The Miskatonic School for Girls - [Interest Check]

Started by MissFire, February 22, 2016, 04:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

freeko

Thirded? I really want to see more of this. Knowing the setting and how to make a character would help determine if I can play this or not.

Chrystal

This is why I always do a few reserved posts at the start... ;)

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MissFire

I can't do that, because I cannot edit my posts.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Chrystal

Quote from: MissFire on February 23, 2016, 02:58:32 PM
I can't do that, because I cannot edit my posts.

Oh? Odd. I know it's a pain to do on a phone or tablet without having a mouse or a real keyboard. But it's usually still possible...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MissFire

No, I'm on a computer. I literally cannot edit or delete any posts. The option does not exist.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Ershin

Quote from: MissFire on February 22, 2016, 04:15:45 PM

N. R. LaHotep
Headmistress MSFG

That Black Pharaoh reference though.   ;D

Very interesting concept - May I ask if this will be freeform or using a system such as Call of Cthulhu?

MissFire

Freeform.

Okay! Closing this topic. Thanks, everyone, for the interest. This will return in the next day or so with something much nicer looking, rules, and a character sheet.
    - Sima Yi