MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faustus

Username: Faustus
Character Name: Loki Laufeyson Odinson

Canon
It should be noted that this Loki runs as a healthy combination of both comics and MCU, along with the occasional reference to his actual Norse mythology roots. There may be deviations all over the place, however, due to being one of the longest running characters in Marvel canon and going through a ridiculous number of contradictory plot-lines.

Age: Unknown. What is known is that he was born after Thor.
Physical Description: Standing at 6'4” and weighing at a slight 525 pounds, Loki is smaller than other male Asgardians. He does not appear to be bothered by this difference and, instead, has learned over the years to use his slimmer frame to his full advantage. His hair is a dark black and is usually allowed to hang free, though he occasionally may pull it back if feeling particularly pressed or annoyed with it. His dark hair and very pale skin is well-complimented by piercing green eyes – one of the only portions of him that he cannot change when shifting forms.
Sexuality: Exceptionally fluid. Loki may be male, female or neither and thus does not see a reason to tie his sexuality down either. If pressed, he may suggest that he prefers the sexual company of men but has been known to lie with the fairer sex as well. Like much else in his life, sex is a weapon to gain what he wants or needs, so he rarely does it simply for pleasure. A small part of him wishes to change this, but he had yet to find someone he trusts long enough to take them as a permanent lover.
Role: Serves as an Adviser to his brother, King Thor, and Grand Wizard of Asgard.

What does your character desire most? Being honest with himself, even Loki is uncertain what he wants. Behind his brother's back, Loki has been known to try and cause as much mischief and chaos as possible – ruining carefully lain plans then diverting the blame elsewhere, causing clan skirmishes that makes bringing peace that much more difficult, and so forth – and will abandon all of this in the face of said sibling. Instead, directly to Thor he plays the role of the perfect adviser. A part of him wants the throne for himself, having felt out-shined by his brother his entire life. An even more minute portion of himself is terrified to take this step and outright plot to remove his brother from the throne. . . His building malice is overpowering that feeling quickly
Personal Philosophy: "Beauty in Chaos; Freedom in disorder."

Notable Equipment and Weaponry:
  • Laevateinn, his sword. He had it forged so it could channel his magick without breaking. He now intends for this to become an ancestral sword not thinking about the fact that he needs a family before that can happen.
  • His helm. Not often witnessed, but in events of war or highly ceremonial events, Loki will appear in his golden helm that bears large curved horns. It is very one-of-a-kind and immediately calls him to mind.
  • Loki otherwise has nothing of extreme note that is his and his alone. He carries short daggers and small hidden ones, but beyond fanciful hilts that might have symbolic meaning (such as the ones he gained from his mother), these are rather generic.

Skills:
  • Genius Intellect. Highly intelligent, Loki can be counted amongst the greatest minds in all Marvelos. On the bright side, this makes him fantastic for creating plans and negotiating treaties and alliances. On the downside. . . It aids his cunning nature and makes him highly calculating. Often whole steps ahead of his opponents, Loki will plan each meeting and discussion out long before it happens. It can be assured most "chance" meetings were intricately devised.
  • Arcane and Ancient Knowledge. Dead language? Check. Outdated beliefs? Check. Magicks from ages past? Yes, he probably has a working knowledge of this too. He spends the majority of his waking hours holed up in dank and musty libraries - He has a lot of time to master what he reads. Or, at least, memorize it for someone that can use it.
  • Combat Knowledge. While not as proficient as other Asgardians, it is impossible to be raised in Asgardian society and not pick up some skill in fighting. Loki specializes in further-ranged attacks, enjoying great skill with throwing knives and a bow. Up close he is absolutely lethal with his short knives. He is proficient with his sword and actual hand-to-hand, but he certainly suffers as opposed to distanced attacks.
  • Diplomacy. While he may often be working actively against peaceful diplomacy, Loki is highly skilled as a diplomat due to his "silver tongue," as others refer to it. He is fantastic at smoothing over rough situations with his words alone and can often talk his way out of rough situations. On more than one occasion he has been sent to work his diplomatic skills and returned home with boons of tribute to house Odinson that would not have otherwise been gained.

A List of Powers/Spells attributed to your character.
  • Asgardian Physiology. Like all others of Asgard, Loki has the same basic physiology. He is stronger than perceived, physically more capable and will heal at an accelerated rate. This physiology is also the source of his agelessness.
  • Jotun Physiology. As a bastard of the Jotun Wildlings, Loki also bears certain physiological traits similar to them. While clearly not blessed with their height, Loki can handle extreme cold temperatures without appearing to be bothered by them in the slightest. Exposure to items or locations that would otherwise freeze a man solid or cause extreme frostbite only tinges his skin blue for a brief period. Re-exposure to warmth or removing him from the source of the cold returns him to his pale white.
  • Master of Magic. Loki did not earn his title of Grand Wizard through simple potions and tricks. He has full command over a wide array of spells and talents, including elemental, illusion and healing. This is not to say that his magical talents are perfect. He holds a strong affinity to fire and ice magicks, but for the life of him cannot muster earth magicks. His illusion magicks can create brief copies of himself or change the perception of what someone else could see, but they are not infinitely powerful. His healing magick is also lacking – While he can potentially keep someone alive from a heavily traumatic wound long enough for a Maester to come assist, it is not a substitute for actual medical care.
  • Shapeshifter. Loki may change his shape at his own whim. Unlike the Faceless Men, his talent is latent and not something he learned through a religious cult. He is, as well, not limited to staying within a human form. However, his ability does come with downsides and limitations:
    • Loki cannot change his eyes when changing forms. This can be a huge giveaway.
    • He may not reside within the shifted form longer than 24 hours.
    • He may not use magic in a shape-changed form.
    • If injured while changed, he will immediately be forced to revert to his original form for recovery.
    Most common forms are:
    • Female Loki. Has been known to adopt this form on many occasions and run entire affairs under the guise.
    • Ikol. A magpie - Sometimes referred to as a pet by Loki in his normal form.
    • A Wolf. Unnamed.

