News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Bounty [Black Orchid and Onyxsonal]

Started by Onyxsonal, January 25, 2010, 10:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onyxsonal

Nimble feet raced across the dew covered grass. Ruby eyes looked over a graceful tattooed shoulder, searching the dense forest for signs that she was still being followed. Her body jerked violently as she ran, one of the boutny hunter having thrown artic water on her normally bot form, nearly putting her in shock.

All this because she had been at the wrong place at the wrong time. She leaned against the trunk of a tree as she recalled the day this all happened. She was a maid for a cleaning service assignedto cleaning a jewle distribution company. She worked the night shift. One night she walked into the main office to clean and slipped on the blood the coated the room. Of course as she had pulled herself to her feet, coated in blood, security took that moment to come in. The rest was a blur of running and wanted posters. She was now worth 1.7 lbs of beautifully cut diamonds, worth 3.5 million dollars. All to catch a 'rabid' fox/wolf girl. 

She tucked her ears into her mane of hair, doing the same with her tail, so that she looked completely human. She did not know what she was. She looked either like a fox or a wolf. But with her parents dead and no clans bearing simliR red marking that adorned her shoulders, back, cheek and eyelids, she had no way of telling what she was. 

"A freak on the run is what they should have said......not 'wanted alive: rabid fox/wolf woman'" she muttered distastefully to herself as she looked up at the moon and nigt sky.

Black Orchid

Clicks of hard soles shoes echoed over the bustling of people, normal bar folks couldn't hear it, but skilled men train in the art of silence heard the offending noise like gun shots. The normal neighborhood lushes and oblivious barmaids partied on as the man's freshly bought shoes squeaked on the worn, sticky wood floor. Only a few looked up in his directions—not really wary of the stranger, just tense through the years of their occupation—it posed as a good sign when the bartender eyes wandered as well. The other men scoffed at the sight of the well dressed man, a very valuable looking jacket tightly button up, only the busting purple silk ascot tie could be seen threw the lapel; it was a very expensive looking Edwardian dress suite, and he wasn't shy on the deep red velvet color either.

The stray drinkers turned their noes up at the the man, but the bartender kept eye contact with him. “What can I get for you?” he asked. His words scripted, only paying enough attention to get the order.

just Black Vodka, no ice, lukewarm.” He said, his foreigner voice light, but deep enough to where no one could confuse he was a man. “And place it in a nice cup, it'll enhance the taste.” He said, not looking at the bartender, but behind him.

The bartender quirked an eyebrow and slowly looked behind him, but there was nothing of importance back there, just various of liquor bottles, oddly enough, none was labeled 'Black Vodka', though he did have it, as he reached under the table for the generously full bottle—it was expensive, and it tasted like shit bare, so not many people wasted their money on it.
He pulled out a twisting vase like glass, and  poured the foreigner the natural amount qualified for a shot—all the way to the red bottom, now a dark black—but the stranger stared at it incredulously, it only took a few pauses for the bartender to take the hint and poured more up to the ending of the blue middle, he paused thinking the stranger was going to want to reach the yellow rim, but corked the bottle when the man picked up the glass.

It was obvious the man had some questions as the bartender pretend to clean an already clean glass—well, as clean as it was going to get—but the man said nothing as he sat there and his red mustache lip rested on the cup, lifting to allow only small amounts of liquor as he stared at random weird places, like the edge of the bar counter, or the corner of the ceiling.

The bartender's eyes darted over to a couple of men that stood from their tables, they were a few of the men that followed the stranger as his obnoxious shoes click/squeaked to the counter. The bartender's eyes wondered back over to the stranger who annoyingly sat at the front stools with him, and his eyes narrowed as he saw that the stranger's silver eyes was looking in the directions of the men too.

“Work here in a town like this?” The man asked, running a hand through his slick back red hair, with a streak of whit down the middle. The bartender couldn't help but smirk at that.

“If there's a job your looking for, there might be a butcher hiring... or a tailor. You might want to check out a few posters up in town... ” The bartender started, laying down hints to see if the man was real or not.

Under the counter, he slid out a flier with a fox like demon girl on the page, it was a drawing, and she was portrayed as looking very ravenous and feral, like any other 'hideous' demons prosecuted by town folks, he didn't pull it out to show the man—bounty hunting, even though enforce by towns people, was still a vigilante sport that could get them with a price on their head too.

