~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Snickerz on September 23, 2013, 11:38:41 AM
Are we sure that's going to make me do it? ;)

Well, I'll just have to take a hands on approach to find out. Heh.

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 23, 2013, 11:39:45 AM
Well, I'll just have to take a hands on approach to find out. Heh.

heeh.. I can agree to that.

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on September 23, 2013, 09:22:09 AM

I'm with you Kittten.... But I gotta say.... DAMN good thing to wake up to. I approve darlin, but want to wait for final word from Nim.

Hopefully he's at work today, but that means he could have a long wait to be put into action.

Oh Hey Black... For my personal notes (Even though I do need to write it down for others) is this going to be one of those five shift werewolves too?

Generally, though younger. Obviously Micheal wouldn't have the degree of control over the changes like Darius does. So he'll likely pick two forms and pretty much stick to those all the time.

Quote from: Lynnie on September 23, 2013, 09:00:27 AM
O_O Howling....I am now going to be stuck staring at him all day which will be bad since I do have to work.

Thank you! And I'm not sorry about him being a distraction. :P

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 23, 2013, 02:40:24 PM
Generally, though younger. Obviously Micheal wouldn't have the degree of control over the changes like Darius does. So he'll likely pick two forms and pretty much stick to those all the time.

Thank you! And I'm not sorry about him being a distraction. :P

Alright, thank you. :-)

*hands Lynnie a drool bucket*

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on September 23, 2013, 02:44:10 PM
Alright, thank you. :-)

*hands Lynnie a drool bucket*

You're welcome, I'll gather a list of each form and send it to you for those notes. They all have a correlation to a phase of the moon.

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 23, 2013, 02:46:34 PM
You're welcome, I'll gather a list of each form and send it to you for those notes. They all have a correlation to a phase of the moon.

That would be great. I'd love that, thank you.

Lady Lunarius

*Peeks in just to tease Howling and Nim and peeks back out*

Ooh I'd love to make her into a character: Just too bad I haven't been convinced just yet.

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Evening Luna. :-)

and yes she is pretty.

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 23, 2013, 09:14:02 PM

Ooh I'd love to make her into a character: Just too bad I haven't been convinced just yet.

Then make her. You know I'll pair with her if no one else will. And I think that's a long shot. Besides, think of "Paths of Darkness' for inspiration.

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 23, 2013, 09:14:02 PM

Loves those sexy eyes...  yumminess!!!  "Reaches with Grabby fingers"

Lady Lunarius

Thanks guys, I have been wanting to use that pic Just really don't wanna drown myself just now.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 23, 2013, 09:19:58 PM
Thanks guys, I have been wanting to use that pic Just really don't wanna drown myself just now.

Drowned? So say the lady who wanted to drown her self in characters and stories. Hell of a way to go...

Nim

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Jayden

Species: Fallen Angel

Relationship Status: Will have his heart stolen completely away by a certain extremely stunning red head with lovely tats.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Jayden according to his own mind, is just an average looking Joe of average height and weight.  Being a recently fallen Angel he has taken upon himself a form which he hopes will help him fit in and go unnoticed.  Of course he really has no idea what anyone might consider attractive he only hopes not to call to much attention to himself while he adjusts to his new life and try's to find a way to fit in.  In his Fallen Angel Form Jayden is comfortable with himself but still feels as though he is lacking something.  Perhaps some Tattoos but what does a newly fallen angel know about getting tattoos. 

Ons and Offs:  Ons:  Jayden is for all intents and purposes new to the world of men.  He has yet to truly discover what all truly turns him on and off.  And as such he would be up for a wide variety of activities as he discovers the world around him more fully.  He does however know he has a deep love for red hair. 

Offs:  Ok yeah so even being new to the world he pretty much knows that what goes in the toilet should stay in the toilet. 

Lady Lunarius

Player Name: Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Avalia Browning (Ava)

Species: Dragon

Relationhip StatusFlexible

Orientation: Bi

• Chronologically: 470

Appearance: Standing at a mere 5'9" in human form. Ava has long black hair that curls just past her shoulders. Her golden eyes always almost seem to hold a glow to them, more so when she lets her hair fall loose, her pale skin a stark contrast to the dark ebony scales she boasts in dragon form. Her ample bosom is nothing to be sneered at, as it gives her body the curves it needs to pull off the tight fitting clothes she wears nearly all the time.

When in Dragon form, she is 12' 1/2 tall and 13' long. Her pitch black scales nearly soak in the light that touch them, making her ability to blend into the darkness near perfect, if it weren't for her eyes. A burning golden honey color, they seem to reflect the light her scales reject. Her long tale has a few less than  friendly looking spikes upon the end, and her long claws are as share as her wit. Her wing span stretches nearly as long as her body.

Ons and Offs:
  • Respect for other living creatures
  • Loyalty
  • See Player O/O's otherwise
    Off's
  • Disrespect
  • Thieves
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on September 23, 2013, 09:29:24 PM
Drowned? So say the lady who wanted to drown her self in characters and stories. Hell of a way to go...

Go home Howling you're drunk. >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lynnie

*peers looking around  before giggling and drooling briefly over Nim's new character slapping her hands telling herself no to making anymore characters right now."

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 23, 2013, 10:21:14 PM

Appearance: Standing at a mere 5'9" in human form. Ava has long black hair that curls just past her shoulders. Her golden eyes always almost seem to hold a glow to them, more so when she lets her hair fall loose, her pale skin a stark contrast to the dark ebony scales she boasts in dragon form. Her ample bosom is nothing to be sneered at, as it gives her body the curves it needs to pull off the tight fitting clothes she wears nearly all the time.

