Lets play "what've you done?"

Started by Bloody Paramour, November 30, 2009, 05:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Paramour

Ask any question about the person who'll post after you.
You must answer the question above your post before posting another question.
(I don't mind stories, so feel free to tell-it-out)
The questions can be anything from the innocent to the sexual-have fun!

Whats the worst sex you ever had?
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Meri

The worst sex I ever had was a man who was so small I honestly couldn't tell when he was there and when he wasn't.   ;D

What is the biggest problem you have with the opposite sex?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison

Bloody Paramour

Them being so god damn stubborn.

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Tangi

I dreamt that everyone was running away from me

What lies have you told to get out of sex?

Bloody Paramour

Never lied to get out of sex, but I HAVE told them that it hurt alot more than it did so he'd be gentler.

Worst position.

Sinna Mystika

Ugh!! One guy tried to pick me up and dropped me. He was holding me against the wall, no less.

What is the worst thing you have ever had to do to get out of a date??

Paladin

Tell them a family memeber died.... wich turned out later to be true so if they wern't dead at the time but died two hors later does that still count as a lie?

Sinna Mystika

Technically. I would still call that a lie. However, you soon had something to back up your lie. As harsh as that sounds.

Aiden

Way to keep the game on topic.

Does not answer question as there was none to answer.

Have you ever been caught by your parents masturbating and/or having sex?

Talia

Yes   *laughs as she recalls the memory*

Have you ever ditched a friend for a better offer or plans?

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Aiden

Yes

Have you ever done something so uncharacteristic to yourself, people would not believe if if you told them?

Talia

Yes  *Grins*

Have you ever broken a date to go out with someone else?
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

Once. No regrets.

Have you ever regretted breaking a date to go out with someone else?

Little Darkling

No I haven't.

Have you ever had an out of body experience?

Slywyn

I actually have those sometimes while I'm sleeping. Scary stuff.

Have you ever woken up one morning and thought you were a super hero?
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Little Darkling

no but that sounds pretty cool actually!

have you ever eaten cow tongue?

Slywyn

Eeeew, no. Sounds terrible.

Have you ever done something horrible to someone else that you actually didn't end up regretting?

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Little Darkling

yes I have...kind of a secret skeleton in my closet

Have you ever woke up somewhere and didn't know where you were or how you got there?

Magma1519

Yes I have. I woke up faceing a wall and did not recognise it. It took me a minute to fully wake up and look around only to realize i had ended up under my bed. ??? now that was weird.

Where is the best place you have ever had dinner?
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Little Darkling

A place called "The White house on Lighthouse" the food was amazing and dessert was a giant edible chocolate bag filled with chocolate ice cream and fudge!! :D

What it something you like but no one else knows you like it?

Slywyn

Hah. Guys. =P At least noone else in my family knows... >_>

What's the strangest type of noodle you've ever eaten?

Little Darkling

uh..I don't usually eat strange noodles? lol I guess Rotelle. they look like little twist's

Where is your favorite place to be?

Slywyn

My favorite place to be, by far, is in my love's arms.

What's your least favorite vehicle?

Little Darkling

I don't believe I have a least favorite vehicle. I view vehicles as works of art all beautiful in their own way. But as far as owning a car I guess I would have to say imports.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Slywyn

San Diego! 'cause that's where she's at. (Is a cheeseball and likes it)

If there was one place in the world you wished didn't exist, what place would it be and why?

Little Darkling

I think I'd have to say Darfur, just because of all the killing and sadness going on in that place.

a magic spell has been cast on you and you last like whatever is on your mind, what would you taste like right now?

Slywyn

*coughs* Something I'm not allowed to mention in the non-approved boards. *shifty eyes*

If you had to be a number for some reason, what would it be?

Little Darkling

7!

what is sitting to the right of you at this moment?

Slywyn

My computer box that I still have not thrown away.

If you were a cake, what kind would you be and what kind/color of icing would you have?

Little Darkling

chocolate cake with neon pink frosting and neon green writing xD

What is your favorite food?

Slywyn

Pepperoni Pizza with extra Pepperoni.

What is your favorite piece of clothing?

Little Darkling

my DC sweatshirt!

what is your favorite memory from 2009?

Arhys

Mmm, having a great individual, personal time in the jungle and thinking I could drown out monkeys.

What's going to be better about 2010?

simba

Getting out of debt and travelling back home to England for a while

What's the best experience of your life?

Little Darkling

working in a homeless shelter and making teddybears for terminally sick children. it helped me get a sense of giving back

Whats your favorite thing about yourself?

Slywyn

My personality.

Is there a perfect match for you out there somewhere or is that impossible to have?

Little Darkling

yes there was someone out there for me and i found him ^_^

Ever cried for no reason?

Slywyn

Once. It lasted about two hours. I felt amazing for a month afterwards.

Is there ever something you did completely by accident that worked out amazingly?