Biography:
    While not technically an Odinson, as Loki was born of the Wildling species referred to as “Jotuns,” the young magician was raised as one when Odin the Conquerer brought him home to Asgard and gave him their family name. His mother, Frigga, raised him just as she raised Thor – together and rather inseparable in their early years. But where his brother was destined for the throne and given the warmth and doting attention of Odin, Loki received none of this. Whether this was due to his status as a bastard Wildling or simply because the crowned prince and heir needed more direct instruction cannot be said. Instead, Frigga recognized his latent magical talent and taught him how to harness this skill, just as she had. While this was met with ridicule and scorn from peers – why spend so much time on learning magick when he should be focused on swordplay? – Loki flourished under these teachings.

Now, his magick is a way to remain connected to his late mother.

Loki strove to become the greatest magician that he could, deciding that his brother would need assistance to rule over Marvelos in the future. He couldn't entrust a single kingdom to Thor alone, let alone many, and if the throne was never to be his. . . Then he would need to guard it by whatever means necessary. Magick, still so scarcely understood throughout Marvelos, seemed like the perfect item to use. It was fascinating to those who held no skill and, with how strong he had become, intimidating to those that could. He could use these skills as an adviser to ensure the peace of the realms.

At some point when the crown fell to his brother. . . Loki's bitterness to his elder sibling intensified. It certainly couldn't be the knowledge of his true parentage - no one ever told him or his brother, though there might be documents showing the truth somewhere out there. . . Regardless: suddenly, helping him keep and protect the realms no longer felt right. He began to deceive other attendants and aides, "lose" messages or otherwise ensure scuffles and collapses of small villages. He will never let his brother get a pin on who was causing these problems, or that he was intentionally buggering up diplomatic treaties, for fear of what Thor could do to him. . .but he also hasn't stopped. Whether his desires are simply to watch Marvelos burn or to sit upon the throne himself are current questions up in the air. No one, including Loki himself, are certain.

Biography to be potentially expanded upon after connections are made with others, especially other Asgardians.

I pledge to: Asgard. Maybe. Certainly not house Odinson, but who knows~?

There he is! Finally gave over this little cretin~

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Lithium

Quote from: Sirian Eve on May 17, 2015, 09:35:20 PM
Him and Lorelei will get along just fine.  ::)

Hehe, I was thinking the same thing, but we'll see...

Great CS, btw, Faustus! ^^

Sirian Eve

Faustus

Quote from: Sirian Eve on May 17, 2015, 09:35:20 PM
Him and Lorelei will get along just fine.  ::)
So long as she never interferes with what he wants, they should most definitely get along. *u* In theory. Maybe. He can be a fickle little cretin.

Quote from: Lithium on May 17, 2015, 09:36:28 PM
Hehe, I was thinking the same thing, but we'll see...

Great CS, btw, Faustus! ^^
Thank you, Lithium! He took his time, and I may have shouted abuse at him periodically, buuuut it was worth it. I hope Nubian likes it as well~

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

RavenBlackmoon

Thank goodness loki can only stay female for 24 hours. No chance of him bearing a bastard child of Tony!!

Faustus

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on May 18, 2015, 01:07:57 AM
Thank goodness loki can only stay female for 24 hours. No chance of him bearing a bastard child of Tony!!
I wanted, initially, for his female form to be something he could adopt longer. . .but I wasn't sure if that was something I would be allowed. If Nubian was to state that I COULD let him remain female longer under certain stipulations. . . well. B) Loki could make a good few bastard children.

Which, looking at the lack of heirs, might not be such a bad thing, lol

Sirian Eve

Speaking on bearing. I think I'll write in that Ophelia is self medicating on birth control and isn't telling her dear husband about it. After all she is very good with making tonics.

NubianLegend

Quote from: AdrianZef on May 17, 2015, 04:32:41 PM
Well, here he is:

edit - originally had him as Wolverine before Sirian kindly pointed out that he is in House M... so I changed the Marvel canon for this character to be deadpool

Username: AdrianZef
Character Name: Sir Wade Wilson
Canon Character inspired by Deadpool, history inspired by Ser Barristan Selmy.
Age: Hundreds of years old, though you wouldn't know by seeing him.
Physical Description: 6'3" tall with a strong and muscular frame. Short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Role: Kingsguard (or Queensguard in this case) for House Grey.
What does your character desire most?: Lady Grey.
Personal Philosophy: I never give up. And I never quit.

Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
Vibranium swords - A matching set of one-handed bibranium swords that he wears on his back in an X. They are too heavy for most ordinary humans to use, but he uses them like extensions of his arms, especially after years of practice
Bow and Arrow - A strong bow made of adamantium with a matching string made out of dragon guts (he doesn't know exactly which one...). He likes to carve arrows for them in his free time, and mount arrowheads that he smiths himself.
Steel daggers - A collection of easily replaceable steel daggers. Despite their relative ordinariness, his favorite weapon to use in a fight, for their versatility, since they can be used to stab, block, or throw.
Red and black combat suit - A red and black combat suit that has a more notorious reputation than the man himself.

Skills:
Experienced in combat - He was always a good fighter, regardless of his other skills/powers. Hundreds of years of experience have only refined that further, especially hand-to-hand combat.
Experienced assassin - He has been sent on many assassination missions by the Greys, and has killed several lords of Marvelos over time, usually lesser ones, though. Master of assassination techniques.
Gifted with tongues - Speaks many languages effortlessly, which helps him blend in easily when on an espionage/assassination mission.

