Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Of course, although I don't care for it myself.

Would you like me if I preferred to have eggs for dinner instead of breakfast?

Captain Maltese

Eggs for dinner are a bit lean menu for my taste. Top score for protein of course but I need vitamins and lots of them. How about we meet half way and have Dutch pancakes, or a farmer's omelet with potato and cheese and fried peppers?

Would you like me if I wanted a rich fish and prawns stew with flat bread or corn bread on the side, for dinner?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

AmandaKD

Yeah I've barely had seafood but fresh water fish is another story.

Would you like me if I made less spicy wings for you

Trigon

I love those wings to be as hot as possible actually.

Would you like me if I ate a habanero pepper by itself?

AmandaKD

I never tried it, haha it won't make me like you less.

Would you like me if I dragged you along for a hike

Trigon

Sure, as long as the location is right!

Would you like me if I gave you a Krabby Patty?

Belle33

Yes, yes I would!

Would you like me if I gave you the secret formula?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

I'd be content with just a clue about what you were talking about?

Would you like me if I'd rather write than watch tv shows?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

Certainly.  Especially if you let me read what you write.

Would you like me if I wanted to live a more rural lifestyle?

Captain Maltese

....define rural. I define the postapocalyptic future as 'freedom from cell phones'.

Would you like me if I took you up on that offer without blinking?

Lapine

Absolutely!

Would you like me if I asked you to do all the "man chores"? 

Captain Maltese

Define man chores? I have been living along long enough that they all are man chores for me now.

Would you like me if I could use a sewing machine or a bread machine with the same ease as I use the motor saw and the pneumatic drill?

Lapine

Yardwork, fixing things, building things..."man" chores ;)

Why yes, that'd be great.  The more skills everyone has, the better.

Would you like me if I inadvertently forgot your birthday :(

sree

Yes, but there will be some making up to do :D

Would you like me if I took you on a world tour?
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Belle33

Yes, yes I would.  I'll pack tonight.

Would you like me if I let me passport expire?  Oppps!

Despairs

No, because it would mean no more witty banters or arguing like an old couple. Would you like me if I did all the housework, leaving you with nothing to do in the house?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Cute.  But housework is never done.  I'd like you for trying.

Would you like me if I made your favorite dinner but dropped it all on the floor just before serving it?

willow

Yeah. Let's order some pizza

Would you like me if I made your dinner very spicy
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

You're talking to someone who lives on spicy foods, of course I would like you. Would you like me if I was a robot?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

It would be interesting, even highly so for a while, but in the end we all want to be wanted. And I have difficulties imagining a robot yearning for a specific human's touch, for a certain voice to speak.

Would you like me if *I* was a robot?

Beguile's Mistress

I think I would as long as you followed the universal rule.

Would you like me if I studded you brownies with walnuts and raisins and marshmallows?

Despairs

Sure. Would you like me if I defended you in combat, disobeying your orders to engage the enemy until backup arrived?

Captain Maltese

I would admire your bravery. But you'd be in big big trouble until I felt certain you had understood the meaning and value of leadership, plans and orders obeyed. I might even promote you, if I felt such cruelty was necessary.

Would you like me if I was your commanding officer?

Despairs

I would like like that. I could  learn plenty from you. Would you like me if I became a dictator and made you my second in command?

Captain Maltese

oh yes. A few early successes would earn me trust to win  you over. One woudl come when we had traded places. Notthing to fear for yo though. I only implement disappearances for people I like.

Would you like me if I insisted on  being called Generalissimo in bed?