For the love of tickling! (Consensual/Abduction/Looking for M or F Dom)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, October 16, 2015, 12:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

For the love of tickling!

Hello! I hope to find a suitable partner to write this idea with me (I am seeking a Dominant partner, Lords, Ladies and Lieges welcome!). It would be primarily focused on tickling and tickle torture. If you have any questions or want to discuss please drop me a PM!

Themes: Consensual, abduction, bondage, tickling, Male and/or female Dom vs Female submissive

There's a company that can fulfill almost any sexual fantasy - for the right price, of course. Whatever you want, they can provide. Our protagonist, Emma, is very interested in a slightly different weekend abduction fantasy. She wants to be kidnapped, bound up and helplessly tickle tortured for a whole weekend before being dumped outside of her home in the early hours of Monday morning. She submits her request, and soon everything's planned. On Friday afternoon she stands alone in an empty street, waiting for her 'abductors' to arrive. She doesn't know where she'll be taken. All she knows is that she's about to endure (or should that be enjoy?) a weekend of bondage and tickling...