Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Previously known as "Men vs Women" with a slight alteration in the rules.

Users post numbers in ascending/descending order depending on Gender, (Ungendered can pick whichever side they wish.)

Men +1

Women - 1

When we reach the first post of page 400 the team in the lead will win that round. A score will be kept in the opening post of each new bout.

Rules:

NO DOUBLE POSTING!

And, to keep it fair.... Wait two posts before posting again, and either say something to the person above you, or make a battle cry!
Why, you ask? Because Oreo is a twisted cookie!!

The SCORE

Men: 1  w/227

Women: 0

* Oreo tosses the puck in the air

On to victory, women!!

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Rogue

JN

A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Skylarke

Victory will be ours!!

(Wait.. are we starting over or sticking with the old numbers?)
'Listen my child', you say to me
'I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call and I'll set you free'

JN

A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Rogue

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

JN

A&A's 

Rogue

Ritsu

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

JN

A&A's 

JN

A&A's 

Rogue

JN

A&A's 

Rogue

Oreo

-5 Hey, where are the battle cries?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Rogue

JN

A&A's 

Oreo

Falstaff

Oreo

It's called a surgical strike.

Edited. I can't post a number yet

Ritsu