[Recruitment/Interest Check] Exalted 2.5: Return of the Mighty

Started by Dracorion, November 08, 2012, 11:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

Well looks like me and Saphire will have some intimacies in common this should be fun especially if prejucides can be overcome.

Laughing Hyena

Hehe. I feel like the odd man out *wiggles his right stump* ^_^

Dracorion

Okay then, Marie, I kind of still need you to specify where Segiyu's home is. Also, you've still got one level of hearthstones left over. Manse 2 gives you three dots of hearthstones, and you only have two right now.

I'll go over the thread again when I'm less sleep deprived, but no one else has anything left to correct or that they need me to review, do they?

Zaer Darkwail

Not in my part as my char had already been reviewed. But for those who joined later my char is in here (first page yeah). I am eager to see how well I play a mute characther (Screaming in Silence covers occassional communications to be less awkward at times).

Re Z L

Quote from: Dracorion on November 18, 2012, 02:09:15 AM
I'd just like to note I approve of the current conversation.

Also, there's a Solar charm called Sky Breaker Throw that lets the user potentially throw their victim anywhere in Creation, and even to other planes. So you can use it to toss someone onto the Daystar.

Anyway, Re Z L. I don't think I'll allow your Lying specialty, since it seems to effective be an extra dot of Manipulation.

Second, are you sure you want to buy Resources 2? It's not going to stack with the free Resources 3 at all. In fact, it should be encompassed by the free Resources 3.

Made a couple changes to the sheet:

• Lying specialty changed to Persuasion
  • Removed the Resources 2, used the two extra Bonus Points to raise Larceny and Integrity by 1

Sheet is here for easy clicking~

I should (hopefully) have the history up later today.
A&A

Dracorion

Cool. Hopefully everyone will be done soon and we'll get this show on the road.

ChaoticSky

i should be done by the end of the day *crosses fingers*

Chajesdad

I have worked out most of the character as well as supporting cast, so should be ready by Tuesday at the latest. Sorry for the delays.
What were you thinking just now?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=31109 Ons and Offs

AndyZ

Name: The Uncrowned Princess
Caste: Midnight
Anima: A featureless black vortex, though one cannot escape the feeling that those beyond are watching from within
Motivation: Become worthy of the voice

Strength 2 Dexterity 5 Stamina 2
Charisma 5 Manipulation 2 Appearance 5
Perception 2 Intelligence 3 Wits 2

*Archery 3 (Powerbows +3)
Athletics 1
*Awareness 1
*Dodge 1 (Zero Mobility Penalty +3)
*Integrity 2
Investigation 1
*Linguistics 1
Lore 1
*Occult 1
*Performance 5
*Presence 5
*Resistance 3
Socialize 3
*Survival 0

The Crimson Bow 4
Followers 1 (Caress)
Resources 4 (Caress)
Whispers 5

Essence 2 Willpower 9
Compassion 2 Conviction 3 Temperance 2 Valor 2

Archery Triumphant
Whithering Feathered Maelstrom
Splinter of the Void - Bloodthirsty Arrow
Banished Bow Arsenal
Integrity Triumphant
Heart of Darkness
Performance Triumphant
Presence Triumphant
Injury-Absorbing Discipline
Ox-Body Technique
Spirit-Hardened Frame

Exceptional Breastplate - +5L/+3B - Mobility -0 - Fatigue 1

Good Luck Charm

Exceptional black funeral dress - +1 to Performance and Presence rolls

Bonus Points - Attributes 4, Abilities 1, Specialties 1, Willpower 4, Backgrounds 8

The Uncrowned Princess doesn't really remember her life before her Exaltation.  They tell her that that's a blessing.  Only pain and anguish comes of remembering how things used to be, and her mistress, the Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears, provided her a kindness by removing such traumatic memories.

She always had so much to learn.  The cacophany of whispering voices started from the first instant that she can remember.  She knows that she used to fight against it, trying to ignore their horrible tones and the dark images that burn through her mind.  Now she can't remember why.  She'd be alone, lost without them.

The only proof to the contrary came in a voice, booming and powerful.  He told her that this wasn't her path, that he believed in her and that she would find the way back.  She still doesn't understand, but she knows what she felt when she heard his voice.  He saw something in her, that he knew everything she could be and that he would never give up on her.  If she believed in love, she would almost think that he loved her.  Of course, if she believed in love, she'd understand how she felt about him.

