News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

I <3 Cole for being so nice to the new folks.

Skadii

I <3 B for worrying so much about me! :)

Mr Bigglesworth

I <3 Cole because she is a very strong woman, who I really don't need to worry about, even though I do sometimes  :-)

Skadii

I <3 B for admitting he worries about me! *kisses*

Autumn52

I<3 Cole cause she is a sweetheart
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Skadii

I <3 Xandi because she is a wonderful and caring person!

wiccaangel311

I<3 cole for being so nice to me

Autumn52

I <3 Wicca cause she is new and already has great taste in friends.

Welcome to E Wicca
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

wiccaangel311

I <3 Xandi for having a very alluring pose.....and for welcoming me.....and for many other reasons

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Wicca for being so very forgiving ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

I <3 Insanity for....well, he knows why! ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cole for being so mysterious :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

I <3 Insanity for keeping my mystery secret!

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cole for trusting me with her secret!
Moments of Sanity

wiccaangel311

I <3 insanity for being insane

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Insanity for enjoying my quirks ;D
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

I <3 Insanity for <3ing himself! *chuckles*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cole for watching me ;)
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

I <3 Insanity for letting me watch!

wiccaangel311

I <3 insanity for making me not feel so alone when it comes to little mistakes *giggles* ;)

Quote from: colerie1974 on May 29, 2012, 09:06:24 PM
I <3 Insanity for letting me watch!
I <3 cole for ninjaing my post

Insanityenviesme

Aww... I <3 <3 <3 Wicca's little mistakes! =huggles-
Moments of Sanity

TheLegionary

I <3 Insanity for reminding me always where craziness begins.

mishi

I <3 TL for him indulging my request
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

TheLegionary

I <3 Mishi, even though I am still waiting for her!

Skadii

I <3 TL even if I am still waiting for him!