Warcraft Plots (Seeking Males knowlageable of Warcraft Lore)

Started by Shandragontear, December 30, 2009, 10:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shandragontear

I have three Warcraft plots I'd like to play out, I'd all to be a long term RP. I'd prefer someone familiar in Warcraft Lore, especially for the roles of cannon characters. I'm going to keep the descriptions brief, please PM me for more details if interested.

Guardians of the Circle
Basically this one is a romance that blooms between a tauren and night elf working together as druids in the Cenarion Circle.

Thrall x Jaina Proudmoore
Pretty much just what it says, a romance between the two.

Fall of a Prince
This one would likely end up being a very long RP, the role I'm needing played would be Kael'Thas Sunstrider. I want the story to begin when the Prince was studying in Dalaran, then skip forward in time from there until his fall at Magisters' Terrace. The plot would revolve around the development of the relationship between the Prince and an assassin under his comand who eventually turns against the Prince and begins to hunt him.

Shandragontear

I've had more then enough replies for Guardians of the Circle, still looking for someone to fill the other two.

Shandragontear

Tsume

Ah, only really do Male/Male stuff myself. But when you find someone to play that Thrall/Jaina roleplay, I might look it up and read it. (With your permission, of course.)

I love that pairing.

Shandragontear

I'm unlocking this thread as one of these plots has opened back up.

Chuukun

I'm open for a Warcraft-themed rp, having studied WoW-wiki like a bible and having read a few books myself, so I'd say I know the lore pretty well.

Maybe we can work a plot out together?

Shandragontear

Sort of just looking for someone to play as Kael'thas at the moment. If I get freed up for another plot I'll let you know.

Chuukun

Alright, if you want to work out a plot first, that's fine too. Maybe if you're willing to experiment, shoot me a pm and we can work one out together?

If not, 'tis fine too, I can wait  ;)