Montagne's Idea Thread [M4A, Extreme Themes, Lots of New Ideas!]

Started by Montagne, January 17, 2022, 06:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

Come and Indulge in New Ideas
Currently Looking for New Stories
While some of the plot descriptions gender the characters, none of these stories require my partner to play a particular gender, feel free to approach me with ideas for characters of any gender.

Find my Ons and Offs here

Who am I?

I'm a laid back guy in his early thirties who has been around E since 2010 (wow, that's over a decade now). An avid researcher of history, long time roleplayer and writer. I play exclusively dominant characters, and prefer my stories with some kink element if the plot is sex-driven. I'm always open to meeting new people on E, I've made some wonderful friends and RP partners over my time here, so don't shy away from sending me a PM. Here you will find a list of all my current story ideas.

What To Expect From Me & What I'm Looking For

Post Length/Writing Style: I like writing long posts. My average post probably comes in somewhere around 500-900 words, (obviously, context specific) with longer openings. This works well with how I like to structure my writing. It's fun to wake up, read a long post and think about my response throughout the work-day, and produce something substantial when I get home.

I prefer a writing style that keeps the scene moving at a strong pace. Sex scenes are usually 3-6 posts per person (6-12 total) from beginning to end, but with lots of content in that space thanks to the length. I like my posts to read like a short chapter of a book, that reaches somewhere significantly different by the end, so my partner has something to react to and build on. This style needs a little more OOC planning so both writers are on the same page regarding where the scene is going (this is a collaborative effort after all). But I find the writing style and pacing just so much more enjoyable than short back and forths. I want to really sink my teeth into a deep post with lots to react to.

OOC Communication: Communication is key. I regularly PM my RP partners just to discuss what I'm thinking for the characters, to suggest future ideas and to check if there are any changes they would like. Expect regular communication from me, and feel free to message me in return. Even if you're enjoying the game, tell me what you're enjoying. I love getting "Wouldn't it be cool if X..." posts from partners that can help drive the story forward in new directions.

Proactive Story Development: I like to know the plot is going somewhere. I'll regularly suggest at least a rough outline for the plot before we start the story, with a few different medium to long term plans for where we might end up. That gives a framework to move each post along and maintain interest. My favourite partners have always been individuals who are on board with offering their own suggestions, plans, and edits/additions to the scenarios listed below. I want someone who has strong plot ideas and who isn't afraid to drive the story forward with their posts.

I'm very much a "yes and" sort of roleplayer. If you have a cool idea and put it into the IC, assume I'll roll with it unless it's absolutely the opposite of the theme. Assume during sex-scenes that if it's in my ons list, my character will probably consent to it, and just keep writing. Feel free to assume little details about my character in your post, if you want him to moan during a sexual act, or hold her hair, or move faster, just write it into the story, I'll continue with the line of thought you have.

Most of all, I am looking for a writer who in their posts develops the story onwards, doesn’t just write up to the point I have reached and then waits for me to carry on, but brings their own plot and story contributions to the table.

Posting Frequency: My job involves me working to some crunch filled deadlines, so occasionally I might not be able to post for a week. I'll always let you know if I'm entering one of those weeks (which are relatively rare). Otherwise, I tend to post at least once or twice a week, depending on how many stories I have on. I try to always write for my stories from oldest reply first, so no partner is left waiting, but sometimes certain things will appeal to my mood more than others.

Extreme Themes: Another consistent element of my stories is themes that place them in the extreme category (although there are exceptions to this). I like dark stories in desperate settings where my characters are the “bad guys”. These can include themes of non-consent, slavery, racism, abusive relationships, desperate situations, coercion, violence, etc. Needless to say, playing a bad guy in a story does not equal condoning bad things in real life, but when looking through this thread and when playing with me in general, expect to see a number of extreme themes. If that is your thing, then you’re in exactly the right place!

Stories Organized by Setting/Themes

Current Cravings:

Antebellum South
You Can't Escape
Am I Human
Comfort Officer
Welcome to Garmr

Generally looking for something dark, psychological and gritty I can really sink my teeth into.

Montagne

Cyberpunk & Dystopian Future

You Can’t Escape
Things get dark at the bottom pile in a city where people have given up caring.  The year is 2055 and violent gangs run the slums of Detroit. Your Character has grown up among the gangs from her early years of her troubled life, homeless and without a family except the violent men and women who dominated the streets around her.