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Extreme regeneration - In an experiment, Lord Grey (now dead centuries ago), experimented on Wade by fusing Sir Logan's extraordinary healing powers into Wade. Turns out, they did an ever better job then they imagined. His extreme powers of regeneration enhances his body in many ways:
Enhanced healing - His body is extremely fast at healing, so he can quickly heal small to large wounds, which makes him invaluable on the battlefield. This also makes him age at a slow pace, so that even though he is hundreds of years old, his body is still as if it was in its prime.
Enhanced senses - He has enhanced senses, allowing him to spot things easily at a distance, see in near-dark, and track people by their scent, if he tries hard enough. His reaction times are also extremely fast, making him quite agile.
Enhanced strength - His natural strength and agility is also enhanced by his body's extreme powers of regeneration and growth, making him many times stronger and faster than an ordinary human.
Resistance - His skin and body are constantly changing and healing, which makes him highly resistant to pain. He heals quickly enough that toxins and diseases are far less effective on him. He is also resistant to telekinesis to some extent, because of how fast his body grows and changes.
Change his appearance - To a certain extent, Wade can regrow parts of his body to shape his appearance. This comes in quite handy when he is spying, though he tends to keep his normal face on most of the time.

Bio:
Wade grew up having a tough life, eventually becoming a thief and a mercenary. When he became deadly ill, he turned himself into the Greys, in a moment of weakness and confusion. Unfortunately for him, things weren't going so well for the Greys at that point. The ruling Grey at that time, known to be a bit... unorthodox, decided to grant him mrecy and instructed his magicians and scientists to try out their experiment on him, as one of their last hopes to maintain control over the kingdoms of Marvelos. And so he was put into an experiment where the incredible healing powers of Sir Logan Howlett, whose DNA they had somehow procured, were merged into his own body. The procedure worked, but he was left in such pain and discomfort that he was useless in battle for the next few months. Which was just when the Greys were attacked at their heart, in King's Landing. Luckily, him and some of the younger members of the Grey family were able to escape to Essos before the battle, seeking refuge across the ocean. When he finally snapped out of his pain, though, he felt more alive than ever. He was strong and healthy, and much more than that. Part of the reason he made it through was his almost psychotic will to live. And now he was intensely loyal to the descendants of the Lord Grey who had saved him and sent him away, despite dying himself.

And so Wade has been with the Grey family for hundreds of years, guiding the young ones and protecting the family as he best could, serving in a role he grew into, a knight of the Kingsguard. The true Kingsguard. He was an... interesting character, who some would call psychotic, but he always remained loyal to the Greys, never forgetting. For years, they wandered Essos trying to find a place to prepare their eventual return to Marvelos, and Wade had served many roles during that time, as mentor to some of the young princes, sparring partner, guard, spy, and sometimes even assassin. He never married, knowing that he would live longer than any other woman, though he did have a number of bastards. However, as Lady Jean Grey grew into a young woman, a talented and powerful one at that, he was smitten. He had always been loyal to House Grey, but his love for Lady Grey went far beyond that. When she was younger, it was more of a brotherly affection, but as she became a woman, that slowly changed without him even realizing.

I pledge to: House Grey.

I think there's already a deadpool player, I need to hear from him first before I make any approvals.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Faustus on May 17, 2015, 09:20:31 PM
Username: Faustus
Character Name: Loki Laufeyson Odinson

Canon
It should be noted that this Loki runs as a healthy combination of both comics and MCU, along with the occasional reference to his actual Norse mythology roots. There may be deviations all over the place, however, due to being one of the longest running characters in Marvel canon and going through a ridiculous number of contradictory plot-lines.

Age: Unknown. What is known is that he was born after Thor.
Physical Description: Standing at 6'4” and weighing at a slight 525 pounds, Loki is smaller than other male Asgardians. He does not appear to be bothered by this difference and, instead, has learned over the years to use his slimmer frame to his full advantage. His hair is a dark black and is usually allowed to hang free, though he occasionally may pull it back if feeling particularly pressed or annoyed with it. His dark hair and very pale skin is well-complimented by piercing green eyes – one of the only portions of him that he cannot change when shifting forms.
Sexuality: Exceptionally fluid. Loki may be male, female or neither and thus does not see a reason to tie his sexuality down either. If pressed, he may suggest that he prefers the sexual company of men but has been known to lie with the fairer sex as well. Like much else in his life, sex is a weapon to gain what he wants or needs, so he rarely does it simply for pleasure. A small part of him wishes to change this, but he had yet to find someone he trusts long enough to take them as a permanent lover.
Role: Serves as an Adviser to his brother, King Thor, and Grand Wizard of Asgard.

What does your character desire most? Being honest with himself, even Loki is uncertain what he wants. Behind his brother's back, Loki has been known to try and cause as much mischief and chaos as possible – ruining carefully lain plans then diverting the blame elsewhere, causing clan skirmishes that makes bringing peace that much more difficult, and so forth – and will abandon all of this in the face of said sibling. Instead, directly to Thor he plays the role of the perfect adviser. A part of him wants the throne for himself, having felt out-shined by his brother his entire life. An even more minute portion of himself is terrified to take this step and outright plot to remove his brother from the throne. . . His building malice is overpowering that feeling quickly
Personal Philosophy: "Beauty in Chaos; Freedom in disorder."

Notable Equipment and Weaponry:
  • Laevateinn, his sword. He had it forged so it could channel his magick without breaking. He now intends for this to become an ancestral sword not thinking about the fact that he needs a family before that can happen.
  • His helm. Not often witnessed, but in events of war or highly ceremonial events, Loki will appear in his golden helm that bears large curved horns. It is very one-of-a-kind and immediately calls him to mind.
  • Loki otherwise has nothing of extreme note that is his and his alone. He carries short daggers and small hidden ones, but beyond fanciful hilts that might have symbolic meaning (such as the ones he gained from his mother), these are rather generic.

