Momo's Search Thread F for F/F, M/M, M/F

Started by MomoPeach, August 04, 2013, 12:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

I'm back after an extended hiatus and looking for ONE OR TWO more roleplays to add to my current ones. Hopefully I'll find a new partner as it would be nice to meet someone new. :)

You may reply here or in pm, though I reply to pms faster. I'm around all day now so I have an open posting schedule and try to post a couple of times a day. I tend to write 3-7 paragraphs and I would love the same. I'm not a grammar freak and as long as I know what you're saying I care more about the quality of your writing and the content then the spelling. DETAIL and descriptions make me happy!

I like just about every genre, but fantasy and modern are my favorites. I'll love you more if you play fantasy though. Imagination is very important to me. I like to create new worlds, weapons, monsters and creatures. Read my O/O if you want to find out more about what I like in a roleplay. Below are some ideas and pictures.

Day and Night
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
During the day Liza is a sweet princess who spends her time learning to fight and protect her people. At night however she's been cursed to turn into Amira, a vampire/demon/other dark creature. Her father hides the truth from the kingdom, but when she's found out she must journey to a far away kingdom to seek out the witch who cursed her. Your character must help her during the day to combat the wiles of the world and at night to stop her from committing more acts that will damn her soul, keeping her from ever being cured.

A Different Kind of Voyage [In Discussion]
Mean Minnie, or Captain Minnie is a fierce pirate...and a witch. She's recruited to sail to a faraway island that is said to hold treasures beyond a man's dream by your character (the captain). When they reach the island however things are different then they seem. There's fantastical creatures, dangerous traps and a dark presence rules over it all. -CRAVING-

That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll be adding later. Thanks for looking!

-Momo

MomoPeach

The Last Gunslinger (CRAVING)

Name: Avery
Setting: Old West
Appearance:

Avery is an outlaw on the run again for knocking off one more bank. She lost her partner in the shoot out and now she's holding a grudge against the sheriff of a town called Rose Point. She plans to kill him, but the night she returns she ends up having to save your characters neck from the noose. She doesn't know what compelled her to have a moment of weakness, but now that you're here you're going to help. She needs a partner again and you've just filled that slot, like it or not.

Can be modified if you have a different spend on it. M/F please?

Intergalactic You and Me New and Craving
[In Discussion]
I haven't been into science fiction for a long time, but lately I've really gotten back into it. Giant robots, laser guns, advanced technology, alien races, I love it all. As far as a specific plot I'm still working on one but I'm willing to work one out with a partner. I know that I'm looking for some kind of intergalactic adventure and I need someone who likes to play multiple characters and who knows how to throw in twists here and there. This story would be MOSTLY plot driven with some sex to spice things up. I'm actually looking to get into some tentacles with this plot, but it's not a necessity. I'm also looking for someone who's character is a bit of a switch and who can play both male and female. EX.
This plot can also be modified as needed. No set pairings for this.