Give me something to do...

Started by Kilzeath, April 26, 2006, 11:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilzeath

... Damnit.

I am bored, and thus in the proverbial market for a good game.  Or one on one.  Or both, since I enjoy multitasking and my prowess therein knows no real bounds.  Though I do prefer one on one.  You might wonder what sort of Rp I demand (Yes, demand - You mortal-types are here for my amusement, after all.)  I will answer that with, I am open to suggestions, with, obviously, the provisions of what's dictated in that wonderful link located in the signature, articles that have been penned by a most affluent and eloquent scholar.

Handsome devil that he is.

To provide an idea of the types of storylines I am inclined toward, allow me to regale you with a few over-views of storylines I have previously done before - And still do occasionally enjoy playing out.

For those unfamiliar with the Faerie Dragon - The general body design is expectably Dragon, with the exception of twin antennae at their brow and fragile, iridescent wings not unlike that of a monarch butterfly's. As well, they're tiny - At most a foot in height, and half that again in length.

1.  Imagine your average big, buff, busty heroine, out in the world scrounging up arcane artifacts and wondrous ancient treasures. Such a profession suggests having aid handy, for all that it is, after all, a dangerous occupation.  In this instance, such aid is a diminutive Faerie Dragon, one whom she comes across and convinces along; ensue adventure, sexual deviancy, and various magical artifacts with questionable purposes.  The main draw of this particular Sl is the considerable variety - Various quests, any number of kinky, quirky effects from the afore-mentioned magical items found, guest characters, et cetera.  The specifics are slightly adjustable - Make the heroine a cowgirl and the setting a sorcerous Wild West, for instance.

2.  One requiring a trifle more effort than generally exerted, as it requires not one, not two, but -three- lovely Faeries opposite the miniscule drake. Herein, a high-born Fae - Perhaps of royal blood - decides she wants the perfect mount - A Fae Dragon, not much of a stretch since the lore they are from dictates that such occurs anyway.  At any rate, she and her closest friend (and as it happens, bodyguard,) set out to scour one up. Once found and convinced into service, the lilliputian's ferreted away to his new home.  The last Fae in question, a stablehand whom is set into the role of caretaker of the drake.
    The Royal has fairly straightforward intentions - She adores her drake, and a relationship gradually blooms betwixt them - Albeit, with saddles and reins thrown in for kink.  The bodyguard also has an interest in the wyrm, although she, a fairly dominant individual, is more into the leather and bondage thing - Whereas the stablehand is an exceedingly compliant individual whom would double as a breeder should the Royal decide as much.  Other intrigues can be added - It is a court, after all.

3.  A powerful kingdom has reached a tenuous peace with an adjacent empire; the stalemate has been reached after many a year of destructive warfare and both sides are hurting from it.  In an attempt to solidify relationships, an emissary has been sent to the kingdom - Expecting some regal and eloquent noble, they are instead surprised to recieve an imperious, arrogant, smarmy and generally egotistic tiny Dragon, whose oddness must be put up with.  This can go any number of ways - I would expect to finesse the particulars with anyone deigning to play this storyline.

4.  Inspired by a rather charming image as devised by the artiste Furronika in which a cub is cradled and fawned over by several amply endowed anthro' lionesses...  This particular story would involve the runty casually murdering the previous king of the pride, after playing witness to an act of cruelty or two; after all, no woman should be so ill-treated.  Having thusly deposed of the tyrant, the drake is promptly amused to find that this leaves him as the new reigning lord. 

5.  Another idea would involve a student of a sorcerous academy inadvertently summoning the afore-mentioned little drake, binding them together as familiar and mage.  Undoubtedly awkward together at first, a pleasantly close relationship inevitably evolves, with no small amount of interesting events to form (Hard to dodge when magic-in-training is involved.) 'course there's also the potential of the academy's staff, other students, et cetera, that could be discussed.

