The Deal [VAN to BON, Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, September 06, 2009, 07:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

"Ladies and Gentleman, I am glad you took this invitation seriously." the tape recorder began, sitting in the middle of the conference room where pins could be heard dropping.

"I represent a group looking out for the future development of humanity, our names are not important nearly so much as the other people in this room.

As you have no doubt noticed there is, possibly aside from the lawyer playing this tape, there is only one man in this room. He is as in the dark as any of you are about this we assure you. We would like to propose a deal.

To the women in this room the deal is simple, allow this man to impregnate you and immediately upon the birth $250,000 will be deposited into a bank account of your choice. You are not required to raise the child yourself, but if you do so another $10,000 will be deposited into this account on the child's birthday for as long as the child is under your care. If you decide to have multiple children from this man these cash incentives apply to each child individually- so yes, they do add together. You are not prevented from having children with other men, but the incentives only apply to children from which this man is the father.

To the man in this room, you have a similiar deal. $50,000 for every healthy baby that results from you impregnating a woman in this room. If you decide to play an active role in the lives of these children you will also receive $10,000 on each birthday until the child is 18.

To all of you. Tell anyone of this in any fashion and the deal is off. It is that simple.

The choice, is yours.
"

[This starts in a conference room with a mysterious tape and puts the characters in the center of a conspiracy of unknown proportions- they can comply or investigate depending on the characters. Thoughts/Interest?]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

RedEve

What is your long-term vision for this thread? Does the guy just go around impregnating women all the time?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TheVillain

The long term vision is investigating a potentially global conspiracy as to who is making the deals and why, the final outcome depending on some choices. Compliance is one of them.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

LilyNitemare

Sex is not just a for fun
its also for stress reliever
Excise

TheVillain

I'd say for right now make a character if you want in. I'll improvise a few things depending on who is interested and how many.

LilyNitemare

so I should post my character on here...
Sex is not just a for fun
its also for stress reliever
Excise

TheVillain

Sure, why not? They can also be PMed to me if anyone is feeling shy.