The Hunt For...You Silly! (F LF M/F)

Started by TheLivingWonder, May 06, 2010, 02:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLivingWonder

The Basics

Hello, hello all you lovely Elliquiys...or...hmm...Elliquiyans? Haha, insert dumb blond jokes here, I know you will. So, you're reading this because you're either a.) bored, b.) horny, or c.) looking for some interesting, and engaging role play, right? Good, because I'm all of those things...well, right now in any case. That's why I'm looking for -you-. Yes, -you-! Nope, I didn't stutter, you're the one I want, so no excuses!

So I suppose I'll let you know a little about what I like.

Favs:
Men, Herms, Multiple partners/penetration, loads of cum/cum play, impregnation, inflation, humiliation, public scenes, name calling, anal, rape, rough play, breeding, cuckolding, gender modification, etc.
DONT'S: Toilet play, excessive violence/gore (vore to a certain extent is acceptable) kids

I have a lot of "Do's" so I'm just gonna fill you in on the kinds of things I -really- enjoy, and let you fill in the blanks for yourself. As you can see I'm pretty much open to whatever kind of twisted, perverse ideas you have to throw around, and I'll absolutely relish whatever creative kinks you might find yourself coming up with.

Plots/Availability

Nothing set in stone at the moment, but I'd like to play a submissive role in whatever story me and my partner to be might come up with. Anything from science fiction, to horror fantasy, to contemporary, works for me in terms of the setting. I'm on Pacific Standard Time, and I'm usually a fairly quick poster seeing as how I'm on every day.

I'm certainly not lacking in ideas, but I don't want to fall into the trap of being too specific and then not being able to find anyone who shares the same twisted vision as me. Anyway, if any of you out there think you might want to start up a game, and like what you see here, send me a PM. Until then...hugs and kisses kiddies.

XOXO