This one time at art camp... (F/F/F)

Started by Zeitgeist, March 04, 2010, 10:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

Two gals, likely 16 or 17 years of age become fast friends at art camp, sharing a dorm room. One of the instructors, also female and perhaps mid-twenties and is a bit imperious or bitchy. Some sort of conflict arises between the two girls and the instructor, an impasse during a presentation or a class activity.

The two camp roomies are caught by the instructor making out, kissing, and more. The instructor takes full advantage of the situation of course, and a lesbian threesome ensues.

Not envisioning the art camp being rustic really, could be lakeside cabins or dormitories. Nor am I envisioning the instructor being anything like a stern mistress/dominatrix type, just greedily indulging herself with the two young and nubile tarts ;D

I can play any of the characters, one of the art campers or the instructor.

Male or female role players welcome, just want some sound paragraphs and a fair amount of attention to detail and mood. Not wanting nondescript choppy sentences or hasty responses not well thought out.

Thanks!

Wolfy

I could attempt to play one of the campers. ^_^

Katina Tarask

Zeitgeist

I apologize but it might be best if I first finish one of my current stories before taking on a new one. Shouldn't be long though. Thanks.

Nantang

Well, when you get back up, I was thinking of using a male instructor, could add quite a twist to the storyline

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Nantang on March 13, 2010, 09:03:59 AM
Well, when you get back up, I was thinking of using a male instructor, could add quite a twist to the storyline

Indeed it would add a twist, but it would also defeat the purpose of the story idea, that being a lesbian threesome. I might be open to a MFF threesome but not for this story idea.

Tribalz

Mhmm, if you don't mind me playing a girl, I'd be eager to help if there's any room left!
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Zeitgeist

I don't mind who plays who and the writer's actual gender. The attention to detail, quality writing and a commitment to the plot is far more important to me. Ideally we would build up a tension between the art camp counselor and the two art campers. No looking for an especially dominate character (the counselor), but one that can develop tension that'll add to the scene when she foists herself between the two girls, demanding she be let in on the sexual play.

All the characters should have a reasonably fleshed out backgrounds. Not looking for character sheets but in-story paragraph(s) describing the character. Photos would be nice too, but not looking for models, just likely women, attractive ones. I'm imagining the counselor being in her mid twenties and the camper girls 16-17.

PandaPuff

aw i want to play one of the campers!!! :(

foxesfurever

I would love to be in on this as my first roleplay. I could be a camper or the counselor, whichever.