But wait - That's not all.  Act now and maybe you'll find yourself fortunate enough to snare a larger serpent.  In general, my Dragons are healthily large - That is, the average is thirty-feet overall, with the body about nineteen of that and the rest devoted to tail.

6.  An individual - An aristocrat, a knight, whatever - with means to acquiare a great Dragon, does so, with all the intent of possessing an exotic pet, and strives to break him in, so to speak, as an aerial mount, a breeding stud, an 'enforcer,' or what-have-you.  This can go more than a few ways - Perhaps the wyrm finds the lifestyle to follow one of enjoyable indolence, fawned over by admirers with only the occasional airborne jaunt plus rider, or growling and looking intimidating at appropriate times.  Perhaps, instead, the purchaser finds herself enthralled by the beast and becomes his own vassal.  Perhaps, still, a love/hate tension forms - Who knows!  It's a mystery.

7.  An epicurean temple of priestesses hold the wyrm as a sort of religious icon - He is their protectors, their savior, their avenger.  There are, however, other religions that do not hold this view; Long-established temples hold sway in the world at large, and it is not uncommon that these organizations attempt to crush out anything they deem as pagan.  Their tyrannical grip on the surrounding kingdoms can make for no small amount of dramatics and - The like.

And just to show that oMg I can do other things than tiny (or massive) reptilian lap-pets (or monstrosities,) here's something with wolves.  Yes, plural.

8.  Orcs make for great trackers - Likely it is due to the inundiation of warfare and the like in their lives.  For this storyline, the Winter Wolf and his pack are willingly under the thrall of a certain Orc - A female one, at that, whose decided vocation is that of bounty-hunter.  Said Orc is hired to track down and retrieve a kidnapped noble - An Elf, also decidedly female.  It is a long time in searching, but she is eventually found, relatively unharmed and unmarred.  Naturally, an Orc and Elf don't precisely get along... But the trip back proves fairly illuminating and interesting for all parties involved, particularly the Elf.

Right then.  I've blathered a lot, and in detail, and if anyone steals these ideas I will carve out their eyes and bring the watery kiss of Dread Cthulhu's madness upon their hapless souls.  I'a Dagon!  I'a Hydra!  I'a Great Cthulhu!

And no, I am open to new and interesting ideas, too.  Feel free to suggest.  Or not.  It's your trip, man.
But that is the usual question after waking up on top of a dragon.  "What time - No.  What day is it?"

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

I am playing a really good dragon game at the moment, but if you want to throw something else my way, I'll break you in and give you your first role play.....*grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Kilzeath

I'm afraid moondaze has already snared that most coveted of titles, of being the first entity here of snaring me in play.

However.

I would not be above playing with you as well.  I mean.  Whom denies a Goddess her request, really?  -Pause.-

Tweezers are not involved, are they?
But that is the usual question after waking up on top of a dragon.  "What time - No.  What day is it?"

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

Coveted? Oh hell no....I was trying to be kind.....*grins*

And if you could possibly lower yourself to my level I would do my best to be just a little better than normal.....
So, what you got for me then?

Kilzeath

Trying to be kind, indeed.  You do realize, o' beneficent one, that one may well make the mistake of believing these little jests of yours to be honest to goodness jabs at my poor, modest, and certainly good-natured  ego.

Honestly.

As for what I got for you - I was going to make a crass joke, but then I didn't.  Aren't we lucky?  What would you like?  I am sure I can summon something, given the proper restrictions - Elsewise there's far too much lee-way.

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

*sighs*
Well if you rather I didn't play with you, I'm sure there will be hoards of others begging on bended knees.....any........errrrrrr........month now.......

Kilzeath

You tease again!

Why ever must you torment me so?

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

Me?
Tease? Torment?
*looks around*
Are you talking to someone else?

Kilzeath

Even if I were, how could anyone commandeer attention away from you, o' Goddess?

-Paws.  Gently.-

But back to the matter at paw before I must slink away to sleep.  What would you enjoy in a storyline?  I could likely procur a good number of varying plots, but having some suggestions or guidelines or preferences would help.  Otherwise, we would be here for a long, long time.