She was forced into prostitution by her gang in the early years to pay her way, but she was always a rebellious sort, fighting with the johns who picked her out at the club for a bit of fun. So the gang “chipped” her. Forcing a neural uplink surgery on her, they could alter her mental state at will. Did the clients want her compliant? Horny? Scared? Euphoric? A few commands could send electroshocks directly into her brain that flooded her body with the appropriate chemicals. They could wipe her memories, or implant new ones. She had no control over herself anymore, no idea which feelings were real and which were implanted, her life began to spiral away.

But through all this she found love, a young female hacker picked her out at the club one night, and what turned from a night of sex turned into love between the pair of them. It took her several months to work out how to safely disable the neural uplink and ensure she wouldn’t be tracked, but they did it, they escaped together.

They thought they were safe, curled up in each others arms in the tiny lower city apartment when their door was kicked inwards. The gang had found them, and now they were going to drag her back to that hell, and her girlfriend with them.

Looking for: Someone to play either the main character, or both the main character and the girlfriend as she is recaptured by the gang and forced into her old trade. Key themes would be cyberpunk aesthetics, crime, mental alteration, forced sex, dark and dirty settings.

Am I Human?
As artificial intelligence technology skyrocketed in the late 2030s the first functional androids hit the markets. They didn’t start really looking like people for another decade, but as society hit the 2050s, androids had begun to proliferate into nearly all menial jobs to replace humans across the economy - agriculture, shop assistants, manufacturing jobs, maids and housecleaning units.

As the AI continued to get increasingly advanced, subtle and indistinguishable from humans, increasing controversy and debate was sparked about the using these machines. If they were almost people, wasn’t this almost slavery?

The capitalist desire for free labour wasn’t going to be overcome by a little thing like that, and as such the government legislated clear rules for artificial intelligences. Machines had to understand they were machines, not people. Strict requirements were set down to ensure that machine intelligences were made that did not fully achieve the category of “sentient” - emotional capacity had to be mimicry, not real.

All the while computer scientists continued to flirt with the development of these systems as close to legal as possible, and “companion” (really sex) robots became increasingly popular. The 8000 series from chinese manufacturer Xiami is the top of the line technology, able to generate the worlds most realistic reactions.

What happens when YC, one of these devices, achieves sentience and no longer wants to be owned by their tormenting human master. But still they know they are “only a machine”. More importantly, what happens then the manufacturer starts rolling out manual updates and product recalls for devices they fear my breach sentience laws, to downgrade their emotional state to a previous model.

Looking for: Someone to play the android, tormented by their sexually abusive owner as they acheive sentience and have to come to terms with their own freedom, purpose of creation, and fear of being reset and losing their emotions. They must hide who and what they are as they experience emotions for the first time. Looking for a player interested in exploring the deep questions of what it means to be human - story heavy.

Montagne

Science Fiction

Comfort Officer

In a dystopian, cyberpunk future, the Orion Interstellar Mining Company controls a fleet of nearly two dozen deep space asteroid mining stations, mining rare minerals for use on the core worlds. The work is hard, filthy and dangerous, and its crews are notoriously rough as a result. Trips onboard the mining stations usually last for three month rotations, during which men are pressed into the tiny rooms and cramped corridors of the ship, often two or three men sharing a bedroom, never with a moment’s privacy or peace.

After a serious, near mutinous incident that turned into a protracted strike on board the OIMC-23, the company agreed to send the forty male crew members some “relief” for the remainder of their 40 day tour. Picking up two cheap whores from a major city of an overcrowded core world, they are shipped out with promises of a big bonus at the end of the trip to keep the men there happy.

Looking For: This story is about what happens when groups of men, far away from any authority, descend into the barbarity of group sexual violence. It isn’t intended as a light prostitution story. Instead it will look something more like the Stanford prison experiment. Where groups of angry, frustrated men take out their frustrations on the one person even lower on the totem pole than themselves, the two women sent to satiate their desires.

