Fox Hunt

Started by Amberghylles, May 11, 2007, 03:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Yeah a fantasy setting, Freeform, making it into a game but multiple one-on-one threads first off. Perhaps they can merge later on after either the foxgirls meet or the hunters?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

HybridHalf

Quote from: Lirliel on May 15, 2007, 10:15:55 PM
making it into a game but multiple one-on-one threads first off.

Howabout opposite? Big thread first, then it branches out into smaller sub-threads just in case Hunters or Foxgirls have "alliances" or whatnot.

Brylion

Quote from: HybridHalf on May 15, 2007, 10:42:40 PM
Howabout opposite? Big thread first, then it branches out into smaller sub-threads just in case Hunters or Foxgirls have "alliances" or whatnot.

That seems to make more sense to me, really. I am good either way, modern or fantasy setting.

Amberghylles

Ok, sounds like fantasy freeform then.

Perhaps a pair of introductory threads set the day/night before the hunt to start with?  One for the hunters gathering and having their pre-hunt celebration and the other to post the foxgirls backgrounds and give them a chance to mingle in the pens.  Then we could combine everything into one thread for the hunt itself?

shadowheart

I will go with whatever everyone decides .. I just wanna be a foxgirl *smile*

BK Geno

Either way is fine with me. But as mages, we will have 'unfair' advantages over the women.

Just letting them know, before some of us do something... "evil" MUHAHAHAHA  ;D
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Pumpkin Seeds

Sounds good so far.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Jeramiahh

Aye, this looks really fun.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

HybridHalf

Quote from: BK Geno on May 16, 2007, 06:17:39 PM
Either way is fine with me. But as mages, we will have 'unfair' advantages over the women.

Just letting them know, before some of us do something... "evil" MUHAHAHAHA  ;D

God forbid one of us unleashes a fireball and start a forest fire.

BK Geno

I was thinking more along the lines of casting dimension door and appearing in front of the girl, and then casting spell of 'Hold Monster Till the Cows Come Home' (custom spell).

That would hardly be fair.

HybridHalf

Quote from: BK Geno on May 17, 2007, 03:43:50 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of casting dimension door and appearing in front of the girl, and then casting spell of 'Hold Monster Till the Cows Come Home' (custom spell).

Always taking the easy route, you young'uns!!  :D

Amberghylles

Ok, as tomorrow is my day off and we seem to have a plan I'll put together the opening posts and link to them here.  Basically a set of threads for people to introduce their characters and perhaps get in a little conversation with each other before the hectic chase scene.

Amberghylles

Ok and the game's up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9884.msg353319#msg353319

That's the OOC, with links to the two starting threads.  All of it's under NCEF small games.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: BK Geno on May 17, 2007, 03:43:50 AM

There's a lot more fun spells in the Book of Erotic Fantasy

Disrobe - All non magical clothing and armour falls off
Unseen Lover - Invisable force that copulates with target of spell
Liars curse - Body part grows when telling lies
Depilatory - Removes hair
Grope - Telekeinetic groping
Phamtasmal lover - Attractive illusion exhausts target
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Amberghylles

Now now... is any of that really sporting?

HairyHeretic

Depends on what you consider sporting  ;D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

BK Geno

*Takes off hat and holds over heart* AHMEN.