Skills:
  • Genius Intellect. Highly intelligent, Loki can be counted amongst the greatest minds in all Marvelos. On the bright side, this makes him fantastic for creating plans and negotiating treaties and alliances. On the downside. . . It aids his cunning nature and makes him highly calculating. Often whole steps ahead of his opponents, Loki will plan each meeting and discussion out long before it happens. It can be assured most "chance" meetings were intricately devised.
  • Arcane and Ancient Knowledge. Dead language? Check. Outdated beliefs? Check. Magicks from ages past? Yes, he probably has a working knowledge of this too. He spends the majority of his waking hours holed up in dank and musty libraries - He has a lot of time to master what he reads. Or, at least, memorize it for someone that can use it.
  • Combat Knowledge. While not as proficient as other Asgardians, it is impossible to be raised in Asgardian society and not pick up some skill in fighting. Loki specializes in further-ranged attacks, enjoying great skill with throwing knives and a bow. Up close he is absolutely lethal with his short knives. He is proficient with his sword and actual hand-to-hand, but he certainly suffers as opposed to distanced attacks.
  • Diplomacy. While he may often be working actively against peaceful diplomacy, Loki is highly skilled as a diplomat due to his "silver tongue," as others refer to it. He is fantastic at smoothing over rough situations with his words alone and can often talk his way out of rough situations. On more than one occasion he has been sent to work his diplomatic skills and returned home with boons of tribute to house Odinson that would not have otherwise been gained.

A List of Powers/Spells attributed to your character.
  • Asgardian Physiology. Like all others of Asgard, Loki has the same basic physiology. He is stronger than perceived, physically more capable and will heal at an accelerated rate. This physiology is also the source of his agelessness.
  • Jotun Physiology. As a bastard of the Jotun Wildlings, Loki also bears certain physiological traits similar to them. While clearly not blessed with their height, Loki can handle extreme cold temperatures without appearing to be bothered by them in the slightest. Exposure to items or locations that would otherwise freeze a man solid or cause extreme frostbite only tinges his skin blue for a brief period. Re-exposure to warmth or removing him from the source of the cold returns him to his pale white.
  • Master of Magic. Loki did not earn his title of Grand Wizard through simple potions and tricks. He has full command over a wide array of spells and talents, including elemental, illusion and healing. This is not to say that his magical talents are perfect. He holds a strong affinity to fire and ice magicks, but for the life of him cannot muster earth magicks. His illusion magicks can create brief copies of himself or change the perception of what someone else could see, but they are not infinitely powerful. His healing magick is also lacking – While he can potentially keep someone alive from a heavily traumatic wound long enough for a Maester to come assist, it is not a substitute for actual medical care.
  • Shapeshifter. Loki may change his shape at his own whim. Unlike the Faceless Men, his talent is latent and not something he learned through a religious cult. He is, as well, not limited to staying within a human form. However, his ability does come with downsides and limitations:
    • Loki cannot change his eyes when changing forms. This can be a huge giveaway.
    • He may not reside within the shifted form longer than 24 hours.
    • He may not use magic in a shape-changed form.
    • If injured while changed, he will immediately be forced to revert to his original form for recovery.
    Most common forms are:
    • Female Loki. Has been known to adopt this form on many occasions and run entire affairs under the guise.
    • Ikol. A magpie - Sometimes referred to as a pet by Loki in his normal form.
    • A Wolf. Unnamed.

Biography:
    While not technically an Odinson, as Loki was born of the Wildling species referred to as “Jotuns,” the young magician was raised as one when Odin the Conquerer brought him home to Asgard and gave him their family name. His mother, Frigga, raised him just as she raised Thor – together and rather inseparable in their early years. But where his brother was destined for the throne and given the warmth and doting attention of Odin, Loki received none of this. Whether this was due to his status as a bastard Wildling or simply because the crowned prince and heir needed more direct instruction cannot be said. Instead, Frigga recognized his latent magical talent and taught him how to harness this skill, just as she had. While this was met with ridicule and scorn from peers – why spend so much time on learning magick when he should be focused on swordplay? – Loki flourished under these teachings.

Now, his magick is a way to remain connected to his late mother.

Loki strove to become the greatest magician that he could, deciding that his brother would need assistance to rule over Marvelos in the future. He couldn't entrust a single kingdom to Thor alone, let alone many, and if the throne was never to be his. . . Then he would need to guard it by whatever means necessary. Magick, still so scarcely understood throughout Marvelos, seemed like the perfect item to use. It was fascinating to those who held no skill and, with how strong he had become, intimidating to those that could. He could use these skills as an adviser to ensure the peace of the realms.

At some point when the crown fell to his brother. . . Loki's bitterness to his elder sibling intensified. It certainly couldn't be the knowledge of his true parentage - no one ever told him or his brother, though there might be documents showing the truth somewhere out there. . . Regardless: suddenly, helping him keep and protect the realms no longer felt right. He began to deceive other attendants and aides, "lose" messages or otherwise ensure scuffles and collapses of small villages. He will never let his brother get a pin on who was causing these problems, or that he was intentionally buggering up diplomatic treaties, for fear of what Thor could do to him. . .but he also hasn't stopped. Whether his desires are simply to watch Marvelos burn or to sit upon the throne himself are current questions up in the air. No one, including Loki himself, are certain.

Biography to be potentially expanded upon after connections are made with others, especially other Asgardians.

I pledge to: Asgard. Maybe. Certainly not house Odinson, but who knows~?

There he is! Finally gave over this little cretin~

Your Loki is approved.

