Lets see how far you can take me.

Started by DJGenXCide, August 07, 2013, 07:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

So I tend to be sparse on details up front when it comes to working on a story.  I like to wing things a lot.  However, I've decided I want to try something I've never done before.  Perhaps see where it goes, how the character develops, and even if I can do the writing.  A challenge, and in order for this to work, I seek a partner in crime.

I've never done futanari, nor have I been one to try to be a submissive.  It's not in my nature, but I'm wanting to try and write it.  So here comes the challenge.  I need someone to work with me writing about a character who's undergoing some...sexual issues, if you would.  He is a man, yet wants to see what it might be like with another man.  But I don't want to go the full on male on male.  I want to see something along the lines of a hermaphrodite introducing him to what it's like.  Perhaps it starts off with him being the top, but I want to eventually have the character get pushed to the point where he has to feel what it's like to be taken like he takes others.

The supernatural would be an appropriate setting.  Perhaps a shapeshifter or the like.  It's just the vaguest of ideas, something nebulous and at the same time...it has its hooks in me.  If interested in collaborating, in helping me take this step in my writing career, please PM me.  I'd love to chat and develop a more solid outline.

Thank you for your time in reading this.