The man didn't speak as he place a few gold coins on the counter and left his nearly full glass there. The bartender blinked as he scowled and dumped the liquor on the already filthy floor. The man in the nice red Edwardian suit walked out of the tavern, seeing the group of scoundrels earlier, they were carrying tanks of vibrant blue water, he could feel the cold from here. He didn't follow them though, he went in a completely different direction as he reach in his pocket and pulled out a flier, one that greatly resembled the same one the bartender had, he read the words 'wanted alive: rabid fox/wolf woman'.

“I've already have...” He mumbled, making a bee line into the forest.

It took some time, and he was a little annoyed, but he expected it would take long, so he calmly waited in the trees. It was then that he heard the silent, but noticeable pats of stealthy feet, he looked off in the distance to see a flow of silky hair running his way. It was a great contrast to the Medusa like mammal that was drown in the picture, but he could tell it was her. Loving dramatics, he waited until she was close enough to jump right in front of her path, hardly faltering when she crashed right into him.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Onyxsonal

Artemis had been so focused on running that she had not seen where she was going for she ran right into something hard and...warm? She stumbled back quickly, her tail could be seen for a mere moment as he mane of hair flowed forward during her movements. She crouched down a little bit, staring at the man before her. She inwardly could not help but laugh at the man's appearance. He was the most ostentatious thing she had ever seen. His red hair, his red mustache, his silver eyes and his red and purple outfit.

She still shook violently, not out of fear but out of pure coldness. Her body was still feeling the affects of the arctic water. She shifted her feet and moved as if she was going to run to the right, before she ran to the left, jumping into the trees as she did. She extended her tail to give herself an easier jump into the tree. She did not want to stick around and find out what a strange man like that wanted with her. No one that dressed like that came to the woods for any good reason. She shook her head, her ears sticking up straight so she could hear any little noise he made if he tried to follow her.

Black Orchid

Well, that wasn't very civil, he's not even spoken one word and she was already bolting away like a little lamb from a wolf. Well, he sees how she's going to play it, actually, he knew she was going to high tail it in the first place—all pun intended. He was right behind her as she ran, though he stayed on the ground, he looked up at her as his shoes squeaked from the flexing.

“Well, that's not very nice.” He said, not raising her voice, he knew she could hear him. “You must not be one for pleasantries; no matter.” He still ran as fast as her as he bent his body forward and wrapped an arm around his waist. “My name is Yaroslav Jeovonni.” Jaroslav said, he pronounced them both with a 'ya' like accent. “You are wanted for murder, vandalizing, and robbery of a important jewel popping company, no, Krásny?” He stated more than asked, all this running was going to ruin his nice shoes, though he'd let her fatigue form play as it may.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

"....No I am wanted because I slipped in the man's blood and his prestigious family won't listen to reason." She answer in a rather bland tone. There was no emotion to it, even though one would think she was at least have some form of hatred for the people. She never really spoke in the first place so it was difficult for her to put emotions into words that she viewed to have no value. She looked down, rolling her eyes. This man was not very good at hiding himself. He stood out like a sore thumb with his outfit couples with shoes that made noise. She frowned a little, not liking that he seemed to keep up with her rather well.

Her body wanted nothing more than to find itself a fire or something warm to curl into, to regain it's natural heat level, but she could not allow herself such comfort while people wished to sentence her for a crime she did not commit. Her sensitive had picked up on the accent it sounded strange to her ears, but she ignored it. She looked down before she stopped running. She swayed a little before she leapt nimbly to another tree and ran in the opposite direction all.

"Krány....probably a fowl name in his native tongue..." She muttered to herself as she continued to run, wanting nothing more than to escape. She wouldn't be caught. It wasn't fair! She didn't do anything yet she was being blamed for it! She did not even have the weapon that killed the man! They claimed she clawed him to death, but the marking were to far apart to be claws!

Black Orchid

He tsk as he stopped on a dime and turned with her, he was reading her like a book, he was always an advent reader as he could see her moves in his head—that was an ability he could be proud of—he had the strength and the agility of a highly in shape male, but all that was enhanced with his rapid thinking skills, he could easily tell his opponent's movement, it also sort of helped helped that she was tired on top of all things.

“Well, then stop running like a criminal, and come down from the tree, Mača. We can continue this like a civilized bunch.” He said, no emotion giving of if he believed her or not, just eerily pleasant smiles and a calm tone.

“I have done nothing to prove myself as a threat, and you run as if I am a monster.” He had to smile at that one, laughter entering his voice.