Lithium

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 18, 2015, 07:44:31 AM
I think there's already a deadpool player, I need to hear from him first before I make any approvals.

He decided to drop out a while ago.

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 11, 2015, 12:36:54 PM
I'm afraid I'll have to draw back from this one, guys. Muse issues, RL issues of all kinds.

Will follow the RP though, see how it goes.

NubianLegend

Quote from: AdrianZef on May 17, 2015, 04:32:41 PM
Well, here he is:

edit - originally had him as Wolverine before Sirian kindly pointed out that he is in House M... so I changed the Marvel canon for this character to be deadpool

Username: AdrianZef
Character Name: Sir Wade Wilson
Canon Character inspired by Deadpool, history inspired by Ser Barristan Selmy.
Age: Hundreds of years old, though you wouldn't know by seeing him.
Physical Description: 6'3" tall with a strong and muscular frame. Short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Role: Kingsguard (or Queensguard in this case) for House Grey.
What does your character desire most?: Lady Grey.
Personal Philosophy: I never give up. And I never quit.

Vibranium swords - A matching set of one-handed bibranium swords that he wears on his back in an X. They are too heavy for most ordinary humans to use, but he uses them like extensions of his arms, especially after years of practice
Bow and Arrow - A strong bow made of adamantium with a matching string made out of dragon guts (he doesn't know exactly which one...). He likes to carve arrows for them in his free time, and mount arrowheads that he smiths himself.
Steel daggers - A collection of easily replaceable steel daggers. Despite their relative ordinariness, his favorite weapon to use in a fight, for their versatility, since they can be used to stab, block, or throw.
Red and black combat suit - A red and black combat suit that has a more notorious reputation than the man himself.

Skills:
Experienced in combat - He was always a good fighter, regardless of his other skills/powers. Hundreds of years of experience have only refined that further, especially hand-to-hand combat.
Experienced assassin - He has been sent on many assassination missions by the Greys, and has killed several lords of Marvelos over time, usually lesser ones, though. Master of assassination techniques.
Gifted with tongues - Speaks many languages effortlessly, which helps him blend in easily when on an espionage/assassination mission.

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Extreme regeneration - In an experiment, Lord Grey (now dead centuries ago), experimented on Wade by fusing Sir Logan's extraordinary healing powers into Wade. Turns out, they did an ever better job then they imagined. His extreme powers of regeneration enhances his body in many ways:
Enhanced healing - His body is extremely fast at healing, so he can quickly heal small to large wounds, which makes him invaluable on the battlefield. This also makes him age at a slow pace, so that even though he is hundreds of years old, his body is still as if it was in its prime.
Enhanced senses - He has enhanced senses, allowing him to spot things easily at a distance, see in near-dark, and track people by their scent, if he tries hard enough. His reaction times are also extremely fast, making him quite agile.
Enhanced strength - His natural strength and agility is also enhanced by his body's extreme powers of regeneration and growth, making him many times stronger and faster than an ordinary human.
Resistance - His skin and body are constantly changing and healing, which makes him highly resistant to pain. He heals quickly enough that toxins and diseases are far less effective on him. He is also resistant to telekinesis to some extent, because of how fast his body grows and changes.
Change his appearance - To a certain extent, Wade can regrow parts of his body to shape his appearance. This comes in quite handy when he is spying, though he tends to keep his normal face on most of the time.

Bio:
Wade grew up having a tough life, eventually becoming a thief and a mercenary. When he became deadly ill, he turned himself into the Greys, in a moment of weakness and confusion. Unfortunately for him, things weren't going so well for the Greys at that point. The ruling Grey at that time, known to be a bit... unorthodox, decided to grant him mrecy and instructed his magicians and scientists to try out their experiment on him, as one of their last hopes to maintain control over the kingdoms of Marvelos. And so he was put into an experiment where the incredible healing powers of Sir Logan Howlett, whose DNA they had somehow procured, were merged into his own body. The procedure worked, but he was left in such pain and discomfort that he was useless in battle for the next few months. Which was just when the Greys were attacked at their heart, in King's Landing. Luckily, him and some of the younger members of the Grey family were able to escape to Essos before the battle, seeking refuge across the ocean. When he finally snapped out of his pain, though, he felt more alive than ever. He was strong and healthy, and much more than that. Part of the reason he made it through was his almost psychotic will to live. And now he was intensely loyal to the descendants of the Lord Grey who had saved him and sent him away, despite dying himself.

And so Wade has been with the Grey family for hundreds of years, guiding the young ones and protecting the family as he best could, serving in a role he grew into, a knight of the Kingsguard. The true Kingsguard. He was an... interesting character, who some would call psychotic, but he always remained loyal to the Greys, never forgetting. For years, they wandered Essos trying to find a place to prepare their eventual return to Marvelos, and Wade had served many roles during that time, as mentor to some of the young princes, sparring partner, guard, spy, and sometimes even assassin. He never married, knowing that he would live longer than any other woman, though he did have a number of bastards. However, as Lady Jean Grey grew into a young woman, a talented and powerful one at that, he was smitten. He had always been loyal to House Grey, but his love for Lady Grey went far beyond that. When she was younger, it was more of a brotherly affection, but as she became a woman, that slowly changed without him even realizing.

I pledge to: House Grey.

You're approved then.

Sirian Eve

NubianLegend

Quote from: Faustus on May 18, 2015, 01:21:20 AM
I wanted, initially, for his female form to be something he could adopt longer. . .but I wasn't sure if that was something I would be allowed. If Nubian was to state that I COULD let him remain female longer under certain stipulations. . . well. B) Loki could make a good few bastard children.

