News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[MUL: NC-H/BON] A Specific Request

Started by Skye, November 03, 2009, 01:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

Looking for someone who is...
highly reactive, pays attention to details and writes in the third person omniscient perspective, and patient. This is a long term game that is in no hurry to get rushed through.

Someone who can play...
a female character who is dominant, but not sadistic in the least. Coercing Lucinda into delving into the risque hobbies your character enjoys. At Janeilbennett's request, the things done to his character involve abduction, molestation, finger jobs, hand jobs, groping, dry-humping, causing him to orgasm multiple times, spanking etc.

Some other kinks mentioned in the brief brainstorming process were being fully clothed. The setting takes place in the 1800's, so the layers of undergarments are definitely part of the appeal. Sexual intercourse might not occur, however, there is a succubus undertone Janeilbennett mentioned that he wanted the two female characters to posses. Not necessarily in the demoness sense. More so, experimenting with his character's semen.

communication: pms are the best form for now, and links to our Absences and Apologies can be found labeled as such in J's signature, and the left picture of my signature which links to my own, just in case we go m.i.a. without warning.

Questions?

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]