Ballerinas and Bondage (Reopened. Need a new Russian Ballet Instructor)

Started by NileGoddess, May 06, 2011, 07:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

This is an idea that I thought of that I might like to get started in the near future, schedule depending.

Growing tired of a loveless marriage filled with arguing and fighting, a Russian ballet instructor decides to file for divorce. However, her husband is a very powerful Russian Mafia boss, and refuses to let her leave him. She flees the country to go to America, where she opens her own ballet school, thinking she has escaped her cruel husband.

Years later, the Mafia boss decides he wants her back, and orchestrates an international abduction. Two hired abductors locate and subdue her, but before they can carry her off quietly, one of her students hears the abduction and goes to investigate, ultimately being subdued herself. The captors then must decide what to do with the extra baggage, as killing her would be too messy, and she has seen their faces.

For this story, there will be four roles:

• Russian Instructor
  • Ballet Student
  • Captor 1
  • Captor 2

I will be assuming the role of one of the captors. The second captor role is a male role, and then two females are needed for the beautiful Russian Madame and her pretty student. I would like the story to be filled with tight leotards, even tighter rope and gags, and perhaps even some intimate fun. If you wish to apply, please fill out the character application below. Posting requirement will be ~3 paragraphs, of course depending on interactions.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[img](Character Image Here)[/img]
[b]Biography:[/b] (short description of personality and personal history)

minerva7790

That's a pretty novel story you have there! I might be interested to play the instructor or her student!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

NileGoddess

If you are interested, feel free to submit a profile! For the Madame, I was imagining an older woman, around 40 years old or such. The student would be much younger, likely a college student or perhaps a senior in high school.

Zaer Darkwail

I would like apply as one the captors :).

NileGoddess

Zaer and Minerva, if you wish to apply, all you need to do is post profiles.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Ben Malboro
Occupation: Former construction worker, now a criminal for hire, a thug and also works occasion as bouncer in free time
http://bujimagazine.com/images/Gypsy.jpg
Biography: Ben Malboro was born to NYC slums, in Manhattan, from place called 'Five Points'. He was born in bad neighborhood, his family was poor and father drunkard. He worked hard to educate himself so he can get good job without do criminal stuff. He earned degree as construction worker and so he worked for a year. Until he got disagreement with boss regarding safety measures and in end called in safety inspector who shut down company several construction sites for breaking safety rules. His boss then kicked him out and no company wants hire a 'rule lawyer'.

Ben then ended up do exact thing he did not want to do; he joined criminal world as muscle for hire. He works in few nightclubs and prostitution dens as a bouncer. Overall thug who hates to be thug but if he wants meal on table and comforts he needs do bad shit on people. He been body builder since little kid who got beaten up by older Irish boys. Adding muscle and mass so he could not be bullied. But in end he became one scarier bullies around.

minerva7790

Will get my bio up ASAP! I'm a little busy. Still undecided about whether I'll play the madame or her student. Probably the ballet instructor. It'd be nice to play an older woman for a change. :P

forgetmenot

Would be interested in playing the student if it isn't taken...

Name:Breanna (Bree) Morgan
Occupation:Taking courses as she pleases at University, but devotes almost all of her time to ballet.
Will look for a pic.
Biography:Bree's mother was a dancer and has wanted nothing more than for Bree to join a company and follow in her foot steps. They started her taking lessons as soon as she could walk and when she turned 18, she moved to get lessons from one of the best instructors in the business. She lives alone in a small apartment and lives and breathes ballet. She's never been close enough to a boy to smell his cologne and she doesn't see how anyone has time for trivial things like that. She's very fond of her instructor, but needs to be taught how to loosen up.

A/A-

DahliaBlossom

Name: Lara Anne Langley

Biography: Since she was little her parents saw the dancers potential and instantly enrolled her in classes from the young age of 3. Developing and honing her skills was her greatest desire, soon moving up the steps into a ballet company at the budding age of 14. Lara's skill unmatched by any other at her age, she quickly became a favorite of the company's and was placed in leading rolls annually.

Now that she was 18 it was her shot to get a permanent and famed position as a lead ballerina directly with the company she had been studying at for so long. Lara was hard herself, making sure she at exact portions and never anything extra. She wasn't one to make friends and she'd never dated as it would've distracted her from her goal. Now so close to her famed dream she refuses to back down, staring straight into the stage lights and daring anyone to challenge her.

NileGoddess

Lovely profile Dahlia, and you as well Katimae!

Still accepting applications, especially for the Madame. Once we have an application for all the characters, then I will decide who is most eligible for the role.

DahliaBlossom

Thank you. I may add a bit more to her bio explaining her personality some. If that is alright?

NileGoddess

minerva7790

One application for the Madame coming up! Sorry for making you wait, NileGoddess! This week was just crazy. I still have an exam tomorrow, but I'll be ready to play after that! ;)

And err, I know the picture doesn't look 42. I'm still looking for a better picture. Or we could say that's how she looked 5 years ago?