Which, looking at the lack of heirs, might not be such a bad thing, lol

And what would those stipulations be exactly? because I'm a little lost how the whole magical baby maker thing works here. If you can explain it in a way that makes sense to me, I'll allow it. Is it anything like the "son" Stannis had with the red woman or is it good ole fashion bom chicka...9 months later....stork?

Faustus

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 18, 2015, 08:23:46 AM
And what would those stipulations be exactly? because I'm a little lost how the whole magical baby maker thing works here. If you can explain it in a way that makes sense to me, I'll allow it. Is it anything like the "son" Stannis had with the red woman or is it good ole fashion bom chicka...9 months later....stork?
I'll PM you regarding it so I don't clutter up the interest thread. Always easier! :D

Incant

Quote from: Primarch on May 16, 2015, 08:43:11 AM
On a more serious note, if anyone is interested in taking up a Lord-Commander of the Kingsguard I'd be delighted for Thor to have an old friend from the wars.

I have an interest in this game and would be very willing to play out this role if it is still open.
Roleplay Request and Character Sheet Thread  

My F-list

Current Response Speed: Once a week at minimum, Roleplay Availability: Currently open for new stories on Forum or Discord. If you're interested PM me.
Current number of Roleplays: ~

Elias

Incant

Actually I think I'm going to start making a character sheet for Petyr Parker and I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in playing any of his Bannermen or Lady Stacy.
Roleplay Request and Character Sheet Thread  

My F-list

Current Response Speed: Once a week at minimum, Roleplay Availability: Currently open for new stories on Forum or Discord. If you're interested PM me.
Current number of Roleplays: ~

Lithium

You're all in trouble now! :P

Username: Lithium

Character Name: Jean Grey, Breaker of Chains, Bride of R'hllor, Queen of Embers

Canon

Physical Description:
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair color: Red
Eyes: Green
Physical Build: Slim and shapely

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Queen of the New Valyrian Freehold, claimant to the throne of Marvelos

What does your character desire most?: To avenge her ancestors, to reclaim the throne of Marvelos, to rebuild the glory of House Grey and to spread the Lord of Light's influence

Personal Philosophy: By my holy flames, corruption shall be cleansed from the world

Notable Pets:
-Three Phoenixes, currently measuring about 180 feet each: Phoenixes are giant birds capable of breathing fire as well as projecting flames over their entire bodies. They slowly grow continuously, and when they die can re-materialize from their own ashes, although they'll get smaller every time they have to be reborn. The only way to permanently kill a phoenix is to slay it repeatedly until it's so small that the ashes reform into an egg, which can be destroyed to end the cycle.

Skills:
-Leadership
-Politics

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
-Pyromancy (devastating power, moderate control)
-Telekinesis
-Healing/Resurrection: She can only bring someone back to life within a window of a couple of hours after they've died. Using this ability drains much of her own life essence, leaving her weakened until she can recover, and she would likely die herself if she tried to use it more than once in two weeks.
-Phoenix merge: In times of desperate need, Jean can temporarily merge with one of her phoenixes to augment her powers, although she becomes highly volatile and unstable, often unable to even distinguish friend from foe. Both her and the Phoenix will be extremely exhausted and depleted aster splitting back apart.

Bio: Born in Volantis where the Greys had managed to rebuild a small house for themselves under a false name, Jean had a mostly ordinary life until she was fifteen. That was when the Triarchs who ruled the city somehow discovered the truth about who the Greys were and decided to eliminate them out of fear that they might one day attempt to take Volantis for themselves. Their estate was swarmed by hundreds of soldiers against only a handful of guards, and most of the Greys were slain once again, but Jean and a handful of others were kept alive by the brave Ser Wade Wilson who'd loyally served their family for centuries.

Eventually, the small surviving group consisting of Wade, Jean and a few of her younger siblings and cousins was cornered within the estate's study with nowhere left to run. Wade fought off dozens of soldiers on his own until even his might and prowess were exhausted and he fell from his injuries. Just as it seemed that all was lost, the combination of anger, fear and love for her family quite literally ignited something within Jean. Where previously she'd only possessed some very basic skill in the arts of pyromancy and telekinesis, not being capable of much more than lighting a torch or performing a few tricks, her power was suddenly enhanced by a thousandfold.

Protecting her loved ones with a psionic barrier around them, Jean unleashed her newfound powers upon the Volantene forces without restraint, leaving the entire estate and everyone outside of her barrier in ashes. That was also when her 'children' were born. The three ebony phoenix eggs which had been displayed within the study hatched amidst the firestorm after having laid dormant for over a thousand years, bringing the phoenixes back out of extinction. In a fit of vindictive rage, Jean marched straight towards the citadel of Volantis with her newly born firebirds, incinerating any who got in her way. Viewing her as an Emissary of the Lord of Light, much of the city's highly religious population rallied behind her to aid in storming the citadel and overthrowing the Triachs.

After establishing control of Volantis with the help of Sir Wade and her other advisers and abolishing slavery, Jean quickly set her sights east. The prophecy attached to the phoenix eggs foretold of a champion that would purge oppression and injustice from the world with fire and restore what was once lost. Interpreting the prophecy the way that she thought was correct, Jean sailed to Astapor in Slaver's Bay where she purchased an army of Unsullied warriors which she immediately turned against the city's Good Masters. The Volantene fleet followed behind her, combining their might with the Unsullied forces to overrun the two remaining slave-cities, Yunkai and Meereen.

In each city, Jean mercilessly incinerated the Masters and invited all of the slaves to join her as free citizens of her New Valyrian Freehold. Each city was pillages, razed and burned to the ground along with any who chose to remain, preventing any retaliation and ensuring that the slavers would rise no more. Rather than returning to Volantis, she marched her armies and the former slaves numbering in the hundreds of thousands to Valyria, which had been shattered centuries ago to the Doom. With her magic, Jean shut the geysers under the Smoking Sea from where noxious vapors could escape while her Phoenixes purged the Valyrian Peninsula of the infected Stone Men that had been exiled there.