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

A challenge, a reasonable plot and ...well thsats about it really.
I could play anthro (Bi-pedal preferably), or human, whatever you fancy.....I like to give a player I am playing with for the first time, a reasonable free reign, it helps and is more fun for both in the long run.

Kilzeath

Blast your hide, woman!  -Fistshake-  I could be here for years with those simple provisions.

Sadly I must slumber though - I will give this consideration and jury-rig a few thoughts together in the meantime.

Fantasy?  Science-fiction?  Other?  Give me at least that decision. 

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

*nods*
Yes, fantasy, sci-fi or other.....
*grins evily*

Kilzeath

Good God, you could try the patience of Santa Claus - Who, by now, would no doubt be vomiting in rage at your stoic sincerity at being as useful as canned turnips.

Fine.

How good at employing more than one character are you?  I have a favored idea, but it involves insects.  Bees, to be precise - Or maybe they're hornets, I do not know, but several of them.  Not familiar with Q-Bee, I presume.  Something similar to thus, you see.

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

Well, it would certainly be a first.......

Kilzeath

You wanted a challenge, I presented one.

Are you - Retracting your bold statement, o' Benifcent One?  Perhaps -

Reconsidering the lack of guidelines?

Hm?

Hm?

Eh?

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

No.....I said it would be a first, I haven't played a beekin before........
So do carry on, tell me more...

King_Furby

Wow so much information

Not good on Furby brains.

Kilzeath

More - Is something that would necessitate discussion, I wager.  I have only something of a general overview...  Thought... thing.

The notion is.  Male-types are exceedingly rare in the average hive (probably due in no small part to that whole, death after mating thing you see in actual bees - Which is of course nixed for all intents and purposes here.)  As such - The drake would be viewed as something of a prize.  A unique one, at that - Compact Dragon, et al.  Given it would be a royale matriarchy, I should expect no slight amount of political intrigueries involved, foreign invaders, coveters of the drake and challengers to the throne (so to speak,) et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

Well, it sounds more like a multi player game to me....

Kilzeath

I don't play well in groups.  -Shifty eyed.-  I have yet to allocate one such proceedings that has left anything other than a sour taste in my maw.

And a burning rage in my soul.

Wellwell.  I don't see you making any suggestions yourself.  -Nibbles on a divine fingertip.-  How about you make a suggestion, then?

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

I am disgussing your suggestion, not discounting it.
Playing word games and being stand offish won't get the game played will it?
Perhaps if you sent me some details on how you see the game and what sort of characters you would like me to concider playing, then we can get something more concete sorted?

Kilzeath

Stand-offish?  Moi?  You wound me, madam.

It would likely be easier to do in real-time, but I do not think I saw the swaggering AIM icon...  So I'll just PM.

To...  Keep the traffic down, so to speak.

ONs! and OFFs!

Wrathie

But traffic is the life-blood, the modus operandi, nay, the very nature of these forums.

*tailflick*

I've always wanted a dragon. Long as they don't actually blow up Ankh-morpork style.
It's not paranoia when they are out to get you.
On's and Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4535

Kilzeath

Tshpizzle, Wraitholme.  You have made one fatal mistake in your provisions.

I am neither female nor royalty.

And the Dragon did not blow up, either.  She went back to the Place Where Dragons Go.

Unless you mean swamp Dragons.

And if you do.

You are inquiring for - No, demanding - a world of prolonged suffering and agony the likes of which mortal minds can not fathom.

ONs! and OFFs!

Wrathie

Quote from: Kilzeath on April 28, 2006, 03:54:10 AM
You are inquiring for - No, demanding - a world of prolonged suffering and agony the likes of which mortal minds can not fathom.

Promises promises.

Anyway, I like the swamp dragons. They're cute, in an unstable way.

Talking of dragon-related storylines, a tiny brainbunny pops into my head... in the first books there was the 'wyrmberg', where the dragons were the magical product of a suitably talented person's imagination. I havn't expanded it in my head as yet, but it feels like it has potential.