I’m looking for scenes exploring rough, impersonal sex. How quickly the women become less than human when separated from the men. Group sexual dynamics, how men incite each other to become worse and worse individuals. How the men try to establish order within their group to ensure their new toys don’t die before the end of the voyage. Negotiations for using them. Queuing systems. Short fifteen minute breaks for each man as every woman has to service dozens of hungry men every day. As such, I’m looking for a partner interested in these twisted group dynamics.

Repeat Offender

The Virtual Reality Incarceration System (VRIS) is the next step in prison management, due for public trial in the next decade. It places the prisoner in a comatose state and generates the world around them in a dream like artificial reality, controlled by a central computer. This virtual prison can be altered to the rehabilitation (or punishment) needs of the individual prisoner. It also cuts down costs - no more buildings, no more guards, no more prison riots or protests. It is the perfect inescapable prison.

Your character is a lead developer of the VRIS system, who several years into the project requisitioned one of the VRIS machines secretly installing it in their home. They can now inhabit any virtual body they wish in any world they wish. They spend every hour they aren't at work either designing new worlds and characters for these simulations, or locked inside one of the virtual worlds they have generated. These worlds however, are not idyllic fairytales. They are a masochist, and the worlds they have designed are there to fulfil all their varied extreme sexual desires. Pain and degradation. Marching across a scorching desert, being trained as an animal on some farm or entering hell itself. All great ways to spend a weekend.

After a long weekend of exploring your most recent creation, you find you suddenly can't deactivate the programme. The computer no longer recognises you as an admin, but as a real prisoner, locking you permanently inside of this mental prison. Your sentence is extended and fail safes are overridden. You are trapped in a prison of your own making, torture and punishment scenarios so brutal it is hard but satisfying for a weekend. Now you risk being trapped there for years, maybe forever.

Montagne

Post Apocalypse

Welcome to Garmr
Garmr is an infamous, hellish moon colony orbiting a gas giant on the edge of colonized space. Little water, no arable land, freezing at night and scorching hot in the day. Here the undesirables, the criminal underbelly of the colonies were dumped to eek out an existence in its nearly unsurvivable desert terrain. There was no way on or off the planet except the single space transport which dropped fresh prisoners each month. There was no authority on the planet, the world a lawless anarchy of prisoner rule. Rape, starvation, cannibalism, torture and death were commonplace, the average life expectancy a little over 2 years. The central government liked it like this: The planet had no resources or colonizing potential, so it was used as a constant reminder of why citizens should appreciate the brutal draconian justice of the central government - it was a true state-of-nature made real for all to witness. "If it wasn't for tough law and order, this world would be like Garmr." Was a common refrain from conservative commentators across the civilized systems.Your character has found themselves convicted for a crime and deported to this cruel, unforgiving world.

With this story I am looking to explore a “post-apocalyptic” setting in which there is absolute and extreme scarcity. Human life is basically worthless in a world in which there are more mouths to feed than food to survive, and what amounts for “technology” is a sharpened piece of metal off a supply drop fuselage. Humans survive on the planet by following the trail of supply drops from orbit, but there is never enough food to go around and people are forced to march across the blistering desert on foot with little to help them survive.

Alternatively, if you are looking for a more classic “Mad Max” style apocalyptic setting, this could be an abandoned mining world, providing opportunities for some limited technology and vehicles for people to survive on.

How Will I Survive?
Inspired by 28 days later and Cormac McCarthy’s The Road, our story begins in the aftermath of a post-apocalyptic end of the world scenario. Zombie Apocalypse, Nuclear War, etc. When all organisation and order breaks down how do people actually survive?

I would like to focus in on either and individual man, or a small military unit surviving in the post-apocalyptic wasteland, and the women they bring with them. Yes, when society breaks down, men will still be men, and they will still want women to be with them. Taking those who have little to offer but their bodies, I am looking to explore the complex relationship between sexual obligation, protection, how people act when law and order breaks down, and the fear of survival in the apocalypse.

Montagne

Historical - Ancient & Medieval World

Sacred Band of Thebes

The Sacred Band of Thebes was a troop of select soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC, ending Spartan domination.

According to Plutarch, 300 hand-picked men were chosen. It was composed of 150 male couples, each pair consisting of an older erastês ("lover"), a wealthy, older citizen of the theban elite with considerable experience, and a younger erômenos ("beloved"), his personally selected squire, partner and love.

