Boarding school cliches gone wild! f/f, d/s

Started by Sophina, September 01, 2010, 11:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophina

I've participated in a few different group and one-on-one games set at, for lack of a better imagination, a boarding school (or more frequently, a university) oriented toward BDSM and other fetishes and lifestyles. I haven't gotten to do something similar to this in a long time, and for some reason that itch just refuses to be scratched.

I am happy to hear and/or discuss virtually any variation on the above (and any completely unrelated interesting ideas people may have). The basic format I had in mind, however, would involve an incoming freshman (university freshman, that is) being assigned to an older girl as her new roommate. Little to the freshman's knowledge, however, the submissive students were all profiled during their admission process, and auctioned for, negotiated over, and otherwise scooped up by domme upperclassmen before the new students ever arrived. As such, said incoming student could and probably will expect massive amounts of abuse from her new roommate.

I would be happy to write either the domme or the submissive character, and either NC or consensual partnerships would both be fun to write.

So feel free to post here or PM me if you have questions, concerns, clarifications, or are just plain interested!

microskirtgirl

Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810