Erotic Pathfinder Play-By-Post(interest check)

Started by EroticFantasyAuthor, April 19, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

Was actually thinking that the campaign would be played via play-by-post right here on the E forums.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Niki315 on April 19, 2013, 07:44:20 PM
Also, I know there's the BoEF in the d20 open source, but there's also Blue Magic (Nymphology) if you want to go back to 3rd edition.  There might be a bit in there for inspiration as well. 

And as for picking ability scores, if we can't reach a consensus on what we want to do, what tends to work is letting the people who want to roll roll, and then finding the average total for point buy, and whoever has the lowest rolls can reroll.  There's usually some disagreement in character generation, but there's usually a way to make everyone content.

Where can I find blue magic so I can look it over?

And it will be play by post on Elliquiy, Erotic.

Niki315

Umm.. the name of the book is Nymphology (and Blue Magic is a subtitle) I think, and it's somewhere among the random 3rd edition books.  I don't remember where I got it from though.  Believe it or not I was looking through the e-books I have and I don't have BoEF.  That's a bit of a surprise to me... 

Yukina

Catalina Nyana
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=555931

Ons and Offs: If you are referring to me, my only off is mutilation. Otherwise anything is fine.

Background: Catalina was born to a chieftain and his wife. Her gender was a hermaphrodite. The girl's parents hide her dual gender due to the fact that there tribe was made of mostly purists and would try to murder their daughter. Catilina made at lot of friends in her childhood due to here kind and interesting nature. She loved to play pranks with her friends. Her best friend was a male catfolk named Maku. Soon their relationship (at age 16 became much more and they became a lovely couple, destined to be married some day. Her great harmony of her life though would soon change though.

Catalina and  her boyfriend, Maku, had decided to take their relationship a step further one night. And that's where it all went wrong. The foreplay went fine, but once they stripped, Maku overreacted once her saw her erect member. Her (now ex-)boyfriend attempted to attack her, though swiftly escaped through the window. Catalina rushed to her house and packed her things, alerting her parents of the current situation. As ran away from the village, a mob had formed. The last thing she saw was her house go up in flames and she never looked back. Catalina has been fending for herself ever since.

Appearance: Refer to character sheet. 

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Niki315 on April 19, 2013, 08:15:11 PM
Umm.. the name of the book is Nymphology (and Blue Magic is a subtitle) I think, and it's somewhere among the random 3rd edition books.  I don't remember where I got it from though.  Believe it or not I was looking through the e-books I have and I don't have BoEF.  That's a bit of a surprise to me...

I have BoEF. Need it?

Niki315

Laughing Hyena

Niki315

Umm.. I do... Though I never use it.  Let me see if I can remember my name and password for it... ^^()

Niki315

Okay, I'm nkm315@yahoo.com.  And I managed to figure out my password.

Laughing Hyena

Okay sign in and then message laughinghyena13

Yukina

EroticFantasyAuthor

Might also be useful to download Paizo's 3.5 to Pathfinder conversion booklet. I believe it can be found on their main site for free.

Oh and the sisters won't be twins, one sister will be a couple of year's older than the other.

I have one request for herms, would it be a problem to have them lacking testicles, simply have a penis directly above their vagina?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 19, 2013, 09:23:34 PM
Might also be useful to download Paizo's 3.5 to Pathfinder conversion booklet. I believe it can be found on their main site for free.

Oh and the sisters won't be twins, one sister will be a couple of year's older than the other.

I have one request for herms, would it be a problem to have them lacking testicles, simply have a penis directly above their vagina?

Nope. You want the higher levels of erotic renewal? Yer going to have to be a touch more social and inventive then starting with a herm as one of the sisters. ^_^

EroticFantasyAuthor

No no, I meant for others PCs and your NPCs. That's why I was asking, if those with herm characters(Yugishogun so far) are willing to make that change, cool awesome super, if not no big deal. Even more awesome if you are okay with making the change with any Herm NPCs that are encountered. I just personally prefer sackless herms rather than herms with testicles(when herms are included in the scenes/stories/campaigns/etc).

Dawn & Stephanie have always been planned to be female.

Yukina

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 20, 2013, 12:15:23 AM
No no, I meant for others PCs and your NPCs. That's why I was asking, if those with herm characters(Yugishogun so far) are willing to make that change, cool awesome super, if not no big deal. Even more awesome if you are okay with making the change with any Herm NPCs that are encountered.

Dawn & Stephanie will always be female(well unless they find a potion, or use the Reverse Gender spell(which I don't really plan on having them cast).)

I'd rather have them have testicles to be anatomically correct.

EroticFantasyAuthor

This is high fantasy, anatomically correct really doesn't matter heh.  ;)

Of course for your character it's your decision, but I would still like to make the request of NPCs. Provided it's not a big deal to anyone/deal-breaker. I've just always thought of herms as the penis sitting directly above the vagina with no testicles, having testicles kinda ruins herms for me.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Alrighty Nymphomania flaw, here we go, bear with me.

Nymphomania(Flaw): Certain parts of the body are more sensitive than normal, usually breasts(for women) and genitalia that are affected. This causes the individual to become aroused rather easily depending on the body part and level of increased sensitivity. Along with increased sensitivity are intense periodic cravings of certain forms of stimulation, usually a form of stimulation the individual hasn't experienced in awhile.

For men this problem occurs about once a month, for women it tends to take affect right after their normal monthly cycle. The effects between both genders are the same however, depending on the type of stimulation, certain parts of the body will begin to tingle and itch differently. It will be very minor at first, eventually growing into a full on aching need after several days. This is the first clue to what their body is craving, the second is that soon after their period starts(even the first night), they're treated to increasingly vivid and intense erotic dreams. Once their nymphomaniac period begins, each masturbatory orgasm becomes less and less satisfying until they find that they can no longer bring themselves to a climax with self stimulation. After a couple of days this problem starts affecting other forums of stimulation until the craving is fully satisfied.

