Lightning Warrior Raidy RPG (f/f)

Started by Daril, April 30, 2016, 02:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I'd like to do a RPG based off the adult dungeon crawler Lightning Warrior Raidy.  I'm looking for someone who can playing both Raidy's dominant and submissive sides.

I don't really have a precise plan for this RPG yet.  I normally play an OC who ends up teaming up/travelling with Raidy.  My favorite is an adventuring elf mage called Fana, but I've played her in enough other (now inactive) Raidy RPGs that its becoming embarassingly repetitive.  Of the others, the mischievious half elf thief/mage Mirabelle is perhaps the best developed.

Fana

Fana
Cloaked Fana
(NSFW) Bathing Fana
(NSFW) Captured Fana

Mirabelle

Mirabelle
More Mirabelle
(NSFW) Mirabelle in distress

This may be asking a lot, but in addition to being able to play Raidy's dominant and submissive sides, I'd like to find a partner who doesn't mind playing the villains sometimes. Particularly if I'm going to be playing Mirabelle. While Mirabelle is actually a rather capable thief/mage, I'm thinking she'll start the scenario as a damsel in distress whom Raidy will need to rescue (she got caught trying to steal from slavers).  Alternately I was thinking the scenario might begin with Mirabelle getting caught stealing from Raidy.  >:)

Daril