Stockholm Syndrome - Seeking male(s)

Started by Luella, September 23, 2010, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luella

[ Stockholm Syndrome ]

So, like any writer, I'd like to challenge myself away from my comfort zones.I want to push myself, in seeing how can my character's emotions and reactions can be written in this particular story.  In this roleplay, dark explicit themes like torture, sadomasochism (non-sexual) and possibly rape will be explored

o Also, I'm challenging myself by omitting one crucial sensory tool, the sense of sight, in my character. This is a vampire-centered fic, but due to it's dark themes, vampires in this story are heartless killers, not lovers.

o I'm seeking one/two experienced male writers, and by experienced, I mean good writers that can sustain at least thick chucks of paragraphs in every post. No one sentences, small paragraphs. Only good, grammatically correct and concrete paragraphs with an eye for detail. Those who are interested, I'll screen through your previous posts to get a feel of your writing style.

Storyline:

All hunters play with their prey before eating them, and that is the same with vampires. Lena is part of a group of human slaves, to be auctioned off to vampires in the black market. Because she is blind, there are no takers. A man places a bid for her and brings her home. He was kind and understanding, not wanting Lena to be a mere servant girl but as a human companion. He then leaves for a few days on a business trip, leaving Lena alone in the house.

Lena was awoken by someone returning. Her guides her to another part of the house, and Lena thought he wanted to give her a surprise. But instead, he locks her up in the dungeon and tortures her for the fun of it. Lena is confused, the man kept referring himself as the twin brother , but this man, sounded exactly like him and 'felt' like him.

After a few days/hours of torture, she is released by the kind man again. Her wounds are attended to and she is cared tenderly for.  She is confused, is it him, or is it his evil twin brother? And this continues for a period of time until the vampire is sick of playing.
-----

o Up to this point, I'm not sure where the story leads, but most likely, Lena will be eaten.

o Next, I'm not sure if the vampire in the story, will be the same man...or that he really has a twin brother. I'll leave this up to the applicants. If there is a general interest, one can play the good guy and the other the bad. Or, if you want to challenge yourself, you can be both!

>:)

Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan