The Labyrinth of Broken Virtue (PM me/leave a post detail if interested) [MUL]

Started by Laughing Hyena, November 29, 2009, 09:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Greetings everyone. Laughing Hyena, letting you know that the Labyrinth of Broken Virtue is coming soon to the Adult Extreme Boards.  I figured better safe then sorry but I am here to discuss the premise and what is to be expected of this Structured Game.

The premise of this game is very simple, a three leveled dungeon that tends to change its shape with every step of the way so no players can learn from the mistakes of others and also give a unique adventure for all that participate in the endeavors. The goal is to reach the bottom and be granted one wish of whatever their hearts desire. Of course the Labyrinth is but the first scenario in this series and there will be more on the way.

There is a full Players Handbook for rules of the game and to those that wonder if its gonna be too complex, don't worry I shall handle the dice rolls so that we suffer the least amount of slow down. The game itself is a splicing of Wizardry, Knightmare, and finally a Run or Rape game like the ones you can usually find on Toon Pimps page.

Whilst some things are not completely fleshed out, there is always room for improvement and by your playing of this game you will help it grow and thrive. I will set up a Pub for OOC talks on the game and how to improve upon it.

What to expect of the game: Monster/Tentacle Rape, Willing Sex, Possible Gender Bending, Possible Furry or Scale, Possible Sexual Torture or Regular Torture, Possible Impregnation or Birthing and a list of other things standard in a XXX dungeon crawl. If there's something else you'd like to see besides this or the above happen more often or have stuff tamed down during the adventure, then do tell me for I am very open minded and willing to appease.

WARNING: There is a high probability of Character Death, Enslavement, Insanity or just some very unpleasant things to characters. The dungeon is difficult and highly unforgiving so only bring characters that you would be willing to part with or such.

Happy RPing and I will see you all there. Let the Body Count begin.

Thorn14

How likely is death? I dont mind the others but I'm wondering.

Oh can I see the handbook too? :D

Laughing Hyena

The Players Handbook is found here.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=383.0

As for how likely character death is, I have killed an equal amount of players on other forms who have succeeded at this scenario. So about a fifty/fifty chance. Assuming you are careful and mindful of clues you will not die so easily. You can still be brought down if unlucky enough or make bad moves.

Thorn14

I dont mind the other ends, its just snuff is a big turn off. You said you might tone it down so I was wondering if that was a deal breaker.

Laughing Hyena

Well I have no idea what snuff is but I don't do any bathroom or beastiality unless ya count monsters and I don't find gore sexy. I just consulted a mentor on the subject matter and she suggested I play it safe so Im gonna. So think of this as me being cautious. :-)

And I will gladly tone things down if you need that. Just PM what you arent interested in and I'll wipe it clean. Just don't expect me to take out everything that will make this a cakewalk. :-)

Lilian

I've been involved with this particular game on another forum, it's fun! :) It's also pretty long to play in and you get nice special attention to you, just you. Special, just you. Attention, just you. ^.- 

Lipstick Epitaph

This story sounds like a potential good time!

How do I go about getting involved?

Laughing Hyena

I'll PM you. But the way to get involved is to go to the PHB and read the first three chapters which teach you how to make a character. Then you go and use the Character Sheet in the character archives to send me a PM after filling it out to have yer character get approved. Once approved just submit the sheet as a post in the archives and then post yer entrance into the labyrinth.