Rp 'Flash Sale' Style Offer {F for M Character/s} "Non-Con", Quick Paced

Started by SweetSerenade, August 02, 2013, 09:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

What I am Looking For:
I am looking for roleplayers capable of spinning a short-term story with me. This will be a one-shot, something that I want to be done in a couple months at the most. Meaning people who are slow at responding need not apply for this story(But feel free to PM me about some ideas for potential longer term ones!). This is a 'Flash Sale' style offer on Rps from me. Now mind you my schooling is getting pretty intense, but I really am craving to slam out a story in a one-shot style - that tickles many of my fancies. I will be picky about this, but this is a specialty offer for something I rarely do - Non-Fandom, 'Non-Con', is not usually what I do.

The roleplayer best for this job will be someone who can meet all of the requirements I have laid out. They are things very important to me in the completion of this story. The partners for this plot will be ones who meet all requirements for the scene, as well as present a character that I absolutely love.

1. The players I choose must be capable of providing a high quality of detail in their posts. I want to be mentally stimulated by your writing. I want to FEEL what my character is going through, so I can provide a better response. I want something that will captivate my mind.

2. The players I choose must be capable of doing a Non-Con scene that transcends just normal rape'm mentalities. I want this to tantalize the senses, I want my character to constantly question whether or not it's really rape. I want my character to like what is being done.

a. This means no jumping straight to the sex.
b. This means significant amounts of foreplay on the female character - before the males cock comes into play in any way.
c. This means making my character beg to be touched, keeping her on edge... constantly. But also forcing her to orgasm and make her into a whimpering mess.

3. Quality over Quantity of posts, but I want your posts to be a MINIMUM of a paragraph. A good big healthy paragraph. The ideal partner can dish out two paragraphs a post, and continually captivate me. Please write in the third person. No first person players, I am not comfortable with first-person play.

4. Dominant male characters apply here, only dominant male characters. This is a once in a blue moon request from me, I actually want to play a victim in a Non-Series based Non-Con scene. This is rare, and this is not something that usually happens.

5. Turn in details for one of the following styles of characters: (Please no male human characters)
Incubus
Plant Entity(Must be Male formed, and must be attractive)
Shadow Demons(Must be attractive)
Dark Fae (Particularly shadow manipulators)
Kitsune (Think Youko from Yu Yu Hakusho)
I will consider others, if an image is presented and it meets my tastes.

a. Males must be intelligent, must be charming, and must know how to twist minds just as much as rape bodies.
b. Preference will be given to males with long hair, and slimmer builds. Muscle-bound hulks need not apply.

6. Please PM me if you are interested, or post in this thread to state your interest before PMing me for plot ideas. As a notation, I must tell you that one of the largest kinks I am looking for in this is sensual/sexual teasing being done by tentacle appendages (whether shadow, plant... actual tentacles attached to the character). I'll explain more in detail what I am looking for once you PM me.

What I am not looking for

Please do not apply if you have a fetish for large breasted bimbo characters, bathroom play, an inability to say the word 'cock' in your posts, an inability to describe what you are doing, lack of creativity when in relation to creative ways to torment a female, anal sex to ANYTHING(you better be washing that damn thing before it goes anywhere near my character again, I find that nasty). Some of my Offs might be a little more flexible in this - but it will have to be discussed.

Most of all
If you believe that a Non-Con scene means you can use my nos, you are wrong. My character is the one being subjected to a non-con scene, not me. Which means if I tell you NO, it means no. Failure to abide by this will end the roleplay and will get you on my block list.

Need to know

All applicants should understand that just because we begin discussing plot and ideas, it does NOT mean you are getting the Rp. It means you are being taken into consideration. I do not work on a 'first come first serve' basis. I will largely be choosing the males that embody everything I am looking for.

Bonus Points

Offer me more than one male character for the scene, but make sure it falls within the specifics of my ideas.

Depending on the scenario and characters, I might consider making this a long term Rp.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SweetSerenade

Wings Over Land

While I considered writing this in a private message I decided to include my response to your request thread here instead. I believe that I will meet all of the earlier requirements that you have listed and I hope what follows meets the requirements you have laid out for a character and I humbly submit my application as a writing partner.

Originally this character was pitched in an RP that never got off the ground. It involved a being inspired by Stranger Things Season 2 (the shadow monster in the sky) which had come down to more of a manageable humanish size.

An entity made of shadows (multiple or one) which lurks and feeds off of the energies of the living shadows of people. Able to manifest himself as solid after consuming the shadows of living people he seeks to control and manipulate the living versions of the shadows he has already consumed.

Some images in order of the stages of his transformation to a more corporeal form.

As he consumes the shadows.

As he begins to form

In his demonic form

As a corporeal entity, hiding in plain sight.

I hope that this interests you, please let me know.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Wings Over Land on February 25, 2018, 10:19:32 PM
While I considered writing this in a private message I decided to include my response to your request thread here instead. I believe that I will meet all of the earlier requirements that you have listed and I hope what follows meets the requirements you have laid out for a character and I humbly submit my application as a writing partner.

Originally this character was pitched in an RP that never got off the ground. It involved a being inspired by Stranger Things Season 2 (the shadow monster in the sky) which had come down to more of a manageable humanish size.

An entity made of shadows (multiple or one) which lurks and feeds off of the energies of the living shadows of people. Able to manifest himself as solid after consuming the shadows of living people he seeks to control and manipulate the living versions of the shadows he has already consumed.

Some images in order of the stages of his transformation to a more corporeal form.

As he consumes the shadows.

As he begins to form

In his demonic form

As a corporeal entity, hiding in plain sight.

I hope that this interests you, please let me know.

Yes, this interests me very much. Feel free to PM me and we can hash out details for figuring out the finer aspects of what we will be doing? Please feel free to PM me with some ideas of how you see scenes going, and any questions you have for me?