News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

F.A.T.A.L. (Extreme, GM/players needed)

Started by Hobbes1266, April 20, 2016, 03:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSithChicken

Quote from: pcnovaes on April 28, 2016, 03:51:18 PM
I think the players should stick to humans unless everyone wants to make an evil character. All other races either hate or eat humans, the elves never leave their forest and dwarfs can't take sunlight.

But - but I just spent all this time (and braincells and money on liquor) rolling up my anakim with his 14" tongue! I don't know if I have it in me to make another character.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: pcnovaes on April 28, 2016, 03:51:18 PM
I think the players should stick to humans unless everyone wants to make an evil character. All other races either hate or eat humans, the elves never leave their forest and dwarfs can't take sunlight.

It's FATAL. Everyone is evil, including the humans. We don't even have to try and kill other races on sight unless we happen to roll that particular trait randomly; the only really 'problematic' race is Anakim with their hyper-random qualities.

TheSithChicken

And I can re-roll my abnormal hatred of bugbears or just lose the trait.

Hobbes1266

Quote from: Thorne on April 28, 2016, 09:25:33 PM
*laughs ass off* That would explain some of the other pearls of wisdom in this book...

You can use old urine like bleach, btw. It's also a tanning agent...
Technically I believe piss was one of the ingredients they used to use in hair bleach... I want to say back during the Roman empire.

pcnovaes

ok, i said the players should make humans to make things easier. since everyone already made the characters let's go with them.
i thought of a way to unite everyone. something like a common enemy.

Hobbes1266

Quote from: pcnovaes on April 29, 2016, 09:07:45 AM
ok, i said the players should make humans to make things easier. since everyone already made the characters let's go with them.
i thought of a way to unite everyone. something like a common enemy.
Is the enemy the creator of the game? He's an enemy I could get down with killing.

pcnovaes

now, just because it's bad doesn't mean you have to take it personaly. the key for us to enjoy this is laugh and dive head first into the madness.
btw, there are only two characters at the thread. where are the rest?

Thorne

Still in progress, last I saw.

Not sure Hobbes was serious, but the dude's picture is in the back of the PDF, and he'd make a /fantastic/ face-claim for a villain. It's in the expression. o.O
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

RavenBlackmoon

I will transfer mine next time I have access to a computer. I don't trust mobile not to muck it up.

TheSithChicken

I haven't had enough aclohol time to finish my character just yet. Been busy prepping for the Vampire LARP I'm running tomorrow. I can get my character finished Sunday.

Hobbes1266

*brings darkprince a bottle of scotch time.* will this help?
I was totally kidding but we should definitely use his face for the big bad evil giy.

wander

Okay, back from a small hiatus ^^

I shall attempt tomorrow to further my character along and get him more complete then. :)

pcnovaes

RavenBlackmoon