From then on, everything the Lover told her seemed hollow.  Although the Uncrowned Princess never said so, the Lover quickly picked up on her deathknight's loss of adoration, and has since all but abandoned her.  All the Uncrowned Princess would have to do is pray to the Lover and beg to return to her good graces...but she can't.  She has to find out about this voice.  She has to understand.

Now she lives in Nexus, set up in Bastion District with a whorehouse named Caress.  Each of the five girls who works there has been well trained by the Uncrowned Princess, using the lessons she learned from the Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ChaoticSky

Oh speaking of which, anyone wanna be friends/weave backstories with my charming rogue of a Raksha? It would probably help if i had someone other than myself to tell people im not that bad  :P

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

RSGAlex

You can look over my guy waaaaay back here and see if you think it could work.

I think I may enjoy hitting Essence 3 a wee bit too much. I'm going to have possibly one of the most unusual combos ever. Trolling the enemy.
Signature Recreation Pending....

Downloading Drivers 1 of @*.

Please wait warmly.

Re Z L

Quote from: Darkling on November 18, 2012, 02:28:21 PM
Oh speaking of which, anyone wanna be friends/weave backstories with my charming rogue of a Raksha? It would probably help if i had someone other than myself to tell people im not that bad  :P

I wouldn't mind either, good old Raksha's need all the help they can get  ;)
A&A

Zaer Darkwail

Huh?! We have a actual raksha as party member?! How you planned recover motes?

RSGAlex

My guess would be Banquet of Crumbs, and then probably something coming off that allowing him to passively feed off high success virtue rolls, or channels of virtues.

Also Bottomless Gullet to store extra motes.

But these are just guesses. It could be Pennant + Bribes for all I know.

Please wait warmly.

Teo Torriatte

Rez... would it be terribly annoying of me to point out that my character's first name is also Sapphire?

Re Z L

Quote from: Luna on November 18, 2012, 05:27:36 PM
Rez... would it be terribly annoying of me to point out that my character's first name is also Sapphire?

That's it!  I quit!   >:(

hehe, that's fine, I'll just go by "Dusk"  ;)
A&A

Dracorion

Oh right, Res. Can you specify in your sheet who Dusk's contacts are?

As for Raksha regaining motes, aside from what everyone else has said, the Freehold background lets them split their Freehold levels between cysts (and pennants), which allow the Raksha to restore the cyst's rating in motes per hour. It's not very large regen, but it's something.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, plus depending how obvious looking raksha is it can lead to trouble in so many locations (they are not much liked as folks only see the empty sucked husks as only end result from raksha feeding when rakshas know how to moderate their feeding not leave empty husk if they would so want to. Just that most don't do that).

Anyways the team is quite interesting mix very least.

Re Z L

Quote from: Dracorion on November 18, 2012, 05:41:48 PM
Oh right, Res. Can you specify in your sheet who Dusk's contacts are?

As for Raksha regaining motes, aside from what everyone else has said, the Freehold background lets them split their Freehold levels between cysts (and pennants), which allow the Raksha to restore the cyst's rating in motes per hour. It's not very large regen, but it's something.

It's under the "expanded backgrounds" tab, if that's not enough detail I can add some more to it.
A&A

ChaoticSky

I just want to say, the first time some whack job tries to kill me, im pointing at the rest of you and screaming anathema.  ;D

Dracorion

I approve, Darkling.  ;D

Ah, Res, now I see. Though, could you also list Dusk's minor contacts?

RSGAlex

What if it's a Circle of Immaculate Masters? Or the Spiders of Mars?

(Also, I added some inconsequential stuff about the Hand of Writing way back. May also add more to the background if I feel the urge.)

I think that minor contacts don't get listed, IIRC. You just roll Contacts (possibly plus something) to see if you have a minor contact in the area. But don't quote me on that.

Please wait warmly.

AndyZ

Quote from: Darkling on November 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
I just want to say, the first time some whack job tries to kill me, im pointing at the rest of you and screaming anathema.  ;D

Yeah, as if you're not going to be able to figure out that my character is an Abyssal from post one...