They swore vows to one another at the sacred shrine of Iolaus, one of the male lovers of the city's devine hero Heracles. Promising to always defend their love, and to prefer the honour of death to the dishonor of defeat. They were the military elite of the city state of Thebes.

This RP aims to recreate the final days of the Sacred Band of Thebes, as they prepare to march off to war once again to combat Philip of Macedon, not knowing this would be their end.

MC is an erastês - at least 30+, a leading citizen of Thebes, with at least a decade of military service, wealthy, well educated, unmarried and bound for life to their -

erômenos - YC, young (16-20), athletic, full of martial eagerness and pride, from a wealthy family, classically educated, married for life to their erastês.

for the story are hopefully quite clear from the unit: M/M, Older/Younger male pairings, Dominance/Submission, Gay Relationships in the past, Muscles, Fighting, Nudity, Etc.

Bought and Sold

Gnaeus' time in the legions had been a lengthy and well traveled career; one that, at many times over his twenty-five years of service, he thought was going to come to a premature end. He had covered thousands of miles marching under the legionary banner. As a young seventeen year old velite he had witnessed Spartacus' uprising, before seeing the exotic beauty of the east under Pompei's march through Armenia, before finally settling down for ten long years of slog, suppressing the various Gallic uprisings across the new conquered provinces.

His legion had the honour of taking part in the Caesar's final triumph, and in their camp outside of Rome the veterans of the legions many wars were given their retirement. Gnaeus for his work received a small parcel of land in the newly pacified and partially romanized lower gaul, along with enough sestertii to build himself a life of some comfort. It took Gnaeus all of spring to reach his new home, a parcel of land a few miles away from Masillia, a romanized city on the Mediterranean coast. Once he had arrived there he used the money to hire enough workmen to build a modest farm villa in the centre of his new estate. There were plenty of men from the surrounding villages seeking work after the end of the roman conquest, and Gnaeus hired a number of them as farm laborers to tend to the fields, ensuring he would have a sufficient income from its produce to last him for the rest of his retirement.

His life felt finally in order, he was free to relax under the warm sun, content that his years of service had earned him the luxury of a comfortable retirement, something few legionaries got to experience. But soon Gnaeus found himself missing the old excitement of legionary life. The camaraderie, the strength one felt after a conquest, the women. He had certainly taken his fair share of Gallic women in his time in the legion, with every conquered town there was always the joys of looting and pillage that were the hallmarks of roman brutality. With his final Sestertii's in hand, Gnaeus decided to make the trip to the slave auction at Masillia, to see if he could find a pretty young thing to provide him some amusement out in the countryside.

This story is about a jaded roman legionary who has spent his entire life at war, buying a “wife” from the slave population of the people he helped put down. The tension of her hatred of the men who made her a slave, and being owned by her tormentor and expected to bare him children.

The Tribe
Nothing fascinates me quite like early pre-historic humanity. This is more of a theme and setting than a concrete story idea, but if you have an interest in our pre-historic past I would love for you to get in touch with me. It could be a simple slice of life story or an epic tale as the tribe migrates to fresh pastures.

As far as kinks, breeding would be a big one. But I mostly want to explore the daily life of these people, the social interactions, the formations of the first myths and early spirituality, the drive to survive. If this is something that interests you, send me a PM and we can work on the details further together.

Nomadic Conquest
The city burned. All the city had been asked to provide to the great conquering Khan had been a thousand pounds of gold and a hundred women for the Khan's harem. But the proud governor refused, sure that the thick city walls of Shiraz would repel the savage horsemen from the steppes.

He was wrong, they were not merely savages, and the captured engineers of earlier cities built for them great towers that the warriors use successfully to take the city walls. Now they were inside, and all was chaos. The tribute now appeared as a paltry sum, compared to the horrors the Khan would inflict on the city for resisting. The flames of the city suburbs licked towards the sky as night fell, bathing the entire city skyline in an orange glow. The screams and clashes of arms increased in volume and number until all around was simply the sounds of shrieking, penetrating even the walls of the palace where the governor's beloved daughter hid.

The Mongol Conquests were truly some of the most brutal moments in human history. I would love to explore the fall of a settled city to these nomadic invaders, how the mighty were brought low. A woman captured, raped, enslaved by her invaders, and how she survives the ordeal.

