News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Incest family RP! Closed again!

Started by kingmaster1, November 21, 2012, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for a rather simple incest RP with the members of a particular family. I was thinking that the family could have a good amount of kids but I don't know how I would feel if this stemmed off into aunts, uncles, etc. The plot is pretty simple as I was thinking they would all go on a vacation to a nice island or something like that. A nice vacation where they could get busy all they wanted :P

The family will be ideally a successful and more high class family (between middle class and high class) and of course know the reprecussions of their family dynamic being leaked out, so outdoor sex should be even more hidden than normal.

I'll set up the character sheet to be fairly simple. So, hope to get some good responses and set up a fun story :D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: They'll all have the same last name since...family and all

Appearance: Either a picture or description

Brief Bio: Anything, hobbies, favorite partner, personality, etc.

Favorite position: Pretty open!

Anything else you may want to make a point of is fine :-)

My character:
Name: William Tell

Appearance: http://www.mostphotos.com/preview/342213/young-man-in-a-fedora.jpg

Brief Bio: William is originally from the UK but moved to the states for a career move, and after hearing about some American women. Despite living in America for a long time now, long enough to raise a family, he maintained his accent even if his kids didn't have it. He is a higher up in a nice lawferm and often gets heafty bonuses for the holidays he will almost always put towards family vacations. He was always close with his family...closer than some people may expect...

Favorite position: Doggy and cowgirl ;D

So, that's mine, everything can really be debated with and if anyone has any ideas they would like to share for anything, feel free to share it!

Taken:
Father=kingmaster1
mother=blinkin
oldest son=Azz
oldest daughter=Cami
Twin1=Jayden?
Twin2=wolfy
Youngest daughter=taken?

azzmeister89

I'm not overly into incest but i would be interested if maybe you would allow for maybe an adopted or foster child?

Blinkin

I might be interested, but I would like to know more about the family's dynamics first. How many children and how they might feel about their lifestyle (in general terms). Are they all one sex, or is there a brother in the mix?

As mentioned, I am interested.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

kingmaster1

An adopted child would be fine, a bit odd, but fine

I don't think I have a limit on the children so, as many as we can get :P

I was thinking that everyone is okay with the whole arrangement, having been raised into it really

Of course some brothers to go with the sisters, I wasn't planning on this being a harem story :P

Blinkin

Ok, I'm interested. If there's no objections, I'll play either the mother or a daughter. If there is, I'll play a son.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

kingmaster1

no requests for those parts yet so go ahead :-)

Wolfy

I shall join, if you'll have me!

I'd like to play alongside someone else for a twin, but if not I can always be a son or daughter. ;3

Blinkin

Name: Holly Tell (Maiden name: Holly Bells)
Appearance: Holly is a petite woman measuring a full 5'4 with strawberry blonde hair that falls to her shoulders in soft curling waves and a heart-shaped face. Large, experessive green eyes and cupid's bow mouth gives her a slightly pixieis face in a fair skinned complexion. Although short, there is no doubt that Holly is all woman, with soft curves from her full C-cupped breast with large dusky pink nipples to the soft flare of her hips and still tight ass under a trim and toned waistline... even after having several children.

Her crotch is cleanly shaven; liking the feeling after the birth of her first child, and again, lends itself to a look of being younger than her years suggest. Slender thighs and the best legs that a petite woman could offer complete the image.

Brief Bio: Holly was born Holly Bell, and grew up in a family environment of a strongly middle-class family. After high school, she attended The University of Virginia and graduated with a Masters in education.

It took Holly some time to find her dream job; teaching history at a good high school, where she taught until her first child.

Holly met William at a party held by mutual friends, and it was, for her, love at first sight... how could you resist that accent? After they were married, it didn't seem to take very long for Holly to find herself pregnant at and with William's well paying career, they agreed that Holly should focus on being a mother and a stay-at-home wife. She still teaches for absentee teachers, but her life revolves around her family.

Holly is a kinky little minx (perhaps one of the things that William loves about her), and when the subject came up about how to teach their children about sex and life, they decided that changing their lifestyle didn't make any sense. Holly had always been happier nude in the house, and the unique family condition was a conscious decision from the beginning.

Favorite position: Cowgirl, doggie, anything from behind or out of the norm.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

kingmaster1

sounds great, definitely accepted :-)

Caehlim

Hmmm, this has me intrigued.

Would this be straight hetero only? Or would it include bisexual or gay elements? (I appreciate that partly depends on who signs up, but as the thread creator do you have any particular limits or preferences you'd be setting on this?)

Wolfy, what sort of twin? Identical/fraternal male/female? I wouldn't mind playing a twin brother but depending on what you're looking for I'm not sure if I'd be suitable.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Wolfy

Fraternal Male/Female. :3

I can play either role.