When in Dragon form, she is 12' 1/2 tall and 13' long. Her pitch black scales nearly soak in the light that touch them, making her ability to blend into the darkness near perfect, if it weren't for her eyes. A burning golden honey color, they seem to reflect the light her scales reject. Her long tale has a few less than  friendly looking spikes upon the end, and her long claws are as share as her wit. Her wing span stretches nearly as long as her body.

Ons and Offs:
  • Loyalty
    Off's
  • Disrespect
  • Thieves

Lovely character Luna!  She is most certainly approved by me. 

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 23, 2013, 10:19:39 PM

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Jayden

Species: Fallen Angel

Relationship Status: Will have his heart stolen completely away by a certain extremely stunning red head with lovely tats.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Jayden according to his own mind, is just an average looking Joe of average height and weight.  Being a recently fallen Angel he has taken upon himself a form which he hopes will help him fit in and go unnoticed.  Of course he really has no idea what anyone might consider attractive he only hopes not to call to much attention to himself while he adjusts to his new life and try's to find a way to fit in.  In his Fallen Angel Form Jayden is comfortable with himself but still feels as though he is lacking something.  Perhaps some Tattoos but what does a newly fallen angel know about getting tattoos. 

Ons and Offs:  Ons:  Jayden is for all intents and purposes new to the world of men.  He has yet to truly discover what all truly turns him on and off.  And as such he would be up for a wide variety of activities as he discovers the world around him more fully.  He does however know he has a deep love for red hair. 

Offs:  Ok yeah so even being new to the world he pretty much knows that what goes in the toilet should stay in the toilet.

*smh* I shoulda seen this coming. :P

Yes I approve.

Snickerz

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 23, 2013, 10:21:14 PM

Ons and Offs:
  • Loyalty
    Off's
  • Disrespect
  • Thieves

Beautiful Luna. :-) I approve her too. :-)

Snickerz

Alright.... Characters for Nim and Lady Luna are up in wiki... CS and Character Directory

Welcome to the game Luna.... Here's the ooc thread All threads can be found in the first post.... Making of your private home is yours we just ask you start the title with  ~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ If you have plot suggests of course they're welcome. :-) Anything else you need feel free to ask. :-)

Kiric Rand

So a second giant scaly kitty (as lynnie calls them) has joined the ranks  XD
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 24, 2013, 05:24:57 AM
So a second giant scaly kitty (as lynnie calls them) has joined the ranks  XD

And there will be a third. Nim is considering one as well.

AlphaWolfQuin

Here's 2 more characters from me that are requesting approval ;D

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Danielle Jackson, (Prefers to be called Dani or DJ)

Species:Mover/Vampire

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation:Lesbian

Appearance:Dani stands at '5,9" has bluish-grey eyes and dark brown hair. She has no tattoos or piercings and she likes to keep her hair on the shorter side. Often people mistake her for a man when she wears looser fitting clothing but when she wears tank tops or tighter t-shirts it's very easy to tell she is a woman. Her body is toned and she had curves in all the right places but she rarely shows them off. She likes to wear jeans and button ups mostly along with a few different necklaces and rings.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Dani is open to almost anything but she is dominate so she won't submit without a damn good fight. OFFs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, Overly arrogant people, lying, lack of common sense, foot fetishes.

Character Name: Alexis Blue

Species:Kryptonian

Sexual Orientation:Bisexual with preference for women

Appearance:Unlike her twin Frankie, Alexis is very feminine and enjoys looking sexy. She stands at '5,4" an inch shorter then her twin. Her body isn't as toned as Frankie's, Alexis is more curvy and soft while Frankie is solid. She has long jet black hair and the same grey eyes that Frankie does. Alexis is often seen wearing skirts and fishnet stockings along with a tanktop and combat boots. She has no tattoos but her ears and tongue are pierced.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Honesty, Charm, Romance, some roughness, Strong confident people. OFFs: Liars, Arrogance, Meanness, people who hurt others for no reason, anal, anything that belongs in a toilet.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 24, 2013, 09:19:00 AM
Here's 2 more characters from me that are requesting approval ;D

Character Name: Danielle Jackson, (Prefers to be called Dani or DJ)

Species:Mover/Vampire

Sexual Orientation:Lesbian

Appearance:Dani stands at '5,9" has bluish-grey eyes and dark brown hair. She has no tattoos or piercings and she likes to keep her hair on the shorter side. Often people mistake her for a man when she wears looser fitting clothing but when she wears tank tops or tighter t-shirts it's very easy to tell she is a woman. Her body is toned and she had curves in all the right places but she rarely shows them off. She likes to wear jeans and button ups mostly along with a few different necklaces and rings.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Dani is open to almost anything but she is dominate so she won't submit without a damn good fight. OFFs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, Overly arrogant people, lying, lack of common sense, foot fetishes.

Character Name: Alexis Blue

Species:Kryptonian

Sexual Orientation:Bisexual with preference for women

Appearance:Unlike her twin Frankie, Alexis is very feminine and enjoys looking sexy. She stands at '5,4" an inch shorter then her twin. Her body isn't as toned as Frankie's, Alexis is more curvy and soft while Frankie is solid. She has long jet black hair and the same grey eyes that Frankie does. Alexis is often seen wearing skirts and fishnet stockings along with a tanktop and combat boots. She has no tattoos but her ears and tongue are pierced.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Honesty, Charm, Romance, some roughness, Strong confident people. OFFs: Liars, Arrogance, Meanness, people who hurt others for no reason, anal, anything that belongs in a toilet.

They look good to me Krys love. I approve:-*