. Rushing to try and save her the doctors were bitten next, no matter how much they restrained the patient he would not let go. Minutes later the entire hospital was in chaos, people biting each other and rising from the dead to bite and feed.

The story didn't ended there, the murders spread all over the city, in just a matter of hours the city was doomed. The government quickly rushed in sending their elite troops to try and find a reason for this chaos, however they too were met with hordes of hungry zombies, there were nothing they could do but die. The virus spread quickly, hitting state after state and killing millions of people. The end continued as it spread overseas to Japan and Spain, the Caribbean was gone in just a day. However they would not be prepared for what would happen next.

Mutation, that was the next step in the chaos. Some infected developed mutations so horrifying that the look alone could send a person to their grave. Claws and fangs started growing on some zombies, they became quicker and faster. A couple of months after the that the  last message went through the air, the earth was doomed. It has been a couple of months ever since the last message appeared on the radio, a group of survivors of a small town in Mississippi are  joined together by this cause. Would new people join them? would they even survive?

1- No God Modding or Power Play
2- I will serve as ST, although this isn't a system game I will play npc's.
3- Try to post as best as possible, always try your best please.
4- I understand if  English isn't your main language, it's not mine either but please try your best to use spell checker.
5- Try to post more than five sentences per post. Over a hundred words per post please.
6- This will take place in the small town of Saint Falls, if you want to be a resident of that place already let me know.
7- More rules will be added.

Okay people now that we got the basics going on this will be my first group game, non system on Elliquiy. This will have all my favorite horror games into one, so you will have Zombies, Ghost, Mutations, Horrors, Vampires, Sirens, Werewolves and everything else I can imagine. Your mission? to simply survive. You can start a center for survivors to come in, you can even kill survivors that come asking for aid, whatever you want to do. I would like to point out one simple fact, every action has their consequence, be mindful of that. I hope to have at least five players so we can start this, you can play more characters than one and I will play a npc as well that will join you in the story. I will add npc's (non player characters) that would join you, depending on your actions they would survive or die. I hope that people show interest on this game since I spent a good time thinking of monsters to send to you guys and gurls.

Character Sheet

[float=left][img width=300 padding=15]InsertPictureHere[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b] (Cooking, Cleaning, Fighting, stuff like that. I wont accept everybody to be a fighter, please people have some guts to pick something else!)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Gekido

Name: Brian Connors
Sexuality: Straight
Skills: Handyman, Fighter
Personality: He is a man who knows what he wants and always goes to get it. Once he sets his mind into something he will not stop unless he archived what he wanted to do. He is a person of trust since he always keep his promises. Being honest and a bit of a joke he hopes to give the mood up. He really hates whats happening to the world and often times he is afraid of the things he encounters however he never backs down. He is like a big brother to most of the people in the crew, everybody likes him and everybody looks at him for times of stress. Although he refuses to be the leader the group already made their mind about it.

Bio: Brian was born in Saint Falls, his parents owned the local bar which everybody went to. They were loving folks that always tried their best for the community. Growing up he had many friends, his first girlfriend was at the young age of thirteen. He rescued her from some bullies that were picking on her and always seemed to protect her. They both grew up together and quickly became a couple. They married at the young age of twenty and he had his first daughter, Kayla. He loved her to death so he had to quit the university and take jobs here and there to repair anything that he could. He was the guy to call when whatever broke, he charged very low or often times did it for free if it was simple enough job.

The community of Saint Falls loved him, however when the virus started he knew it would be trouble. When the virus finally arrived to the small town he started gathering supplies and make a shelter for himself and his family. His wife however died and became one of them, he had to shoot her in the head thing that he still has nightmares up to this point. Slowly he started getting people in his shelter. Looking at their situation he moved the refuge during the day to the bar since it has the most space. Now he tries to survive day by day with his daughter and the people of Saint Falls.

(If someone wants to play the daughter let me know)

Clio

I would like to play a female. I could be the 20 year old daughter or someone unrelated. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Gekido

Clio

Name: Kayla Connors
Sexuality: Straight
Skills: Cooking, Farming, Working with Children & Animals, Leadership, Sewing, Intelligence...can do some basic fighting.
Personality: Kayla is very sweet and generous to those who deserve it, but can be dangerous and scary to those who don't. She has a true redheaded temper, but it takes a lot for her to get really angry. Most of the time it's just little tantrums that go away in a few minutes. She's intelligent, but very much in her own little world most of the time. She also has more book smarts than common sense, but the viral outbreak has forced her to have both. She is witty and funny, but often awkward. She is almost naively fearless, but she has very strong opinions on certain things that she doesn't like. She is creative and resourceful, and more of a problem "fixer." She can be a bit of a drama queen, but she's not selfish or greedy....simply charismatic and a lover of attention. She is naturally flirty and sensual, but more of a tease. She doesn't often follow through with her teasing.

She is very motherly, and as her father is the leader of the group, she has taken over the mothering role to a certain extent. She will always defend and care for those around her. She isn't the traditional sweet and quiet girl, as she is extroverted and friendly...but she is surprisingly domestic. She can cook, clean, sew and care for anything. If something needs to be done, she'll either do it or learn how. She is a bookworm, but as supplies are limited, she has to settle for a few of her old books that she managed to grab...and writing in journals that she keeps. She is inventive and can make almost anything, especially as her dad is a handyman.

