Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forbiddenfruit

Banned for making fun of me  :-[

Izzy1337

Banned for not dishing out whatever you receive with payback.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

banned for addicting me with her delicious charm

Aww.. dont cry, Fruity! I'm sorry for making fun of you!
-hugs the crap out of her-
:D
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned for being an addict.  >:)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned. I live only to serve.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for lying.. you aren't serving anyone!

Iridescent Raven

Banned for cruel accusations.  :o

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not taking my order :p
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not giving me an order... :p

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making the hair on my neck stand on end :p
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Banned for making me smile ;)

Izzy1337

Banned! That's a wink not a smile!

forbiddenfruit

Banned for caring a little too much, so what?  >:)

Izzy1337

Banned, just because you're jealous of my perfection is no reason to be devilish.  XD

forbiddenfruit

Banned for having a problem with me being a little devilish, rawr?

Iridescent Raven

Banned for turning into a little devil  :P

forbiddenfruit

Banned for being approved! *giggle*

Izzy1337

Banned! Fruits are supposed to be sweet!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for liking sweet more than naughty
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Banned for making me come back ;)

Iridescent Raven

Banned for not getting his number first.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not getting his number for me

Sybl

Banned for wanting his number.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not wanting me to have his number!