News:

Main Menu

sick day excuses

Started by Jester, August 01, 2006, 05:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenChild

I would file for sexual harassment. All that work and no sex... talk about sexual harass someone ;)

Jester

actually elvi, i would love to be hired by you and then you can sexually harrass me!

no more sick days for me!

GoldenChild

Jester, do you know how Elvi probably sexually harrass people? Mimimal clothing and no touching... Talk abou harrassment.

Elvi

*LOL*
Take myself to the industrial tribunal and accuse myself of sexually harrassing me.......I can see the headache tablets being taken as we speak.....

And yes, I always wear very little clothing for work, at the moment I'm sat in a blue checked work shirt.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

GoldenChild

Elvi... you work from home (at least my memory tells me your are)... you can do things like that... as for us other poor souls we still have to dress up when go to work  :'(

Elvi

What makes you think I dressed any different when I did?
*sniggers*

Went to work in my dressing gown once, locked myself out of the house and my friend, who I worked with, had a spare set.

GoldenChild

*totally red in the face*  :o

Elvi

Wel I was the talk of the office at the time.....well for sometime actually.....

GoldenChild

Hmmmm wonder why... started working home shortly after or? ;)

PhoenixBlaze

God you people are lucky WTF is a day off, it has been so long that I can't remember. I design video games for a living and work damn near everyday at least an hour or two each day even on the weekends. A break for me is sitting with the guys drinking a beer before we go home for the day which is usually at night most of the time.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Elvi

Quote from: GoldenChild on August 03, 2006, 08:40:33 AM
Hmmmm wonder why... started working home shortly after or? ;)

About ten years after actually......*grins*

Pheonix?
An hour or two every day?
So you work 14 hours a week?
Gosh, that must be so hard.....

I pull a sixty-seventy hour week almost every week.....

PhoenixBlaze

No that's not what I mean't seventy hours or more a week, the least amount I work on a weekend is three or four hours but usually more.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Apple of Eris

Quote from: Max on August 03, 2006, 07:53:02 AM
Just curious, if you fired yourself, who would you get to do your job?  And what if you decided that you were not fired, what then?  :)

Uhm... the legal gnomes?
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Apple of Eris

Unless I'm involved in a case I do about... oh 10-20 hours of actual work a week, but I'm pretty much on call for legal emergencies 24/7.

Such as being awakened at 3 am to go get a rather drunken chef (and also the establishment's owner) out of jail. Other than that it's a breeze. It's kind of nice to be paid for doing nothing.

Though I also do some teaching on the side and help colleagues with other cases (researching case law and so forth).
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Lilian

Quote from: PhoenixBlaze on August 03, 2006, 08:45:53 AM
God you people are lucky WTF is a day off, it has been so long that I can't remember. I design video games for a living and work damn near everyday at least an hour or two each day even on the weekends. A break for me is sitting with the guys drinking a beer before we go home for the day which is usually at night most of the time.

Really? I'm going to school to design, help program, and do graphical art and animation for video games. =3   So are you the one to blame for crappy games lately? >.>