The liberated slaves colonized the land, and within only a couple of years, the city of New Valyria could already rival any of the other Free Cities. Worried that the newly crowned Queen of Embers might continue her crusade to the north and west, each of the cities approached her with peace treaties and lucrative trade agreements, helping to bolster the Freehold's economy. However, Jean wasn't interested in conquering the Free Cities - she had even loftier goals.

Wanting to strike while the iron was still hot, before her enemies could be given adequate time to react, she had a second fleet built in addition to the one from Volantis so that she could bring her army across the Narrow Sea and reclaim what was rightfully hers. Jean was determined to make the Odinsons face justice for murdering her ancestors as well as to unite the realms beneath the banners of House Grey and the Light of R'hllor.

I pledge to: House Grey and the Lord of Light

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

AdrianZef

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 18, 2015, 08:12:49 AM
You're approved then.

Thanks! So I post my CS, then... get a post in the IC thread? Or is there anything else I should take care of before that?

Also, nice to see some more cool characters joining the cast, this should be fun  ;)
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

Lithium

Quote from: AdrianZef on May 19, 2015, 12:14:47 AM
Thanks! So I post my CS, then... get a post in the IC thread? Or is there anything else I should take care of before that?

Also, nice to see some more cool characters joining the cast, this should be fun  ;)

That's pretty much it.

Urbanzorro

True Form
Username: Urbanzorro
Character Name: Arnim Zola
Canon
Physical Description: As a young man he stands at 5 feet 9 inches, is relatively lean and appears to be healthy. While as an old man he appears wizened and frail, almost as if he were nothing more than skin and bone.   
Role: Rogue Maester/Alchemist/Wizard
What does your character desire most?: To further increase his knowledge and abilities.... at any cost
Personal Philosophy: Knowledge is Power
Potions & Poisons Arnim often carries a wide assortment of potions, elixirs, poisons, and other substances though which he can exercise his alchemical skills.
Walking Cane Arnim often walks with a cane which he uses as a method of focusing his powers, the exact origins of it are unknown to any but him
Thralls The victims of Arnim's experiments these are the poor, unfortunate souls who did not have the good luck to die on Arnim's table. They are now forced to serve him as bodyguards and servants. Their bodies warped and distorted though the use of foul magics, potions, and other dark techniques

Skills:
Expert Alchemist Arnim knows many alchemist's tricks, allowing him to make potions and poisons for nearly any occasion. If you want your brother to die in agony without ever making a sound you see Arnim. If you want your wife's breasts to grow larger, you see Arnim. If you want to create a large explosion, you see Arnim.
Expert Biologist Arnim has a great understanding of how it is that the bodies of living things work. Having spent years and years studying every aspect of every species he can. His knowledge of such things may very well be greater than any other's.
Expert Surgeon Arnim has a natural talent for work with a surgeon's knife. He is able to heal most wounds with ease, and through the use of more 'questionable' practices he can even graft objects or limbs onto the bodies of his 'patients'
Survivor: Arnim has strong survival instincts, to the point that he is more than willing to betray anyone at any time should his life be on the line. He is also quite skilled at recognizing when it is time to run and fight another day.
Genius Level Intellect Arnim is possessed of a massive intellect and capacity for learning. So much so that his theories, designs, ideas, and hypotheses are well ahead of their time....now if only he were to use them for the common good rather than to satisfy his own curiosities
Limited Shape Shifting Arnim can change his appearance at will, though it does require effort and the only form he can take is that of his younger self. Thus making this ability more for the sake of vanity than anything else.
Essence Consumption Arnim can drain the 'life essence' from others, and in doing so put off his own death.
Thrall Control Arnim has the ability to mentally control those he turns into thralls.

Bio:
No one who still lives knows exactly where, Arnim Zola was born. All that is known for sure is that one day, generations ago, a young man arrived at The Citadel and attempted to become a maester.  He showed great promise in many of the skills needed for such a position. His mind was sharp, his hand steady, and his will was strong. Eventually he earned his chain and took up a post advising one of the North's minor noble houses.

For any other man, this would have been the entirety of the story of his life. And in truth it would have been the only record of Arnim Zola, if it weren't for the disappearances... Less than a year after Arnim's arrival peasants began to disappear from the lord's lands. First it was only one or two missing souls, easily explained as runaways or those lost to the dangers of the North. But soon it became five, then ten, then two dozen. By this time the Arnim's lord, being no one's fool, had already begun to harbor his suspicions. He had Arnim followed and within a few days the truth of the mater had come to be known. Arnim had been abducting the peasants and subjecting them to his inhumane experiments in an effort to learn more about the body than what had already been taught to him. The lord was of a mind to execute Arnim that very night, but given Arnim's position, and the lord's desire not to anger the Citadel, a raven was sent to the Grand Maester with the request that Arnim be put upon trial within the Citadel for his crimes.

