Calling all doms!

Started by Doomsday, December 25, 2010, 03:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

I say hopefully because I know pregnancy, impregnation, oviposition, lactation, insemination, etc don't appeal to everybody, and these ideas are too good to lose potential partner who don't like it.

1. Pokemon role reversal. I read this in another thread sometime within the last month, so if you're reading this, stand up and be credited! In an alternate pokemon universe (or not), humans are the possessions of their pokemon masters. They're the primary vessel for breeding pokemon (and much more fun), they're pitted in nonviolent or violent battles against each other, and more. I don't have any special ideas for this, but rather an alternate one. A pokemon trainer (in a regular human being the masters setup) has the tables turned on her by either an opposing trainer, a spiteful gym leader, team rocket, or perhaps it was her pokemon themselves who decided to rape her and become her master. My only need on either of these ideas is that i'm playing the human female.

2. orcs and elves. Since I'm pretty much a one trick pony, I figure I would put out feelers for this again. I want to play a female elf. She could be a noble princess, a celibate paladin, or a simple farmers daughter. Somehow, she ends up in the hands of an orc or orcs. Possible kinks are slavery, degradation, humiliation, ownership symbols like piercings and tattoos, shamanic brainwashing/taming, impregnation, bondage, multiple penetration, bestiality even. Looking for a dom who knows exactly what he or she.wants.

If you're interested in either of these, pm me or post here.

Mathim

Sounds like my idea, although it's not exactly an original concept. No worries, I've let it be known I don't mind others dipping into my inspirational well.

If you like you can take a look at some of my other plots and see if we can work that into one of them? I'm kind of not so in the mood for Pokemon lately but something else should be good.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Doomsday

Cool, i'll shoot you a pm. In the mean time, any takers on either of these?

Doomsday

Still interested in number one, completely retooled number two.