He would jump into the trees and run beside her, but perching in the offending plant the first time nearly chaffed his suit up good, so unless she tired soon, he'd have to use her ransom on a new suit!
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Artemis stopped on one branch and stared down at him, her ruby eyes and her skin glowing in the night. It was natural for her to do so. She did not trust a man who ran around in a suit in a forest. That just screamed suspicious in her mind. Her tail wrapped around the branch to secure her a little better. She watched him blankly.

"....I fear I just might break my pristine record of none violence on you if you continue to call me names in a foreign tongue." She said blandly. She had been taught early on the violence never solved anything, nor did using emotions. Fear came on instinct now that she was on the run, but the rest of her emotions she would dwell on later. Now she had to figure out how to lose this man or else she would end up losing her life or worse yet her freedom.

"....you look like a monster in those dreadful colors, you chase after me like one, and you follow me like a jungle cat...should I really....stop and grant you common curtsies and civility when I am being hunted?" She raised a brow at him, offering him one chance to explain why he deemed it fit to ask such things of her when she wanted nothing more than to be free of him and other like him. Her eyes narrowed and her ears were erect, listening for any moment he might do in her direction.

Black Orchid

He stopped running as well and began to breath heavy, he wasn't tired, but he wanted to make a point that he wanted to stop all the running. “I wouldn't really call the colors 'dreadful'... at least I thought the colors were a good match.” He mumbled the last in good humor.

“Besides, I wouldn't be chasing you—getting my fine suit dirty, might I add—if you hadn't run off, I wouldn't have chased.” He then jumped up on the branch and got real close to her, breaching all personal space. “I had purposely sought you out, and you have rudely left without knowing my intentions, so naturally, you run, I chase; pretty lady.” He said, flicking at her ears. He didn't make no move to rebuke her 'monster' comment.

He then began to laugh, “You did not do it—this I know.” He said suddenly, “Now come from this tree, unless you make me use force on a woman.” He said, oddly no hint of humor this time, she was cold, this he knew too, and that worked in every bit a favor for him, he had to admit he was just toying with her now, she wasn't in a good state of mind right now, and if she kept running, she'd collapse.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Artemis raised a brow when he seemed to pant heavily, but she did not let down her guard at all. Which was good for when he finished telling her that is was basically her fault for running from him, which was utterly ridiculous in her mind because she wouldn't have run her life wasn't in peril, he jumped on to the branch. She pressed herself quickly into the trunk of the tree, but that only seemed to bring him close as he invaded her personal space. She began to pant shallowly. He was much to close. She felt trapped and she wanted to run free.

Her heart hammer wildly, adrenaline pumping through her veins more quickly. She dug her nails into the trunk of the tree as her claws extended when his fingers flicked at her ears. They flatted and burrowed back into her mane of hair. Her eyes darkened a little when he threatened to use force to get her from the tree. The wind sent a reminded of the water that still was in her mane, still causing her temperature to be lower than normal, normal for her, not humans. She did not trust him to get down, she was safer in the tree, it gave her more route to escape...well it did if she was not trapped between the Yaroslav Jeovonni, the tree trunk and the fact her body was fighting to get her temperature back to normal as well as pumping adrenaline through her veins. She licked her bottom lip with her tiny pink tongue before she spoke.

".....no....I....don't care that you know....of my innocence....I just want you to be gone...." She stared at him before she looked around at where she had run. Thankfully they were just deeper into the dense forest.

Black Orchid

He smirked softly and tilted his head to the side, “So you don't wish to take me up on my offer to get this bounty off your head, huh?” He said, starting as if he stated that from the begining. “I have a solutions to stop this frightful life of running, that at this point, is entirely your fault if you don't hear me out.” He said, walking over to the edge of the branch and sitting down, his back towards her. “I mean... you could keep running, having men and even a few women chasing after you—hell, sure, sounds like a party to me!” He said, it was sarcastic, but he said it so casually it sound as if he was serious. He dug into his waist pocket and pulled out a fancy cigarette, it was black with a silver filter; he lifted his finger—oddly the same one he had flicked her ear with—and touched the tip, lighting it instantly.

He took his time inhaling and blowing out the smoke, “What's left to lose? I could easily turn you in with the state your in now, but I didn't, I could also go back and get those hunters to come and finish you off—but I wont.” He left the cigarette in his mouth and held his stark white hands up, wiggling his fingers to show he wasn't reaching any where; his back was still towards her.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

She frowned when he commented about taking the bounty off her head. She...did not know what he meant nor how it was possible to get the bounty off her head without turning her in. His clothes reeked of the desire for nice things. Money from her bounty would get him plenty of those things. She watched him sit away from her, turning his back on her. She jumped instantly to a higher branch. She would have jumped again if only her shivering didn't come back full bore. She laid on the branch and held it for a moment, listening to his sarcastic comment about her running.