As he was being transported back to the Citadel, Arnim somehow managed to escape and disappear. In the years following he kept a low profile, conducting his experiments, and furthering his knowledge while avoiding The King's Justice. Eventually, with the rise of Helmut Flowers, Arnim found a place where he could be safe from persecution and allowed to conduct his experiments, so long as the fruits of said labors went to forward the fortunes of House Hydra.
I pledge to: Hail Hydra!
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Sirian Eve

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Username: Sirian Eve
Character Name: Ororo Munroe, Ro, "Stormy", The Witch of Storms
Canon Storm
Physical Description: 5'11 140lbs
Sexuality:  Heterosexual
Role: Lady
What does your character desire most?: Peace and Freedom
Personal Philosophy:
A white stone she wears around her neck to channel her abilities.
Alicorn blade
Skills:
Gardening
Medicine maker
Melee combat
Spell casting- Her spells vary depending on their purpose. She can summon small winds, rain, sleet and snow that will cover a 5 mile radius in any direction.
When her powers are at full burn her eyes will turn white.
She can generate bouts of electricity from her fingers and summon large bolts at will.
Ororo has immunity to extreme heat and extreme cold
Bio: Ororo was raised on the Summer Isles. She came from a line of ancient priestesses who upon initiation into the temple would have their hair turn white, a symbolism of wisdom. For the longest her ancestors had headed the spiritual council to the royal family and protected them.  At a young age Ororo had the ability to connect with earth and nature. When she first met prince T'challa they were very young, she had met him on the sandy beaches of the Isles and at first she wasn't aware of his identity until he told her. As she studied under her parents tutelage she had an affinity for manipulating the forces of nature, but whenever she would expound upon her abilities she would become very weak from burning so much energy. So he mother gave her white stone to wear around her neck, that would help her channel her energy.

When she was of age her parents retired from the head of the spiritual council, only advising the royal family here and there. Ororo had taken their place and she had become an advisor to the prince. During her time with the council she found herself developing a deep felt appreciation for him, admiring his leadership ability among other things. She eventually fell inlove with him, but did not tell him for almost a year. Every once in a while assassination attempts would be made on the royals, whoever could gain access to the most valuable resource would have the power to rule over many realms. She never told T'challa, but she placed a protection spell on him, so whenever he was in danger she would sense it first and warn him. The spell proved useful many times and one day she was instructed to meet him at the beach where he proposed to her and of course she accepted.
I pledge to: House Udaku

NubianLegend

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 19, 2015, 02:48:30 AM

True Form
Username: Urbanzorro
Character Name: Arnim Zola
Canon
Physical Description: As a young man he stands at 5 feet 9 inches, is relatively lean and appears to be healthy. While as an old man he appears wizened and frail, almost as if he were nothing more than skin and bone.   
Role: Rogue Maester/Alchemist/Wizard
What does your character desire most?: To further increase his knowledge and abilities.... at any cost
Personal Philosophy: Knowledge is Power
Potions & Poisons Arnim often carries a wide assortment of potions, elixirs, poisons, and other substances though which he can exercise his alchemical skills.
Walking Cane Arnim often walks with a cane which he uses as a method of focusing his powers, the exact origins of it are unknown to any but him
Thralls The victims of Arnim's experiments these are the poor, unfortunate souls who did not have the good luck to die on Arnim's table. They are now forced to serve him as bodyguards and servants. Their bodies warped and distorted though the use of foul magics, potions, and other dark techniques

Skills:
Expert Alchemist Arnim knows many alchemist's tricks, allowing him to make potions and poisons for nearly any occasion. If you want your brother to die in agony without ever making a sound you see Arnim. If you want your wife's breasts to grow larger, you see Arnim. If you want to create a large explosion, you see Arnim.
Expert Biologist Arnim has a great understanding of how it is that the bodies of living things work. Having spent years and years studying every aspect of every species he can. His knowledge of such things may very well be greater than any other's.
Expert Surgeon Arnim has a natural talent for work with a surgeon's knife. He is able to heal most wounds with ease, and through the use of more 'questionable' practices he can even graft objects or limbs onto the bodies of his 'patients'
Survivor: Arnim has strong survival instincts, to the point that he is more than willing to betray anyone at any time should his life be on the line. He is also quite skilled at recognizing when it is time to run and fight another day.
Genius Level Intellect Arnim is possessed of a massive intellect and capacity for learning. So much so that his theories, designs, ideas, and hypotheses are well ahead of their time....now if only he were to use them for the common good rather than to satisfy his own curiosities
Limited Shape Shifting Arnim can change his appearance at will, though it does require effort and the only form he can take is that of his younger self. Thus making this ability more for the sake of vanity than anything else.
Essence Consumption Arnim can drain the 'life essence' from others, and in doing so put off his own death.
Thrall Control Arnim has the ability to mentally control those he turns into thralls.

Bio:
No one who still lives knows exactly where, Arnim Zola was born. All that is known for sure is that one day, generations ago, a young man arrived at The Citadel and attempted to become a maester.  He showed great promise in many of the skills needed for such a position. His mind was sharp, his hand steady, and his will was strong. Eventually he earned his chain and took up a post advising one of the North's minor noble houses.

For any other man, this would have been the entirety of the story of his life. And in truth it would have been the only record of Arnim Zola, if it weren't for the disappearances... Less than a year after Arnim's arrival peasants began to disappear from the lord's lands. First it was only one or two missing souls, easily explained as runaways or those lost to the dangers of the North. But soon it became five, then ten, then two dozen. By this time the Arnim's lord, being no one's fool, had already begun to harbor his suspicions. He had Arnim followed and within a few days the truth of the mater had come to be known. Arnim had been abducting the peasants and subjecting them to his inhumane experiments in an effort to learn more about the body than what had already been taught to him. The lord was of a mind to execute Arnim that very night, but given Arnim's position, and the lord's desire not to anger the Citadel, a raven was sent to the Grand Maester with the request that Arnim be put upon trial within the Citadel for his crimes.

As he was being transported back to the Citadel, Arnim somehow managed to escape and disappear. In the years following he kept a low profile, conducting his experiments, and furthering his knowledge while avoiding The King's Justice. Eventually, with the rise of Helmut Flowers, Arnim found a place where he could be safe from persecution and allowed to conduct his experiments, so long as the fruits of said labors went to forward the fortunes of House Hydra.
I pledge to: Hail Hydra!

Your Maester sith guy is approved.