Christmas and then the butler did it! - well maybe...

Started by Sylque, November 30, 2012, 10:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmaxinitxx

Lol I would and all. But I'm having too much fun dancing with Bridget ^_^

Sylque

hahaha.. well i could just leave it for a while and let your characters dance the night away ;)

xxmaxinitxx

Sylque

lol  - i'm anxious to.. just have to get some real life stuff out of the way and I will be posting again right away  :)

xxmaxinitxx

That's okay ^_^ I want to get approved so I can get PM's and help progress the story line. You should go read the first chapter of my story in the story section and tell me what you think when you have free time ^_^

Sylque

It looks like Cherri's character might have some info for you..  you should rp that out with her.. I can't really move the storyline along until you guys rp it out.   :)

xxmaxinitxx

Sylque

Hey Congratz Max!!  You got approved!!   

Now I can move this to the adult side.. once I figure out how...  lol

xxmaxinitxx

Yes! I think you have to ask a staff member... not entirely sure though.

Cherri

Woohoo! I don't think you need to ask 0.0 Just star this in the small group light one ^_^

xxmaxinitxx

Has the person in our other role play been accepted yet? Are we going to get to move both?

Cherri

Nope not yet, we're probably only going to move this one and then the Desperate times can be moved :)

xxmaxinitxx

Okay! I'm looking forward to seeing both in the adult section. You girls seem fun ^_^

Cherri

Sylque

Will figure out how to move this tomorrow..   I have to log for now though :(    work comes early and then i'm going out tomorrow evening  but if not tomorrow definitely by this weekend!   

Then everyone can both pounce on poor Devin..  ;)    he might actually be happy he's in jail   ;D

xxmaxinitxx

Lol You sure know how to raise someones spirits Syl :p

Sylque

hahah..  ohhh.. there's lots of fun in store now ;)     You are both great!  this has been fun.   Talk soon!

xxmaxinitxx

Sylque

Hey Everyone..  I've requested that the IC thread be moved to the Adult site.   I'm planning on keeping this one here in case, other new comers see it and want to get involved after they get approved.    I will though, make an OOC section to add the character bios of each of the characters..

so.... stay tuned!!

Sylque

Hey Everyone - the thread got moved to Light Human small group Bondage section.   I've also ended scene 1 and posted a summary.   PM me if i've missed something or you want anything added to your character description.  or if you want to add something that should be common knowledge. 

Now to get into the true dark and dirty stuff of the Roaring Twenties!   8-)

I'll still use this thread for OOC stuff so keep it bookmarked!