Name: Katerina "Kate" Mihailov
Occupation: Instructor and Head Choreographer of the White Lilies dance company

Biography: Katerina has devoted her entire life to dancing since the age of 5. Her father, Mihail, had brought her to see a production of Swan Lake. The usually hyperactive girl had sat mesmerized by the graceful dancers on stage, much to her father's surprise. When she asked him later to sign her up for dance lessons, he readily agreed. Anything for his little princess.

It turned out that Katerina had a natural talent for dance, despite starting at a later age than most girls. At 12, she was the prima ballerina of the youth wing of the dance company, consisting of girls from ages 3 to 17. From then till age 15, she starred in many famous ballets, including The Nutcracker, (Prokofiev's) Romeo and Juliet, (Stravinsky's) The Firebird and The Rite of Spring, and most of all, Swan Lake, the ballet which had brought her to dance.

Her brilliant young career ended at age 17, however, when she was betrothed to an older man, a business partner of her father. Katerina had protested, but Mihail had owed a great debt to the man, Igor, and he could do little to refuse him. Besides, Mihail reasoned, Igor was a rich and powerful man. As his bride, Katerina would have all the luxuries she wanted in life. Igor promised that she would still be allowed to dance, if she so wished. Her heart at ease, Katerina was married at age 18.

For the first few years, Igor was kind to Katerina, and kept his promise. Katerina auditioned for the Moscow Ballet Company, the most prestigious ballet troupe in all of Russia, and managed to continue dancing for a bit. It was then that she learnt choreography from a great ballet mistress. Katerina was happy while she was allowed to dance.

However, as the years passed, she began to take Igor's kindness for granted. One day, when Katerina was 26, when Igor insisted that she accompany him on a business trip to Petrovsk, another city in Russia, Katerina defied him, saying that she had an important dance performance on that day. In anger, Igor locked her in her room, with orders to his household that no one was to let her out or give her any food or drink for that day. He then wrote and delivered a letter of resignation to the dance company on behalf of Katerina.

At the end of 24 hours, Katerina, weak from crying and lack of food, was defeated. She submitted to her husband's will and went to Petrovsk with him. But he never treated her the same way again. Igor was often rough with her and humiliated her in public by shouting at her, even slapping her. No matter how Katerina tried to appease him, his demands just grew greater. Finally, tired of her treatment, no better than a dog's, Katerina demanded a divorce. Igor merely laughed and locked her in her bedroom once more. Katerina tried appealing to her father, but Mihail could do nothing for his princess. Realising that no one in Russia could help her, she made her own plans to flee in the middle of the night. Climbing down from her bedroom window with nary but a few changes of clothes, some bread and water, and the money she had stolen from her husband's coat pocket, Katerina fled by boat to America, the land of opportunities.

Katerina started a new life in America as a dance instructor. Her teaching methods were different from the usual in America, but because she produced disciplined young ballerinas, her classes filled up very quickly. Katerina's english also improved in leaps and bounds, and she was soon fluent in the language. No one would have guessed that she had only been in America for a year! In five years, Katerina, or "Madame Kate", as her students called her, earned enough money to start her own dance company, the White Lilies Dance company. She found and hired a few other instructors, some her own former students, all trained in her method of instruction. The school grew in magnitude, with performances staged twice a year. By 42, Katerina was a satisfied and accomplished woman. Her old life in Russia had burnt away, and the memories of it had just about faded...

EDIT: I know I never said Igor was a mafia boss. My impression is that Katerina never knew exactly that her husband was mafia, just that he did a lot of business in a shady way. And when I say Igor was Katerina's father's business partner, I mean something to the tune of, Katerina's father's company was doing badly, and he had to take a huge loan from the mafia to save the company. Igor demanded for Katerina's hand in marriage, in exchange for a few more years to repay the debts. Thought I'd write it here, because I know it isn't very clear. Katerina herself doesn't really know the nature of her father's business relationship with Igor.

NileGoddess

Very nice minerva! Your picture isn't showing up in the thread, but I could see it if I clicked quote and copied the URL. If you wish to leave it as her in an older picture, that's fine, but if you want to find a different pic, that works too.

Don't feel bad about not being able to start right away, because truth is, in about 2 weeks, I will have to leave on a trip.

EDIT: Of course, I should add that obviously I'll be coming back. It'll be about 1 and 1/2 weeks, though.

NileGoddess

I'm going to get sloppy and cheat a little bit. I have a previous character that would fit the role of the other captor. Meet Madeleine Black.

minerva7790

Thanks NileGoddess! Enjoy your trip! I have a trip coming up too, in early June... On hindsight, maybe this isn't the best time to join a new RP, but I just couldn't resist! :P

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, good luck in the trip NileGoddess, and you too Minerva :).

NileGoddess

Our current Madame has seemed to have vanished, so at this time, I am reopening applications for a female character. I personally would like to see a new profile, but with the game already started, we may have to keep the same name, depending on the consensus of the other players.

OOC
Main Thread