"....like trusting you would be a smart thing to do. For....all I know....you are...just trying to wait me out..." She stared down at him, watching him wiggle his fingers. in the air. Her body jerked with spasms a little more. She hated arctic water. It was bitter cold and at night it wouldn't rise in temperature for a long time. She sighed softly, still keeping her eyes on him as she laid down on the tree branch above him, her tail wrapping around the branch.

"....tell me....what you want...." She said in a soft...breathless voice. She didn't have enough time to argue with the man or bother trying to run again. She knew her body well enough to know that if she tried to run and if she lost him, she would be very vulnerable to other hunters. Her eyes fell to half mass, watching him.

Black Orchid

“Ah, I want a lot of things” He said, finishing his smoke and pulling out a case to place it in. “It's more of what you want, you have more than just a bounty, and you could help give it to me.” He said, standing and dusting his slacks off. He looked up at her and inwardly smiled at her faint look.

“Do you really prefer to sleep in a tree? I thought the ears and tails was really just for show.” Jaroslav said. Making no attempt to climb up to her, he then jumped further down to the ground. “Hey, here's a thought—sleep on it, and I'll come back for some answers.” He knew she was well used today, something had worn her out, and it had to be the water he saw the men with.

He then began to saunter off slowly, walking in a random directions as his hands was stuffed in his pockets. He felt it when he touched her, she would do nicely, just nicely indeed...
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Artemis was confused as to what he wanted her to give to him. She had no plans on giving much of anything to him, not until she knew what he was after. She watched him carefully before she scoffed a little bit. Her fluffy tail twitched a bit. She was not a damn cat! She eyed him as he saunter off in some direction. She watched him leave before she leapt down gracefully and stumbled off in a different direction.

She found a massive tree with a large whole at the base of the tree. It was perfect in her eyes. She crawled into the whole and fell into the tiny whole that was there. She nuzzled into the earth, taking some of the heat from the soil. She wrapped her tail around her and slept silently. Her ear peeked out, always on alert for anything that moved or even twitched wrong.

Once the sun rose, she would come out, but until that happened she would get as much sleep as she needed. She knew that once the sun was out, she would be back to normal, but to being hot and ready for another day of hiding and running....oh joy....

Black Orchid

Jaroslav crept a little further before he stopped, he then threw off his jacket to reveal a whole new outfit; he was equipped with a top hat this time—his old red jacket folding into itself behind him—he was now wearing a more night time friendly atire, it was pure black, with a deep crimson ascot tie, white of his skin the only light contrast to the night. It was drastically the same as the old, but less starchy, with less squeaky shoes. He then turned around and pulled out a scepter that was merely a stick with a crystal ball on it, he then began his trek forward back to the sleeping demon, he was more than silent as he seemed to hover just above the crunchy grass. He saw the burrow and couldn't help but make a witty comment in his head as he looked down at her—it wouldn't be this easy if she wasn't so tired—he didn't know when she'd get her power back, so it was no time like the present. The orb began to glow as he mumbled a few words in Latin, mixed with his native tongue—Slovakian.

(How do you feel about a little minor kid napping? Trust me, she'll be safe.)
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

[[I am all for it. ^.^]]

Her ears twitched a moment as if her instincts sensed something, but she slept on. She was just relaxed and tired from the long day. Her tail curled around her a little more as she shifted and nuzzled her fluffy tail, enjoying it's feel. She loved her tail more than anything because it fluffy and soft. She murred and purred softly in her sleep as her red marking glowed softly, signaling that her powers were slowly trying the heat up her body a little more.

Black Orchid

Jaroslav stepped back some when she moved, and shook the scepter pretty roughly, the marble white stone began to swirl as the color faded like mist, in it was a little yellow fairy; she had dragon fly wings, two layers of solid orange bug eyes (one set on top of the other) and a tiny ballerina like form, only a pattern of white daisies covered her form now. She looked a little rattled from the shaking, but recovered from it as she opened her mouth to speak. Jaroslav 'shushed' her, but since he couldn't really make the sound, he just placed his finger to his lips and shook her roughly again. That, she was a little peeved at, so she opened her mouth again, but another rough shaking shut her up.