Little Darkling

lol sending an email to a post on craigslist. i met my bestfriend that way

how random are you?

Slywyn

Have you heard of that thing called a train of thought? Mine has been replaced with what they call a "Stream of Conciousness". I can think of multiple things at the same time. Carry on two or more conversations and not be confused. Be doing one thing and think of another, etc. Also, it means I blurt out *the* most random things during conversation. And I get random ideas that I just have to go try out all the time.

If you were a banana, what kind would you be and why? (New/Green, Bright Yellow, Mottled, or Black and old)

Magma1519

I would be a freshly peeled banana at the peek of ripeness. Because my life has just opened up and i am feeling like I am ready for anything.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever had for breakfast?

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Slywyn

Cold pizza. Though I do that all the time, so it may not be so weird to me. Strange to most people, though.

Have you ever wished you could be a car? What kind? Why?

Magma1519

I am not sure this counts but I have wanted to be a Motorcycle. Something of the sports bike style. Just because I love how they are cool fast and yet still rather quiet. They draw attention by looking good rather than being loud.

Have you ever done any extreme sports i.e. skydiving(indoor or outdoor), bungee jumping, white water rafting, ect.?

Little Darkling

nope...

Have you ever walked in on your parents doing something you never thought you'd see them do?

Magma1519

Yes indeed I have. Not saying anymore than that.

Have you ever played a traveling game in which you have ended up naked riding down the street?

Little Darkling

LOL....not naked, no ;)

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night craving something specific like red gummy fish!?

Slywyn

I wanted a ham sandwich really bad the other night for some reason.

Little Darkling

Magma1519

Nothing you did not also forget.

Have you ever been deep sea fishing and what did you catch?

Little Darkling

no I'm not a fisher...

Ever chugged a whole bottle of water without stopping?

Slywyn

I have. And I was interrupted in posting earlier. Hence no question. xD

Have you ever caused problems for someone else through an accident of your own?

Little Darkling

uh i dont believe so..

What would you do for one million dollars?

rictanz73

Run 100 miles

What is the coldest place you have been?

Slywyn

Colorado. A place up in the mountains called Steamboat Springs. That place was cooooooooooooooooooooooooold.

What's the hottest place you've ever been?

Samantha

I'm not sure if it was the hottest but I definitely got the worst sunburn in a road trip from Virginia to North Carolina in an opened to jeep... This made me real hot... :D

What's your favorite thing in the world?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Arhys

The world itself, in all its vast disarray and glory.

What's your big question when you look up at the starry night sky?

Rora

What God was thinking about when he created the planets and the stars.

What is THE question? (the one you ponder and ponder and still can't find the answer to)

TheLegionary

How many numbers does the PI number have...

Have you ever been abducted?

BaronS

No...although one of my friends in high school almost did, thankfully they caught the guy a few days later.

Whats the weirdest phone call/text message youve ever received?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

UberGoldy

One of my friends once spent two days texting me every time she and her boyfriend had sex...so I would randomly get texts sayin "six times..." eight times!" i think she got up to nine times in ine day...

If your fantasy lover (can be a real person or from elsewhere) and said to you that he/she/they would fulfill your deepest wishes...what would you have him/her/them do?
I watched Sweeny Todd the other day. It made me hungry. Hey, speaking of which, wanna come over for dinner?

TheLegionary

I would have my deepest wishes fullfilled...lol

Have you ever been abducted...by aliens?

BaronS

No.  I think aliens have better things to do personally.

What is your funniest inebriated moment (that you can remember)?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Beguile's Mistress

Skinny dipping in a lake and getting thrown out by the state troopers.  Thing is, one of them was practically standing on my clothes.

What's the scariest, most horrible thing you ever made someone do.  Come on.  You know you did it.

Blaed

I made someone french kiss a dog in a Truth or Dare game.....

What is the very last thing you did that left your partner breathless?

UberGoldy

I accidentaly kicked him in the nuts....we were horsin around on the couch and my foot got in the way...

would you prefer a classic car over a modern, or vice versa?
I watched Sweeny Todd the other day. It made me hungry. Hey, speaking of which, wanna come over for dinner?

Autumn52

definitely a classic 1968 Mustang

this one only not blue I want red:

what is the last piece of furniture you bought and loved
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AngelDoll

This mirror and printed on the surface in semi-transucent text is a testimony to the user's great beauty ( What a perfect, straight nose you have!! it is simply the most gorgeous i have ever laid eyes upon! and your wonderful lips, why, they take my breath away... etc)

What is the weirdest sexual fantasy/ situation you have ever considered/speculated about, if only briefly?

Lady Haven

Being abducted by Aliens, making out with Darth Vader, and saving the Universe.. But if that is not possible I have often fantasized about being swept away in a moment of lust so mind numbing that I have a hard time remembering my name...Is this possible????

Your weirdest sexual fantasy, that has come true....

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.