Kilzeath

Pfft.

Those were speed-hax. 

If the Gods had had any decency, those people would have been BANNED for cheating.

ONs! and OFFs!

Wrathie

Well, the area was presumably charged as a result of the sourcery wars, so technically it's closer to using an exploit that an admin left behind...

So what do fairy dragons eat?

Kilzeath

HAX!

The general diet includes, but is not limited to, nuts, berries, acorns, fruits, vegetables, roots, honey, and grain.  They will also sacrifice your first-born child (but not really) for pastries, particularly apple pie.

ONs! and OFFs!

Wrathie

So, like, Winnie the Pooh would be a competitor?

Would a fairy dragon be able to cheer up Eeyore?

How about Tinkerbelle? Do fairy dragons sprinke fairy dust like she does? I've always had my suspicions that fairy dust is a bit, well, mucky.

Kilzeath

Winnie the Pooh has one purpose.

DISSECTION.

Anyone not acclimated to the GRAPHIC VIOLENCE of VGCat's glorious and damning comedy should probably SKIP THE LINK.

By CLICKING THE LINK, you abolish me of any and all liabilities for your obliterated sense of taste and morals.

Also, Eeyore needs to quit chugging them downers.  You know if you really try, you can pin a particular brand of illicit drug to every character in the Hundred Acre Woods.

And, no.  The closest to dust a Fae Dragon gets is the "dust" of their wings - Which is, in truth, tiny, tiny microscopic scales.  Billions of them.  Billions.

Tinkerbelle's a fine piece of ass, though. 

Clown hat, curly hair, smiley face.
<@:)

ONs! and OFFs!

Kilzeath

oMg t3h shameless BUMP.

'cos there's been modifications on that first page dealy-ma-joe.

ONs! and OFFs!

Kilzeath

It has to come to my attention that the masses have not taken it upon themselves to supplicate my grace and skill and charm.

As such, certain measures must be taken.

For every two hours that pass wherein I have not been broached for quality roleplay, one kitty will be sold to McDonalds as part of their combo meals.

It is only by your hand that you may end the senseless slaughter of hundreds of kittens.

Please.  Think of the kitties.

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

*snorts*
Threaten us with Kitty eating?
Who do you think eats them?
*grins evily*

Fuzzy Dragon

Evil Elvi.  That is who you are.
If it's broke, fix it.
If it's not broke, break it.

ON/OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5174.0

Kilzeath

Quote from: Elvi on May 16, 2006, 09:51:27 PM
*snorts*
Threaten us with Kitty eating?
Who do you think eats them?
*grins evily*

What.

Was that suppose to be a clever allusion to something?

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

Allusion?
No.............an observation........

Kilzeath

Pfft.

I've recieved enough "oh noes teh kitt3nz!" for it to be surmise-able that the devouring of small, domesticated animals is not common practice.

Shame on you, Elvi.  THINK OF THE KITTENS.

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

Oh I do.........*licks lips and burps*

OOPS pardon me....

King_Furby

Be nice to the "Pussy" Cats. ::Wink Wink::

Kilzeath

Oh-Em-Gee, Elvi.

You are denied access to McD's from now on, since clearly you have NO SOUL and this proclamation has little bearing on you. 

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

*shrugs*
I'll cook my own........much healthier.....

Kilzeath

ONs! and OFFs!

Kilzeath

Nobody can do, the Shake!  Like I do.
Nobody can do, the Twist!  Like I do.
Nobody can do, the Boogaloo!  Like I do.
Nobody can do, the Monkey!  Like I do.

I'm just saying, is all.

ONs! and OFFs!

Fuzzy Dragon

Well ya got double over me if you can dance at all.  I don't know how to dance.
If it's broke, fix it.
If it's not broke, break it.

ON/OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5174.0

Kilzeath

Movies with pirates are rated, "Arrrrr."

No, really, they are.

ONs! and OFFs!