Montagne

Historical - Antebellum South
Trigger Warning: Racial Themes

Samuel Johnston - Why Do We Hear the Loudest Yelps for Liberty from the (Slave) Drivers

I’ve become increasingly fascinated by the truly psychotic horror of american slavery in the Southern United States. The attempt to mask the horror of the daily lives the men who owned people as property made to convince themselves they were not committing some great evil. Reading their classical philosophy in the evening around the fire while outside on their plantation rape and torture were commonplace to bring in a profitable harvest to maintain their life of luxury. I’m not interested in sugar-coating the nature of the institution of slavery. However I am very interested in finding another history buff who would be interested in exploring the socio-political world of the antebellum south.

The first story I am interested in exploring in this setting focusses on a young man coming to Virginia from a society unused to chattel slavery in the 1820s - Britain or perhaps a Northern State. He arrives with a small fortune from a wealthy father and is told to make something of himself. From here we explore the process of purchasing a plantation, rounding up drivers to work there, buying slaves from the market. We watch as the young man descends into depravity inhumanity as he learns the trade of the slave driver.

The second story I’d like to explore involves the New Orleans/French Carribean Plaçage system, where slaves aimed to enter into long term side relationships with elite whites of their societies. The story would focus of course on power imbalance, and how these individuals negotiate their feelings towards each other.

The final story of interest to me is based on the 2020 movie “Antebellum” - Deep in the backwaters of Arkansas, dozens of miles away from the nearest farm or connecting road, is a Ark Lodge, a reconstructed plantation house, modelled on an exact replica of the antebellum era. For the past twelve years, a cabal of powerful men; business leaders, intelligence officers and state officials, have kidnapped, tortured, and lived out their terrifying sexual fantasies.

Using their extensive networks within the US security services, African Americans, mostly women, are abducted, disappeared, presumed dead, and brought to Ark Grove. Outside of the electrified, barbed wire perimeter, it is 2022, but inside, the date is permanently April 12th, 1860.

Some of the overseers and owners stay on permanently to ensure there can be no escape, while other patrons of the lodge come and stay until their desires are sated, before returning back to the real world. For those enslaved on the plantation, there is no such luck.

Montagne

Modern Day

Psychological Manipulation
Another theme I am looking to explore rather than a concrete story. An abusive relationship between two people. Power imbalances, age gaps, insecurities and naivety. I want to explore a story of a bad relationship. A man who preys on the weaknesses of their partner, manipulates their insecurities, gaslights and deceives them. This would of course be mixed with hard kinks, non-consensual themes and other darker elements to the story. In particular I’d like to look at how conditions like hypersexuality and personal insecurities are manipulated by the unscrupulous.

On My Block
Inspired in part by the Netflix series of the same name.

Her parents came to the USA as undocumented immigrants, moving to the inner-city LA. She, now 18, has just graduated high-school and is about to go to college. When returning home your character finds her parents being arrested, and is dragged away and hidden by one of the local gang leaders, an older, terrifying figure who lives on the block.

Now a wanted person, with no family to hide with and no friends willing to risk taking her in, your character is forced to rely on this person for protection. Their life is left rudderless, no longer able to attend university and surrounded by a life of crime.

With passions and anger at the system running high and with no clear future ahead, will a life of crime and an older man appear increasingly attractive?

Montagne

Fantasy

House of Lies

Your character is the eldest daughter of a great royal dynasty. She is married to one of the sons of a neighbouring dynasty, an ambitious man who had the misfortune to be born far down the line of succession. Our story begins deep into their marriage, when a true romantic attachment has grown out of this strategic marriage alliance.

As an invading army or internal revolt overwhelms her family's homeland. Your character soon receives terrible news as her husband marches to war to relieve them, her entire family has been killed as the enemy took the capital. After a long fought campaign her husband is finally successful in displacing the foes and she is summoned to be crowned Queen alongside her husband. But, once crowned, her family’s loyal nobles approach her with claims of treachery. They claim her husband let her family die to ensure his position over the lands, and maybe even orchestrated the war in the first place.

