[MUL] Human female wanted for Medieval Roleplay ( Tales Of Talahentry )

Started by HighLander, October 31, 2008, 11:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighLander

Hi all,

Sadly we have not heard from Xanaphia who played the role of Lady Gweneth in our roleplay named "Tales Of Talahentry" >> Click here to read about it.

We are in need of a replacement player to play the role of Lady Gweneth. Please read the story line and characters etc before you respond. We want someone who can play the part well and who's passionate about the role.

There is also an OOC thread. Click Here to read it.

If you feel that you are the right person then please post here and tell us why you think so. The rest of the players of this story will vote and decide on the one we will chose. This role is not a temp role so please make sure you're dedicated to a long play. And please bring yourself up to speed on the story thus far.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to enjoying your company in Talahentry :)

Dashenka

This seems to be an interesting character. A rich redhead upperclass female. Sounds a bit like me :)

But seriously Lady Gwen is obviously a key character in this story and I would be interested in playing her from now on. Of course I will keep the style and feats Lady Gwen currently has, but if it's okay I would like to add some things. For example some self defense. Not that she is the best fighter in town but so that she can at least fend off homeless and beggars who try to assault her.

I got some of my other 'stories' for you to read should you be interested in that.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

HighLander

Thanks for offering to play Dashenka :) A little bit of self defense might not be all that bad for a lady who turns many heads. Sounds intriguing. Lets see what the others say and if it's thumbs up we can see what you bring to the party. Would be interested in reading some of your stories while we wait for mdazfrench and playfullchick76 to comment. I really would like to get the story rolling again since it was fun and had some good things going for it, I think.

playfullchick76

As long as you have her mindset down,and are in it for the longhaul, we will welcome you. You can put a part of yourself in it, additions so to speak. She should be able to defend herself to a degree, but nto be a fully trained warrior queen of course, she cant be a xena or callisto for clear reasons.

you have my vote.thumbs up.

HighLander

Playfull's got a good point. We do put a little of our own selves into the roles we play. And we are in for a long haul. Glad to hear she's got your vote playful, now for "Valerie" :)

playfullchick76

mdazfrench

I approve this message :P

Seriously, welcome to the party, girl :)

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

playfullchick76

Valerie has an absence thread up, if you havnt been there, take a look, it explains why she;s been away, completely understandable too.

HighLander

Great! We can resume the story then :) Welcome aboard Dashenka! The floor's all yours so why don't you kick start the play and lets get this party going! :)

Dashenka

I certainly will... thanks for having me... I send you a PM with some of my stuff
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

HighLander

I really liked your stories. I can't wait to see how you play Lady Gweneth :) Looking forward to it.