Family is very important to her, and when her father had to shoot her mother, her heart broke. For a long time, she wouldn't talk to anyone, and many worried that she'd never come out of her depression. However, she knew her mother wouldn't want her to sit around and sulk while the world needed her, so she snapped out of it and is now her father's right hand man...well, woman. She loves her father dearly, and as they are the only ones the other has, she is very close to him.

Born and raised in a small town, she is definitely more of a rural girl than a city girl. She prefers the wilderness and wide open spaces to anywhere with too many people. Of course, now everyone wanted to be rural, as cities were hotbeds for the infected. She can be overly trusting, but she's trying to work on that, as in this world you have to be wary of everyone.
Bio:

Born to Brian and Susan Connors 20 years ago, she was a precocious and lovable child. Although she was never spoiled, she never wanted for anything, and had as much love and support as she could want. She was always a daddy's girl, but she was very close to her mother as well. She made straight A's in school and was well-liked, although she could be a bit of a loner...preferring time with her family and books than that of parties and the like.

When the virus hit, she was at college (majoring in English), but came home right away. She had to witness her father shooting her mother. Although she knew it was his only option, she also still had nightmares about it. After her depression eased, she helped her dad however she could, and now she is an integral part of the team.

Gekido

Clio

Gekido

Clio

Quote from: Gekido on August 11, 2012, 08:46:40 PM
yep it is

Yay! I might change the model, as I haven't decided if she's right for the character yet.

Now, just to get this question out of the way, you aren't wanting this to include incest, are you? I'm fine either way, but since you didn't mention it, I'm assuming not.

And now we just need more players!

Gekido

Incest could be a part of it yeah up to you though I don't mind either way. Yes we need more players!

Clio

Quote from: Gekido on August 11, 2012, 08:55:10 PM
Incest could be a part of it yeah up to you though I don't mind either way. Yes we need more players!

Heh. I guess we'll see how it goes.

And yeah. Hopefully more people will come around...

MzHyde

Name:Tracy Grimm
Sexuality:Lesbian
Skills: Mechanic, Driver, Streetsmart
Personality:Psychotic, Bipolar, Snarky
Bio:Tracy Gallagher, Inmate #86753-09, otherwise known as 'Tracy Grimm' or 'Grimm' by her friends and fellow gang members. Orphaned at a young age, bounced from foster home to foster home, never fitting in. Always violent, always lashing out. Psychologically, she yearns for a place to fit in and belong, but her violent tendencies make it hard for her to fit in. In school (what little she stayed for) she was a bully and constantly in detention. After giving up on education she fell in with local street gangs. Again, she was bounced from gang to gang, never really fitting in and taking no orders from anyone. She killed a number of her fellow gang members over petty squabbles. Frequently in and out of jail over the years, she has become very streetwise and crafty. Her talents lie in fixing vehicles and driving them with unmatched skill. Her most famous arrest came at the end of a three hour police chase that only ended because the car she stole ran out of gas. Tracy has managed to thrive during the apocalypse, enjoying the lawless nature of the land and being able to go and do whatever she pleases.

Gekido

It looks good, however do you think you can find a real model picture?

MzHyde

Not really, they don't have the look I want. If it's a problem then I'll withdraw.

Gekido

nah its quite alright then, you are in :)

MzHyde

Geeklet

Somewhat interested... but I'm actually more commenting to say that I love the character picture MzHyde posted.  XD

Clio

Welcome, MzHyde. :)

I actually went out looking for some similar live models that I thought resembled the picture when Gekido hadn't said yes yet. I figured I'd show you one that I found, but there are a lot of Suicide Girls that look similar to that picture as well. :)

Starfucked:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

MzHyde

Quote from: Geeklet on August 12, 2012, 02:07:17 PM
Somewhat interested... but I'm actually more commenting to say that I love the character picture MzHyde posted.  XD

Thank you my darling. <3

Thanks for the image search but that's a little... latex-y for my tastes. Here's the other one of Tracy that I have;

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

And the full-sized first version;

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Clio

Quote from: MzHyde on August 12, 2012, 03:46:44 PM

Thanks for the image search but that's a little... latex-y for my tastes.

Yeah. I was trying to find pictures of her not in latex, but she seems to really like the stuff. *shrugs* Oh well. :)

Geeklet

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 12, 2012, 03:55:50 PM
Yeah. I was trying to find pictures of her not in latex, but she seems to really like the stuff. *shrugs* Oh well. :)

Can't say I blame her... *shifty eyes, is a lover of the material as well*

Clio

Quote from: Geeklet on August 12, 2012, 05:46:42 PM
Can't say I blame her... *shifty eyes, is a lover of the material as well*

*grins* And you are well-known for it. ;)

Gekido

I am locking the thread for two weeks, just got tickets for a vacation to Japan.

Gekido

back, who is still interested in this?

Chaosfox

I know that i have said i am all-ready doing a couple of other in another post but this one seems to good to pass up for me could you take one more?
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's