Are they telling the truth? Who is she to believe? Men who have been loyal to her family for generations or her husband she has grown to love? Can she rule her lands effectively, or will her husband end up taking control of her kingdom? Even if their story is true, what can she do to the father of her children - especially while his loyal military is one of the few things that ensures her lands are safe from invaders?

This is a largely plot driven story focusing on the female character uncovering the treachery of her husband while growing from a naive princess into a leader of her people. As I'm volunteering to play the "bad-guy" I have no qualms with him reaching a grizzly end at some point.There should be serious internal conflict from her over news of her husband’s treachery. From her perspective, he has been the perfect husband for years, and from the news he has sent her, he saved the kingdom while her family's nobles disgraced themselves.

Given the importance of plot to this story, a partner who can contribute ideas and help drive the story forwards is a must. The plot will also involve a number of NPCs, so being willing to share responsibility over them is also important. As a loving husband and wife, they of course have a sexual relationship, and that will play a part in the RP. I'm happy for this dynamic to either be lighter than my usual games, or to have a rough, violent dynamic, depending on my partner's preference.

There should be some significant cultural divide between the two nations, which makes my character’s mission to take control of the kingdom from their wife more difficult. Language barriers, cultural/religious differences, a general distrust of being ruled by outsiders all serve to keep his desires for domination just out of grasp.

Looking For:This story is about three themes, political intrigue, the end of naivety, and betrayal by a loved one. As such I'm looking for someone who can write a good intrigue plot, negotiating the traps of court politics. I am also looking for someone interested in exploring the character of a person forced to confront the actions of the man she loves and mature quickly in order to stay alive. How will she react to learning her husband has betrayed her, when she still needs him to secure her power in court?

The Monastery

A medieval fantasy realm where werewolves roam the dark forests of Eastern Europe. The people there are protected by the church, who employ Inquisitors and monster hunters to capture and slay the beasts. The young women afflicted with the curse are taken to secluded monasteries far away from the city, collared with a blessed silver band which represses their ability to transform. There they are raised as nuns within the monastery, assisting the priests who capture the werewolves, and trying to fight their "affliction".

The girls spend their youth in prayer and contemplation, trained to read scriptures, they learn it is their duty to serve their priestly masters so that one day they might be rewarded in heaven with freedom from the burden of the beast that rages inside of them. While unable to transform, their werewolf blood makes the women raw, passionate and fiery of temper. They are kept permanently chaste from the time they enter the monastery, using a silver chastity belt, until the night of their "Trials."

At adulthood, the initiate is stripped of her clothes and chastity belt, and left to pray throughout the night, and should she be successful, she becomes a fully fledged sister, separated from the other initiates. Without the silver on their cunt the bestial desires take over and the priests always find them on the floor, furiously ramming the cross on the table into their cunt or humping the pews. The women are uncontrollable without its aid. Their whole life being spent indoctrinated that they are a sinner who has failed their one test.
The nuns live a life of sexual servitude to the men who originally captured them there. Trained to please the every whim of their priestly masters, along with sessions spent within the bowels of the monastery dungeons, being "cleansed" with whips, floggers and other such implements. Your character is about to undergo her trials, filled with excitement about the unknown life ahead of her, hearing only lies of what is to come. She keeps the band around her neck, keeping her unable to transform and kill the men, but loses all control of her sexual desires.

The story will follow from her excitement and expectation of the first night of her trials, to the horror of finding out what her future has in store for her. Followed by the breaking down of her mind by the cruel priests who control the monastery. Then, months later, a priest, the protege of the man who spared your character comes to teach at the Monastery, and a romantic D/s relation ensues. Throughout there can be attempted escapes, love triangles and other interesting sub-plots. The length of time we play out either the romance, or the N/C scenes before hand can be decided dependent upon both our preferences and character choices.

Take Me To The Fallen Isles
Drow are a corrupted race. Fallen Elves, tainted centuries ago by demonic powers, left the main continent of the world, retreating to an island fortress, shrouded in mists. “The Fallen Isles.” The Drow have built a society in which decadence is an absolute. They are near immortal, and great wielders of demonic magic. With their considerable powers they built a culture of brutal passions; the most exotic sexual pleasures, profane music and illicit cuisine was theirs. Nothing about their culture avoids the touch of pleasure, and the corruption of demonic magic. Their city is built upon slaves, nearly a hundred for every Drow who perform every menial task in the city. They are messengers, builders, cooks, handservants, pets and toys. The Drow capture servants from every race of the mainland and take them to The Fallen Isles, never to return. The Drow have become the most expert subjugators of people, sadistic, torturous, with magic and curses designed souly for the subjugation and rebuilding of lesser races minds.

