News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

I'm not going to me mean. You can have a 10...

That's a nice set of lingerie I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of bouncing action in the mirror.  >:)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Saerrael

9. Shows some good bits, but I rather see colour. It the avatar wasn't in black and white, it would get a 10.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Insanityenviesme

10 all the way...not if only I can make her push her hair back...
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Saerrael

Quote from: Reign on November 30, 2010, 08:58:11 PM
1, 000, 000

10  ::)

11.5 for Reign. Yummmm...

9.5 for Insanityenviesme. Good image, but don't like the style, if I'm honest.

Kendra

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Avi

10, just for the awesome expression on Batman's face. XD
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

LaMiaVita

10, when I  saw it Biggles and Catch 22 popped into my head.
I can hear the soft breathing of the girl that I love.As she lies here beside me,asleep with the night and her hair, in a fine mist floats on my pillow.Reflecting the glow of the winter moonlight.

She is soft, she is warm but my heart remains heavy and I watch as her breasts gently rise, gently fall.For I know with the first light of dawn
I'll be leaving and tonight will be all I have left to recall.

Kendra

Rozel

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Raphael

Kendra

10 you know all the wonderful reasons why  :-*

Raphael

I know all the wonderful reasons - which means you wouldn't wanna come to bed with me, cos I take off all these wonderful reasons :P Yes, I take my hat off :-)

10 - sexy as always

Kendra

10 --  tis not just your awesome hat I rate   ;)
and yes I would :P

Raphael

10 - your 'hat' is gorgeous, too :-)

And don't do padja tricks on me, they d... bah, I was gonna say 'they don't work on me' but they do, actually.

Kendra

10 / 10

- am also surrounded by mistletoe
ah but you have tricks of your own which leave my Padja skills in the dark and all those skillz work amazingly well on me too  ;)

Raphael

Tricks? Aw you silly thing, there are no tricks! There's nothing. No tricks. No trees. No air. No world. Just you and me... everything else just disappears.

Amelita

He doesn't need a number, he's got it.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Raphael

10 - Ame my beloved wonderful sis, you know exactly how I feel about that avatar of yours :-)

And um - ladies, you could rate my avatar with phone numbers :P instead of regular 1-10s... I wouldn't mind ;D

Xiphon III

Raphael

10 as well - it's creepy and I like creepy

Angzyn

10 for the dark and mysterious pose.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Raphael

-Ris is still waiting for someone to give him a 10 for his sexiness...-