She huffed, accidentally letting out a little jingle, but she raised her hands and a yellow light began to form around their target; a little minx in a burrow. It wrapped around the sleeping girl to cushion any sense of movement, it was actually warm, for it was a ball of energy. The fairy raised her hands higher and the form, her energy wrapped around, raised with it. Jaroslav and the fairy shared a look, though his was of delight, and her's of confusion at the strange demon in front of her, but there eyes connected in a knowing like matter, so who cares about the technicalities.

The sleeping demon was cloaked as he began to saunter out of the forest, and out of this town. It took a fare share of walking and the sun was nearly up until they made it to his castle, it was fairly modest—hell, who was he kidding—it was extravagant! It wasn't huge, but it was large, and that's how he liked it. The fair in his scepter began to pant so he moved faster into the home, up a few stairs and down a few hallways, a twist around a corner, and he was at his destination. Now this room was really bare, it had a large bed, a dresser, another room holding the bathing quarters, but the sheets was a plain white and so was the walls.

The fairy sighed and lowered the girl, pretty roughly, onto the bed, she then turned to give Jaroslav a good tongue lashing, jingles and chimes flying with her tiny words. He just laughed and shook the scepter again, but this time the tiny fairy fell from it. The crystal ball now looked like cheep glass as he walked out of the room. The fairy wasn't done with her fit as she flew over to the sleeping demon, she sat on her chest; oh she had the nerve to tug on her hair! But she resisted as she began to brush at her own golden lochs.

(yes, yes, now it all falls into play)
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Artemis' ear rotated in the direction in which the jiggle came from, her tail bristling a litte and a soft growl escaped the sleeping form. But the growling eventually died down once the warmth from the energy could be felt. The red marking glowed stronger but not brighter. She remained sleeping for most of the trip, shifting only a couple of times. 

Soon, as the sun began to rise hiher in the sky, Artemis stirred more. The sun was like a siren's song to Artemis. She could not help but be awakened by it. It was strange for she awoke to the rising sun even when she could not see it, she always had. Her mind jerked awake as she hit the bex, yet t took her body a momentto catch up with her mind. Her ears jerked to the jiggling and chiming, her body jerking up right. She looked at the man and instantly was out of the bed and crouhed down, the fluffy tail now bristling. Her eyes glowed as she looked around, taking in the stark plain room. Her eye fell to the retreating form then the fairy who she had jarred her awake. Her claws extended as she walked with a strange grace. Her tail sway slowly as she stared at the fairy. 

".....I could use a new toy to play with..." her claws flewed at her words. She couldn't believe she was stupid enouh to have fallen asleep. Now she was not in the forest and she didn't fell safe at all. Running would be stupid until she found ou where she was. Which the fairy could cough up for her. She debated on what she was going to do as she stared at the fairy.

Black Orchid

The fairy jumped at the sound of the demon—she wasn't supposed to be woke right now—leave it to Jaroslav to not cast a sleeping spell on her, she shivered at her flexing claws; she was a feral murdering demon, she knew this was a bad idea!

“Well, aren't you the 'special' one.” She chimed out with unhidden jealousy. But she made sure to stay way of the new girl's claws. “I'm Bozidara,” She introduced, a ring in her voice, “Your the new one, you have to listen to us now.” She said, crossing her arms haughtily.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Artemis' rage spiked when the fairy had the audasity to tell her she had to obey. She was no one pet and she would not obey anyone! She snarled as her red marking began to glow brigtly as the heat and humidty of the room spike considerably and steadly began to grow. She moved closer to the fairy, her ears erect and her tail no longer swayed.

"I obey no one. You pathetic jealousy is unwarnted for I will be leaving." her tone did not match her emotions. Her voice was bland and monotonous. She cracked her knuckles as she flexed her claws.

"Now point me out before I do bloody my hand just like everyone thinks I did"

Black Orchid

Bozidara gasp as the minx glowed at her, she could feel the heat of her power and her jealousy spiked again. She didn't care of the girls threats as she was to fumbled over the 'unfortunate' situation.

“Don't get so whiny; fine, leave—I don't want you here.” She said, fanning a hand at her, but she was keeping her distance, “The exit is down the hall, to the right, take the—”

Jaroslav wont be to please with this, Bozidara...” Another voice chimed.  A blue glow slipped into the room as a similar fairy entered the room, she had much shorter hair that looked like bubbles, they were so curly, her eyes was white, and she had a more slender face then Bozidara's round one. She had drapes of silk around her body, it look like water as she flew over.

So you better hold that tongue of yous, Bozidara, it's not like you could match her fire.” Another, more spirited jingle chimed in—her voice was mocking. It, too, was another fairy, though she had a green glow about her, her hair in a bob, golden leaves made a body suit for her.

