News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jocelyn Isnt Here

No.. I've liked most books I've ever been required to read.

Have you ever eaten something really fattening and then skipped your next meal to make up for it?
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Cassiopeia

So guilty :P

Ever had a sundae for a meal?

Scribbles

Guilty! And I'd do it again too!  :-)

Ever wave at someone only to find you have no idea who the person is?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Cassiopeia

Guilty! I hate that ><

Ever have someone wave at you, only to realize once they passed that you DID know who they were?

TheLegionary

guilty.

Ever have someone wave at you without knowing who she or he were, but used that to flirt her or him?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, always too busy racking my brain trying to figure out who they are :P

Ever purposely press someone's buttons?

TheLegionary

guilty.

Even unzipped someone's trousers "by accident"?

Autumn52

Not guilty

ever watch someone masterbate without them knowing
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Zaphod

Not guilty

Ever masturbated in a pool?

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever masturbated in a bath or shower?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Seara

Really guilty

Ever masterbate going down the road?

Endorphin

Nothing I'd really count.

Ever masturbate outdoors?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Azrael Annavianna

very guilty

ever masturbate in your neighbor's house?
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Jocelyn Isnt Here

No....

Ever been into your next door neighbor?
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Endorphin

Next door, no. One more door down, yes. EDIT: Actually, next door too. Guilty.

Ever used an animal as a device for scoring, such as buying a certain type of dog because you know that it will attract attention?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... my motives were pure but ferrets are surprisingly effective <.<

Ever use someone else's kid to show just how great you are with children in hopes of attracting someone/scoring?

Endorphin

Not Guilty, though I know a few people I'm sure that little trick would work on.

Ever coveted the partner of a sibling or friend?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, my taste is too different from all of my friends, and no sibs :P

Have you ever had a *current* partner of your friend/sibling attempt to hook up with you?

Endorphin

Yes. A couple of times. And I followed through with it too. :P

Same question?

Seara

Guilty, very guilty

Ever come on to someone doing repairs at your house?

Endorphin

Not Guilty (I'm more used to being the repair guy)

Ever crack onto a shop assistant?

Cassiopeia

I ... don't think I'm guilty ... if everything means what I think it means :P

Ever talk to someone at a bar for like an hour because their friend is talking to your friend, then feel guilty for leading them on?

TheLegionary

Not guilty. My friends would never ask me this favour, just as I would never ask that.

Ever ganged up with friends to look for boyfriends/girlsfriends?

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever gone out with someone out of sympathy?

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

ever though someone was going out with you out of sympathy?