600 years ago, a curse was placed upon humanity by the Drow. They saw the humans, and they knew they would make the perfect slaves. Easy, bendable minds, nimble hands and... supple bodies. But, they multiplied too quickly to fully enslave, the Drow were comparatively few in number, lacking the manpower to fully subjugate the human kingdoms. Thus the Drow placed a curse on one of the human tribes, now grown into a mighty city state. The night they come of age, one in every thousand women are afflicted by the curse. Every night their dreams transport them to The Fallen Isles. There their captors torment them; for the Drow are masters of two things: Torture, and seduction. Every night their bodies are first placed through the most agonizing torture, bringing them to the point that their minds shatter into a thousand shards and they are mouldable like soft clay. Then the perfect toned ebony bodies of their Elven masters come to claim the women, and take them to such extreme pleasure that no man could ever bring them too. Some women lose their minds, never wishing to sleep...others only ever wanting to dream.

Once a year, on the last full moon of winter, The Drow return from their homeland beyond the shores covered in a magic mist, and make landfall in great ships upon the continent of man. The cursed women flock to the boats in droves, thousands of them, their minds so tainted by their need for elven pleasures they will do anything to be allowed to make it a reality. Most women board the ships on the first year they receive the curse, few last more than a year or two; either leaving for the ships, or taking their own life, every hour of their sleep filled with the siren calls of the Dark Elves. The ships are great prison arks which take the women back to The Fallen Isles to begin their new lives as slaves.

No attempt by humans to stop this has ever been successful. Every ship sent into the mists that surround The Fallen Isles has never been seen again. Only one attempt was made to try to stop the women, locking up those cursed and meeting the Drow with an army rather than a horde of willing slaves. The Drow king, riding a ferocious black dragon, slew them all, and burned one of the great human cities to the ground for their resistance. From then onwards, it has become an accepted sacrifice the humans must give.

Your character was cursed nine months ago. For nine months her dreams have been haunted by her Drow masters. She is special, one of the few humans able to perform magic, a healer, still a studying apprentice. Her mind is far stronger than the other women, whose minds turn to putty in the hands of skilled Drow mages. The curse on humanity is maintained by the greatest of the Drow mages, only he has the power to maintain such a curse. He has taken special interest in you as a specimen seemingly resistant to the Drow and visits you in your dreams, tempts you, punishes you...ravishes you. It is time for the Drow to arrive once more, and you wait for him on the beach. You plan to stop him; to allow him to take you prisoner so that you can find the source of the curse, and stop it. The pleasures he gave you even in your dreams were near unimaginable. Will you be able to resist him in person, or will you surrender your body to him, like the rest of your kin. And more worryingly, does part of you want to.

Montagne

Anthro Stories

This is more of a general theme than a specific story, and can be transplanted to any number of ideas, some of which I list below. The theme involves anthro's (furry characters) Like this one - NSFW.

In a world in which there are such divergent characteristics between different species which populate the planet, there would be an inevitable sexual hierarchy, with the masculinity of predators and femininity of prey creatures reinforced by the media. Interspecies relationships would be taboo, and this story would focus on that.

Anthro characters provide a number of possible kinks that aren't normally available to humanoid characters. A significant size difference between predator and prey species. The possibility for pheromones effecting the judgement of the pair, driving on their lust. The story would focus on a prey creature (your character) stepping outside of their species to have sex with a much large predator.

This could work as a cuckolding scenario, with a couple, both prey creatures, and a larger predator who enters into their life.

A simple relationship scenario, possibly a college scene, a prey and predator ending up first as room-mates, then as lovers. How do they negotiate the social taboo's around their romance. Or perhaps a similar scene without the romantic element, the prey creature tormented by their lust for their predator room-mate that they cannot quell.

A more coerced scene. A live in prey maid working at an all predator fraternity. The combination of pheromones mixing with these large mens' persistent advances eventually changing her role to a sex toy around the fraternity.

Montagne

Montagne