The Lodge - A pre-Golden Globes event

Started by Primarch, April 16, 2014, 11:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

"The Golden Globe, Awarded for Excellence in film & television."

"I'll never have to suck another cock again!" - Marilyn Monroe

The stories of the casting couch are in their hundreds. The young girl that moves to Hollywood to make it big but find achieving her dreams comes with a cost. It doesn't end there though, once you're famous. Everybody knows that. Marilyn Monroe was invited to parties for the sole purpose of sleeping with producers. Megan Fox started getting backroom offers only after getting famous. Then there is 'The Lodge.' This is the top tier of the movie industries policy of fame for sex.

At the mountain retreat known only as 'The Lodge' the already famous and successful meet the people that can sway the opinions or make the bribes to have their work recognized. Some call it the most decadent orgy in the world while others call it business. Some feel it is the only way to get their achievements given their fair due in a cut throat industry. Some feel it is needed to give their career a boost. Some just want the award. It is a weekend event where nothing is off limits. Arrangements are made. The terms are theirs to negotiate.  What is required to secure the 'Best Actress in a Motion Picture Drama'? How many favours must be exchanged? Is it better to pay up their part behind closed doors so their new friend can horde the knowledge of your flesh to himself? Or maybe you want all to see what you are willing to do to achieve your ambitions, give them a show.

Thought the 71st Golden Globes are still recent memory, it is time to begin preparations for the 72nd. Those that are viable to attend already know how, they know who to reach out too. Some will have attended more than once, some will be attending for the first time. Some will never attend again, for one reason or another. Some will be glad to make the arrangements and dive in, some will grit their teeth, smile and suffer it. Think of your career. 

In the end everyone gets what they want. That's the glory of the Lodge.

The idea for 'The Lodge' is likely apparent enough from the top. People that want an award in the Golden Globes go to a weekend long event where they suck and fuck whoever or whatever is required to get what they want. The above linked images all make use of actual actresses and I think in a game like this using actual actresses would add to the fun, it is however possible to use OCs. While the powerful man/beautiful actress is more typical in this trope there is nothing to say men cannot attend or all the arrangements even need to be heterosexual in nature. The game would allow for single pairings, group events, exhibition and likely anything the players feel comfortable in arranging, from a trip to a dungeon for some bondage right on up to other extreme/unusual events that might occur. Although I don't think we'll allow for extreme content unless there is a significant interest in it and it won't put off other players. 

So if people are intrigued we can set up a character template and set it up. Just you know, feel free to express interest. I'm also open to suggestions and free to answer questions.

Actor/Actress Template:

[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[center][img][/img][/center]

[b]Desired Award:[/b]
[b]Project:[/b] Movie/Series to be nominated. Feel free to use an actual project or OC for the purpose of the game
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]   
[spoiler=Additional Images]
[/spoiler]

HFPA Template:

[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[center][img][/img][/center]

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]   
[spoiler=Additional Images]
[/spoiler]

Foxy DeVille

Primarch

Very good! If you have any preferences on elements to the game feel free to say so. Hopefully a couple of others will express interest.

Orval Wintermute

Might be interesting to be a Mr. Fixit type "You want a part in which film? It's going to be difficult to added to casting call for that. But I know someone who might be able to change that. All you have to do is take this video and that girl into a quiet room and come back with something interesting to watch."

Sorry getting carried away there

Primarch

Quote from: Orval Wintermute on April 17, 2014, 10:07:28 AM
Might be interesting to be a Mr. Fixit type "You want a part in which film? It's going to be difficult to added to casting call for that. But I know someone who might be able to change that. All you have to do is take this video and that girl into a quiet room and come back with something interesting to watch."

Sorry getting carried away there

Well the the setting for this game is more along the lines of "You want which award for that film?" But yes, the characters will be broken down between the actors/actresses that want awards and the people that can make it happen.

Primarch

Template added for the Actor/Actresses. Feel free to fill out and post. Template for people that can rig the awards coming soon.

eiselmann

Wouldn't mind playing a young man newly inherited the family production house , thou not the largest or richest player his influence runs deep with significant ties and investment in all areas of the industry.

Don't want him to be naïve but would like him to be a little star-struck was thinking he might have a favourite amongst the actresses and once that becomes known could be a story arc for any interaction he has with various actresses. (was thinking this actress was his high school prom date with benefits and he's had a massive crush ever since)

Played a similar version of this on another site a few years ago and it was loads of fun writing ,hope this gets the interest the idea deserves and kicks off
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

TheWizardofOz

Wouldn't mind playing a young Australian actor who's recently moved to Hollywood looking for his big break, preferably in film.

DonnaSalmer

I could play Zooey Deschanel or Sarah Michell Geller where she got off to a fantastic start in her career, but it's starting to wane as she was over booked at first and the producers are jut not hiring her. She has been told by other older female actresses the Lodge is a place to get booked. They also tell her, what happens at the Lodge stays at the Lodge.

Primarch

Quote from: arydanilov on April 23, 2014, 09:09:10 PM
Wouldn't mind playing a young Australian actor who's recently moved to Hollywood looking for his big break, preferably in film.

The idea here is more so for people that are already famous.

Quote from: DonnaSalmer on April 25, 2014, 10:13:55 AM
I could play Zooey Deschanel or Sarah Michell Geller where she got off to a fantastic start in her career, but it's starting to wane as she was over booked at first and the producers are jut not hiring her. She has been told by other older female actresses the Lodge is a place to get booked. They also tell her, what happens at the Lodge stays at the Lodge.

Either Zooey or Sarah would work.

App template up for members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Feel free to start submitting characters and posting up here. Character thread will go up once we have a few.

DonnaSalmer

Player: DonnaSalmer
Character Name: Sarah Michelle Gellar
Appearance:

Desired Award: -Best Actress in a Motion Picture
Project: -Cruel Intentions Three
Ons: See my profile
Offs: See my profile
Additional Images

eiselmann

I'll add some pics soon just want to see if the bio passes muster

Player: Eiselmann
Character Name: Simon Hamilton
Profession: Journalist
English born (now 20)Simon immigrated to America when he was fourteen to stay with his grandparents after the death of his parents. His grandparents owned significant shares in two publishing houses back in England as well as upwards of 5 percent holdings in over forty leading companies in the film and TV industry in America. Simon has used his contacts to get accredited to the HFPA so that he has a direct vote however his true influence runs deeper. When he was in high school he took his favourite actress to his prom, it came with benefits. She is still his favourite and is at the lodge....a fact soon to become common knowledge inside the lodge.
Appearance:

Ons: Multiple female partners, domination, orgies, group sex, oral (giving and receiving)  being begged for sex
Offs:    Male on male contact(beyond non sexual and incidental) anything best left in a toilet,
Additional Images

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

TheWizardofOz

Quote from: Primarch on April 25, 2014, 10:23:57 AM
The idea here is more so for people that are already famous.

Either Zooey or Sarah would work.

App template up for members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Feel free to start submitting characters and posting up here. Character thread will go up once we have a few.

Alright, maybe I can have him already establish himself as a well known actor, or I could just play a real life Aussie actor like Hugh Jackman or Guy Pierce

Primarch

Hugh Jackman or Guy Pierce would be perfect.

TheWizardofOz

Player: Arydanilov
Character Name: Guy Pearce
Appearance:

Desired Award: Best Supporting Actor
Project: Iron Man 3
Ons: Giving and receiving oral, teasing, dirty talk, group sex
Offs: Male on male (strictly straight)