The intensity of the craving and resulting effects gets worse and worse with each passing day until the craving is satisfied. While the first day may not be all that different aside from being constantly horny, the fifth day has their bodies in a never ending state of full arousal.

So that's pretty much the fluff. as for mechanics I'm not sure how exactly to handle it. Thinking a table for the type of stimulation craved(which would go along with the character's kinks and limits, for example; if the character did not like anal, anal stimulation wouldn't be a possibility). As well as a cumulative penalty/bonus for each day that passes without having the craving satisfied. Penalties would likely affect most skills(especially those that require concentration) due to the distraction of intense arousal and desire. This would also affect spell casting, and maybe even attack rolls. However, bonuses would likely be given to diplomacy(only when seducing) and to Perform: Sexual Techniques.  Thinking that the penalty would be increased by one for each day that passes. First day(start of the period) would be -1/+1, the fifth day being -5/+5, and so on.

Hope that is not confusing & rambly, feedback is welcomed!  ;D

Muse

My enjoyment of point buy systems nudges me towards favoring Take 82, Hyeena, but it's entirely up to you. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

EroticFantasyAuthor

Maximum two flaws, correct? My plans are for them to share nymphomania as their first flaw. Second flaw for Stephanie will be Overconfident, while Dawn's second flaw is will be Non Combatant

And confirming that Relentless is an approved trait. Rather important to the character concepts. Plus I'm having a hard time finding Pathfinder traits(Just in the Advanced Player's Guide right, or am I missing more in another book?) that I like for these characters, so would love to have the option to use 3.5 traits(SRD mainly)

For traits I was planning to have them share Relentless while selecting Quick as Stephanie's second Trait and Polite as Dawn's second trait.

Here is Gesalt In case you were interested, I am cool with either keeping things normal, or doing Gesalt.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Muse on April 20, 2013, 02:09:04 AM
  My enjoyment of point buy systems nudges me towards favoring Take 82, Hyeena, but it's entirely up to you.

I like the Take82 system anyway. Now then as for herms I am going to mix it up. After all CoC gives a ton of combinations. So you people don't worry about that. If I happen to use a herm we'll cross that hurdle. ^_^

No Gestalt characters. theres 6 of you as it is.

Yukina

I almost forgot to add Catalina's flaws.

Done. She has coulrophobia.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Coulrophobia_(3.5e_Flaw)

EroticFantasyAuthor

And now we'll be encountering an insane erotic jester.... thanks.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 20, 2013, 12:48:19 AM
Alrighty Nymphomania flaw, here we go, bear with me.

Nymphomania(Flaw): Certain parts of the body are more sensitive than normal, usually breasts(for women) and genitalia that are affected. This causes the individual to become aroused rather easily depending on the body part and level of increased sensitivity. Along with increased sensitivity are intense periodic cravings of certain forms of stimulation, usually a form of stimulation the individual hasn't experienced in awhile.

For men this problem occurs about once a month, for women it tends to take affect right after their normal monthly cycle. The effects between both genders are the same however, depending on the type of stimulation, certain parts of the body will begin to tingle and itch differently. It will be very minor at first, eventually growing into a full on aching need after several days. This is the first clue to what their body is craving, the second is that soon after their period starts(even the first night), they're treated to increasingly vivid and intense erotic dreams. Once their nymphomaniac period begins, each masturbatory orgasm becomes less and less satisfying until they find that they can no longer bring themselves to a climax with self stimulation. After a couple of days this problem starts affecting other forums of stimulation until the craving is fully satisfied.

The intensity of the craving and resulting effects gets worse and worse with each passing day until the craving is satisfied. While the first day may not be all that different aside from being constantly horny, the fifth day has their bodies in a never ending state of full arousal.

So that's pretty much the fluff. as for mechanics I'm not sure how exactly to handle it. Thinking a table for the type of stimulation craved(which would go along with the character's kinks and limits, for example; if the character did not like anal, anal stimulation wouldn't be a possibility). As well as a cumulative penalty/bonus for each day that passes without having the craving satisfied. Penalties would likely affect most skills(especially those that require concentration) due to the distraction of intense arousal and desire. This would also affect spell casting, and maybe even attack rolls. However, bonuses would likely be given to diplomacy(only when seducing) and to Perform: Sexual Techniques.  Thinking that the penalty would be increased by one for each day that passes. First day(start of the period) would be -1/+1, the fifth day being -5/+5, and so on.

Hope that is not confusing & rambly, feedback is welcomed!  ;D

I doubt being antsy because of horniness would confer any bonus especially to diplomacy unless it was a seduction ^_^. I do however like the idea and concept behind it. That they go into a kind of heat where the only cure is full on copulation and during this time they have to appease that itch or suffer penalties.anyway whats the bonus being a nymphomaniac confers?

Oh you have no idea what i intend to do with that clown-o-phobia now that you introduced it.

Animaniacs Clown and out

Yukina

EroticFantasyAuthor

There is no true bonus or benefit, it's a flaw. Nymphomania is the price for an extra feat.

The only bonuses I was talking about were to only two skills. Diplomacy(only when attempting to seduce someone) and the Perform: Sexual Techniques, the intense arousal and desire driving the individual to perform better during sex to get as much satisfaction as possible.

So pretty much increasing penalties to a whole bunch of stuff, with a side-effect bonus to two skills. The bonuses really just there because I thought they fit. Having an intense need to have sex seems like it would cause someone to perform better when seducing and during sexual intercourse.