Chaos In Your Town: When Giant Robots Attack

Started by TheGlyphstone, February 15, 2012, 06:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

Want to exterminate a hated rival? Feel like nothing could make your life more exciting?

Just go to http://www.chaosinyourtown.com, punch in the address of the house or home that you want utterly destroyed, and then enjoy real-time footage as your very own giant stompy death robot is dispatched to level the property. Supplies are limited, call now!

Giant robot targeting provided in partnership with Google. Some restrictions may apply. Offer not valid where prohibited by law, in areas shielded by experimental stealth fields, or the state of Nebraska. Side effects may include fire, screaming, property damage, injury, death, increased insurance premiums, lifelong prison sentences, stomach ulcers, and extended waiting lines at the post office. If your giant robot rampage lasts longer than four hours, consult a mad doctor immediately, as this may be a sign of rare but serious complications. Thank you for shopping Customized Chaos Inc., the one-stop shop for all your wannabe supervillain needs. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahaha. Haha. Ha.

TheGlyphstone

Whoops. Typo in the link now fixed. Let the robot rampages begin!

GhothaAyala

*Types in the whitehouses's physcial address.*

>:)

Callie Del Noire

Blew up my home in my home town..the first beam went through my bedroom window!

DudelRok

Brings a whole new level to those "Tell me where you live and I'll come kick your ass" arguments you get in game forums. XD

"Kick my ass? Give me YOUR address and I'll send robots to destroy you! O.O"

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread