Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Alucarddalv

116 sorry if I knew how to port i would be a very happy and rich man. I try Camille
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

elone

Loves, no brownies here, but I am munching some delicious dark chocolate covered almonds. Like?
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Loves

*runs off to change into her best witch costume, complete with straw broom. Stands at the ready and attempts to twitch her nose to start the broom floating. The sound of a clang as the broom falls onto the floor echos in her ears.*

Well, this looks so much easier on TV :P

OOoooooo so much chocolate!  ;D
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Mordred

*See Pillory*

elone

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Adammair

Holy crap! I can't leave you people alone for a second without everything falling apart...sheesh!

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Alucarddalv

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Mordred

*See Pillory*

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN