Lost Girl interest check/GM wanted.

Started by DinaFlower, December 15, 2016, 08:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinaFlower

Hello everyone, and thank you for coming here. I am not a very good GM. So this is an interest check as well as a request for a GM. I thought that I could do both at the same time so someone who might want to be the GM could see the kind of interest there is.

This is a RP that is set in the universe of Lost Girl. But it has nothing to do with the story line of the show. So if you have not seen the show, but this seems like it interest you, then don't worry!

The RP takes place in California in the fictional city 'New Utopia.' It was founded by fae in the early mid 1900's and rapidly grew due to the many talented fae working to draw humans. It is a coastal city that is now home to 4.6 million. The city has two factions, The light fae and the dark fae. Fae are mythical creatures ranging from lycanthropy to sprite to shape shiftier to succubi. Anything you can think of. And they feed on humans. Some eat dead bodies, some feed on blood, some on their life force. This is the reasons that fae want the humans around.

Key points.
The light and the Dark are on the edge of war.

If you go to the territory of the other faction they will attack you on sight.

The light and the dark are commonly launching small attacks on one another over territory.

Most Fea think of humans only as food and property.

If a human finds out about the fea they will be killed or enslaved.((For the sake of RP, enslaved is more than likely the outcome there.))

If you are fae and you own a human, you are responsible for it.

This is very rough and vague. I am wanting to leave a lot of it up to the GM. As I think the GM should have full creative control over the game. If you are interested please post away!! =)