Low Fantasy Ideas: Resurrection[Conan the Barbarian] [F/Futa] [BON - NC - Light]

Started by Hemingway, May 02, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Welcome!

In this thread, you'll find a selection of plots set in or similar to the world of Conan the Barbarian, and involving mostly female or futa characters.

When looking through the plots below, please bear in mind that any detail you don't like can potentially be changed, and I don't expect every kink listed alongside the plots to be included - although there would be nothing wrong with that. I realize some of the more extreme ones may not be that popular, and I'm not opposed to omitting them for the right partner. Also, if none of them are especially interesting to you specifically, but you still enjoy the overall idea of a low fantasy story similar to this, I'd be quite happy to work something out from scratch as well. In those cases, it helps if you have at least a basic idea of what it is you'd like to see.

With that out of the way, on to the part you're actually here for.

Ideas!

Quote from: Slave of AcrusSlave of Acrus - F/Futa

The border kingdom of Acrus is under constant attack from the barbarian tribes beyond its borders. Raids are as frequent and regular as the Spring melt - a fact of life more than anything. While they are happy to loot, plunder and kill, the barbarians don't seem to take slaves.

The Acrusans do.

When the Queen of Acrus learns that a barbarian Princess has been captured after a skirmish near the border, she demands the woman be brought to her - paraded in chains down the city's central street, and made the Queen's personal plaything. The once proud and dangerous barbarian woman is kept locked in chains in the Queen's opulent palace, forced to endure torture, humiliation and degradation, all intended to break her spirit, or her mind. Unless she can find another way.

Kinks: Non-con, bondage, humiliation, degradation, pain and torture, breeding, tattoos, piercings, watersports, head shaving, branding.

Quote from: Baleful ReunionBaleful Reunion - F/Futa
Repurposed from a different thread - may be played in a different setting.

A female warrior leads a group into the lair of a cruel and powerful sorceress, following rumors of great treasures and the promise of wealth for ending the sorceress' reign. They learn too late that they have been tricked, and are captured one by one, and brought to the sorceress' inner sanctum.

The sorceress reveals herself to be none other than the woman's mother, who forces her daughter into degrading acts of perversion to save her own life, and the lives of her companions - all to turn her daughter into a worthy successor.

Kinks: Non-con, bondage, humiliation, degradation, pain and torture, forced incest, impregnation, tattoos, piercings

Quote from: The Meaning of FreedomThe Meaning of Freedom - F/Futa or Futa/Futa

A vengeful barbarian Princess tracks the slavers that attacked her village, murdering or capturing her friends and family. But when she finally tracks down one of their caravans, killing the slavemasters and freeing the captives, something unexpected happens.

A young female slave, raised from birth to know her place, believes the barbarian is now her new Mistress - it's all she's ever known, and all she knows how to do. She doesn't even have a name. The barbarian tries to drive her off, telling her to be free, but the recently liberated slave seems incapable of even understanding the concept, let alone caring for herself.

After some time, the barbarian returns to find the slave still at the wreckage of the caravan. Realizing the woman will die - or worse - if she does not protect her, she decides to teach the slave to be free.

Kinks: Bondage, romantic

Contacting Me!

If what you've seen here sounds at all interesting to you, please feel free to contact me by PM. I also encourage you to take a look at my O/Os, to see if there's anything you like that hasn't been mentioned here.