Blinkin

I can only speak for Holly, but while she's straight outside of the family, she's definently bi-sexual when it comes to her children. She loves both sons and daughters just as much. ;)

I'll ask the general group (as it forms). It looks like this may be a fairly large family and they were all breast fed. This brings up the possibility that Holly may still produce breast milk if she's been reluctant to stop breastfeeding or lactation has been encouraged via breast play... would anyone either mind or like to see this facet from their "Mommy?"
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

kingmaster1

Wolfy it would be great to have you on this :-)

I think some gay and bisexual pairings would be fine, especially in the event of a three way. Personally I don't have any practice with a gay pairing, but hey, I'm open to new things. In short things can be gay, no problem for me :P

Also, I would love to have Holly still producing milk :3

I think we could probably get a good amount of attention for this, but I wouldn't want this getting huge...maybe like...five or six kids with the two parents? We could always get more but I think that would be a good amount.

Blinkin

So, we have the parents, potentially a set of twins and perhaps an adopted child.

A question about the adopted child, if anyone knows... would the child be a long term adition to the family, or a recent one? IE, was he/she adopted as a young child, or later in life?

I'm looking forward to the story. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

azzmeister89

i was planning on him having been in the family for only a few years, maybe adopted when he was in his early teens unless someone has a better idea

kingmaster1

Well, I think that he should be in the family long enough to be integrated to their specific type of living.

When Wolfy and azz get their characters up...and wolfy gets the twin, I think I'll set up the IC and OOC

JadenMystic

I'm game. I'll play wolfy's twin.:)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

azzmeister89

Name: Nathaniel Tell (formally Mackenzie)

Appearance:

Brief Bio: Generally a quite person at the age of 19 he loves to read and even write his own stories, over the few years in which he lived with the Tell family he has picked up many skills and hobbies, Guitar being one of them. he was until adopted by the Tells in foster care since the age of six when his parents committed suicide together in front of his eyes, they had been seduced into a religious cult and believed by doing this it would make him, there first born son stronger. needless to say he had a troubled childhood and even after being adopted at age twelve spent three years with the Tells as a problem child although through counseling he has over come his violent outbursts and now is a reasonably normal young man.

Favorite position: likes most things

Anything else you may want to make a point of is fine: he currently works in a bar at nights and studies criminal psychology on an internet university coarse during the day. all his past relationships ended badly due to his family problems, although he cares greatly for the Tells he still does not feel like one of them, a fact that often puts women off.

JadenMystic

Name: Amanda Tell
Position in Family: Twin
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Favorite Position: likes them all so far. Kinky minx like mama.
Personality: Amanda is a drama queen. She loves to act and is one taht auditions for every play or musical the school puts on, usually getting one  of the starring roles. She's been in plays at the high school since she was in 5th grade, and has loved live on the stage. In one of her performances was where she got her first kiss...That later on led to more interesting things with that other person.

Although she and her twin brother are close, they've never fully been into each others activities at school. They definitely have made different places for themselves within the school. Hell, half the time, She thinks that the school doesn't even realize that the two are brother/sister because they don't too much alike. Only thing that gives them away as having some kind of connection is the bit of twin telepathy they've had since they were born.

(Most sets of twins for anyone wanting to know usually have some kind of level of this so I figured it would also work out for hte RP...Could possibly be used feeling what the other is doing sexually? Not sure but theres an idea we could work on with this!)

History: Her first time with anyone was an invite by a couple she was really close to her Freshman year of high school. They girlfriend wanted to know what it was like to be with both a guy and a girl. Amanda didn't see it as a big deal wo told her parents she was staying at her friend's house that week-end when they had the threesome...She LOVED being with both of them. They've let her join them off and on ever since being proud that they got to take her virginity.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

kingmaster1

Both of those characters sound good so we just need to wait and see if wolfy is all in and then caelim and I'll set things up.

Also, I'll update the first post saying what people are taken.

Since Amanda and wolfy's character are the same age that would make Nathaniel the oldest kid right now...hopefully we get another daughter close to his age just for my own ideas

Blinkin

How does Nathan deal with, or think of the family's casual nudity and open (within the family) sexual openness? He would surely of seen first hand at least William and Holly having sex, if not some breast feeding and passionate kisses with the twins. Holly would of, of course, invited Nathan into the intimate side of things. She is, by the way, a bit of a push over for her kids (She would include him among those) That's not to say that she lets them get away with breaking rules, of course. ;)

Amanda's virginity didn't go to her father? ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

kingmaster1

I was wondering that too!

William is the typical protective dad, especially of his young daughter and would have, out of principle of the matter, taken her first time. Not to say she couldn't still have that three way :P

Also, wow! Nathaniel has had a hell of a past....creepy....I like it ;)

azzmeister89

thanks, i did my best, in terms of the being involved perhaps we could say that because of how troubled his past was they didn't include him out of being afraid it might cause more imbalance in him, its only recently that he has started to open up to them so maybe there only just considering him in these situations.

kingmaster1

That sounds like it would make sense, he would probably be emotionally...unstable to say the least.

But I would say he could be suspicious at the least seeing as how liberal the family is with everything, an offhand comment here and surprise walk in experience there, something along those lines so he isn't completely in the dark

azzmeister89

thats what i was thinking. i would like to say though i would rather not have him involved in any male/male situations, although if other male characters get into it i wont have a problem, just not for me thanks