You should really listen to your own advice...” Bozidara growled at the green fairy, her anger rising as she went to glare at her; the green fairy didn't seem fazed as she stood her ground.

Please don't mind Bozidara, she only have... our safety in mind, and word is your very dangerous.” The blue fairy said, pointing to her red markings, “Though we know your innocent!” She added quickly, raising her hands in defense, “And we want to help you clear your name.” She said suddenly, giving a reassuring smile. “Though as you might know, there is a cache.” She waited, seeing if the demon was interested.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Artemis stared at the other fairies that appeared, her eyes cold. Her mind listened to their words but did not process them. Instead she was thinking about what the orginal fairy had said. Down the hall and take a right from there she could figure it out for herself. She looked at the fairy who commented on her innocence. A price for proving she was innocence? To her it was like puttig a price on breathing. She waved them off as she headed out of the room. She was not curious about those fairie, she was solely focused on. Escaping and....wait.

She paused, looking back into the room. That name...

"jaroslav....sound like yaroslav...."she muttered as she turned back to the door and headed out into the hallway. She had a alight frown on her lips. Could that strange man really have fought her here... And idiot so for what purpose...

Black Orchid

“No wait...!” The blue fairy started, but she was tackled by the now fighting yellow and green orbs.

Jaroslav stood in a dark room—it was actually a dark room, the red light swinging from the top of the ceiling as he held paper talismans in a batch of unknown liquids. He could feel the commotions in his house, it was his house, after all, so every bit of magic used he could feel it and know where it was coming from. He wasn't stupid, he knew Bozidara was taking this the hardest, ever since he first told her of the plan—she had practically spit flames that day—no, but if she did, then all of this would be resolved. He heard his recent little hunt out burst of her own powers, it racked joy through his body to even have her under the same roof as him. He just hoped she made nice with the rest of his girls, it was no changing it now—she was going to accept her fate and agree to his terms—and he already had a feud in his home, he didn't need two more.

He pulled the soaking papers from the purple liquid and hung them up to dry as if they were a piece of clothing. Jaroslav moved from the the dark room and up into the house foyer, he then moved about up the stairs, to the left, past a second hallway, though one door, and right down the hall—that was the best thing about his house—every direction kept changing, and unless one was in tune with the magic of the house, they'd never know where they'd end up. He entered one living room, and then bend down, dusted off his now gold and white suit, he didn't have to worry about his hat falling of as he didn't ware one! He was now adorn with a silver monocle, passing by a jeweled mirror, he then fixed silver ascot tie and walked out of that room into a hallway.

He saw the little minx walking in front of him, he was behind her, and only waited until she notice him, which would be soon seeing as his brand new shoes clicked and squeaked.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Artemis's power were still pushed outward, creating a barrior of heat around her. Her ears twitched on her head as the sound of a commotion in the room she just left pierced her swnstive ear. She sighed to herself as she. Continued to walk down the hall. She didn't get to far before she heard the all telling squeak of new shoes. She stopped in her tracks, her ear flipping backwards as her tail stod erect to her side.

"...whyso you wear such shoes if they are going to give away your position...." it was a rhetorical question for her looked over her shoulder. It could be sen as a seductive look if only for the fact her eyes held distaste instead of interest. She looked him up and down notin his attire. No one red and purple monster, she thought plainly.

Black Orchid

He blinked as if he's just saw her, “What a coincidence meeting you here.” He said shocked, though they were practically still outside the bedroom he dropped her off at. “Squeaky shoes is a sign that they're in good condition; they stop squeaking—I get new shoes.” He said in a matter of fact tone.

“Where are you headed?” He asked, bringing his eyes down from the tip of her ears to her stiff tail, he made no pains to hide that he was checking her out; though was it her body, or powers he was sizing up was unknown.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

She turned to face him, not liking having her backto him for to long. She did not know whether to call his theatics on whether or not he has known she was there or to just accept he had a lot on his mind and hadn't known she was planning on escaping. She went with the latter since she had no real proof to support her hunch. She looked down at his shoes as if sizing them up. She return to stare into his silver colored eyes. She looked bored yet her constantly moving ears gave away the fact she was on edge.

She considered his question, tryin to determine if ling would get her any where. Instead she decided to play a different way. She would not lie but she would not just hand him an answer either.

"You know exactly where I  going, however if you can not tell already.... I am going down the hall...rather I am walking down it" with that she turned and walked on down the hall.