Silver Cliffs Island - 18th century setting

Started by RedEve, September 12, 2014, 10:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

OOC thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214352.0

Character sheet thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214353.0

Please move your approved character sheets to the character thread.
I will try to start the IC thread some time later today.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

ArtemisHighmore

First: Claire! Whatever will Jaime think! Sorry, lovely Outlander!

Second: If there is still room, I would be open to playing a male servant, serf, stable hand type character. I don't believe I saw any in my skimming. -shrugs-

RedEve

That would be fine, please compose a character sheet and send it to my inbox.

ArtemisHighmore

Will do. I am off to bed soon so it will probably be tomorrow. :D

justme4386

bookmarked for now - if this is still open - as I am too tired to take it all in.

I'd go probably for a maid or kitchen/serving wench or something... or is it getting too many girls? Shall I make a guy?
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

RedEve

Torterrable

Interest in playing a promiscuous son....is that type of role still available?

Or would you prefer a villager right now? It seems that the family is short of targets to hunt.

RedEve

Two of the three older siblings have been taken. So there is one left.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: RedEve on September 26, 2014, 03:01:23 AM
OOC thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214352.0

Character sheet thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214353.0

Please move your approved character sheets to the character thread.
I will try to start the IC thread some time later today.

How did I miss this?  Sorry.  I will get over there as soon as I can.

RipTide

Is there room for another? I'd be interested in playing the pretty daughter of a less-wealthy, but still well-off family, perhaps who has strong Christian morals. A bit of a chase might be fun for one of Bartholomew's sons. Or perhaps Bartholomew himself.  O:)

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

justme4386

Got a concept together and would like to reserve the spot as the handmaid/kitchen wench. Will be very busy the next few days but will try to post the char ASAP.

One question for the daughters of the house: will any care to have had a little something with the handmaid who's helping her to dress and undress? Nothing bad... Just maybe some caressing and maybe a little kiss or two... If your lady would have engaged in that, please PM me - we'll work out specifics and I'll work it into my character submission.

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

MagicalPen

Quote from: Torterrable on October 01, 2014, 07:54:07 AM

Or would you prefer a villager right now? It seems that the family is short of targets to hunt.

You do realize that that is why my Son is?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Featherfall

I apologize for missing the updates; everything is properly bookmarked and it won't happen again.

Quote from: RipTide on October 01, 2014, 04:54:40 PM
Is there room for another? I'd be interested in playing the pretty daughter of a less-wealthy, but still well-off family, perhaps who has strong Christian morals. A bit of a chase might be fun for one of Bartholomew's sons. Or perhaps Bartholomew himself.  O:)

Oh, Bartholomew totally wouldn't corrupt a woman with strong Christian morals. It would be against eeeeeverything he stands for. ;)

He also has a bridge he wants to sell you... ;D

Blinkin

Quote from: Featherfall on October 02, 2014, 09:39:15 AM
Oh, Bartholomew totally wouldn't corrupt a woman with strong Christian morals. It would be against eeeeeverything he stands for. ;)

He also has a bridge he wants to sell you... ;D

But... but.. that bridge hasn't been built yet... I'm not even sure that that particular bouro has been named. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

justme4386

Quote from: Featherfall on October 02, 2014, 09:39:15 AM
Hmm... Maybe I should reconsider and play the heathen slave girl I was thinking about originally... ;)

Maybe as minor cast.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Red Stella

Quote from: Torterrable on October 01, 2014, 07:54:07 AM

Hi!  No one is playing my character's new husband, and he's one of the sons.  Plus, it's obvious that married does not interfere with the promiscuity of the Van Nuys family.    ;)

Feel free to PM me, if you like.