Lots and lots of ideas...(M/M only)

Started by roninc30, September 17, 2010, 11:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roninc30

Either or both works for me.   You're the first person to take me up on the Firefly idea, so yay!

Work is killing me these days so I'm a bit slow with posting, but I'd love to play and hopefully I can be faster in a few weeks.  :)
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Teague

That's alright. I try not to have all my eggs in one basket RP story wise, so I'm not terribly impatient. If a week goes by with no reply I might email a gentle poke, and see what's going on, but that's all. I work in a hotel in Florida, so we get waves of business where I feel tired and less inspired too.

I'm hopeful that you have a start in mind on the Firefly thing, and any time you want to set up a thread and link me that would be great! Assuming that's how you prefer it? I'm a bit of an Elliquiy, forum rp newbie, and you'd be my first one on one.
To the scientist there is the joy in pursuing truth which nearly counteracts the depressing revelations of truth.
H. P. Lovecraft

roninc30

Wonderful!  I'm really excited about this one. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133783.0

There's the link.  I put it under "light" but am more than happy to go darker if you want the boys to get into anything heavy either together/flashbacks/whatever.  I love both light and extreme....as long as they fall in love with each other, absolutely anything goes in my book.  :)

Hope you like this post okay.  I don't usually write that much, but I was trying to get it all set up. 

I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

metamorphize

Are those Firefly plots I see? #2 is really intriguing, I'd love to play Jayne in that one. Broken!Jayne would be very angsty and delicious. :D

roninc30

Oooh yes!  I ADORE Broken!Jayne! :)

Do you want to discuss it first or jump right in?

I've been dying to do this plot for ages.
~*~ My blog   ~*~

metamorphize

I'll send you a pm and we can discuss it.  :-)

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~