News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

*Melts*

That makes my words seem kind of "dull" compared to yours, babe! ;)  :-*

Mordred

*Gives this thead a slight pull, expecting a bucket to pour down upon his head.. instead, a little hatch opens somewhere in the distance*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Lights up a Pall Mall and watches the Blue Dude curiously.....   ;P

Mordred

*The pale creature with blue smudges leans close to take a drag of the Cowgirl's smoke.. after giving those lips a bit of a slow lick*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

;P

*Groans at the sexy, sensual lick, reaching up to place her palm softly against his cheek*

Mordred

Her touch.. a balm to his every thought, sense, feeling.. makes the mad creature sigh with an uncharacteristic calm.. while those crazy little drops of red inside quiver with insatiable thirst.. whispering their taunting ways into his depths.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

The cowgirl blew smoke rings into the air as she sat on the bale of hay.

Mordred

Hmm.. any of those bales of hay for sale?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

No, sorry.....but could I interest you in a salt lick? 

Mordred

If you mean a long, slow lick right here *points at neck, just below the chin*.. there's a chocolate malt in it for you! :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

LMAO!

I see you city slickers don't get away from the mall much.  ;P  (Can I still have that malt, however?  I've not ate breakfast (or lunch) and that sounds yum!!)  LOL!

Mordred

<-- City Sucker :P

Actually, I took a Dark Fall a long, long time ago. And when I slowly stood, I kinda had these strange hungers and.. needs. *slides over a frosty chocolate malt* There ya go, blondie! :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Grins at the "City Sucker* Oh?  What kind of strange hungers and needs, pray tell? *Wraps her lips around the straw, taking her fill of the delicious, thick chocolate malt*  Mmmmm......

Mordred

*Trails a finger slowly and softly up her arm.. following a vein's lovely path* Ohh, there's this sweet, delicious river that will never release it's power over my hungers.. see just there under your skin.. I can feel it moving along with my touch even now.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Watches as his finger glides ever so gently up her arm, causing goose pimples to rise beneath her skin* That's pretty wild...and a bit ticklish!  ;P

Mordred

I love how goose pimples tickle in such a mild way.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Yeah, they kind of meld together into a delicious sensation.... ;P

Mordred

Ah yes.. sensations held together by the sweet laws of the skin that surround us all every day and night. :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I just wanna hold you.  *Bats her lashes and sweetly smiles, hoping he'll take the bait*  >-:)

Mordred

*The Vampire who is also in a an odd way, a fish.. does indeed take the bait.. in a bold, blurring move wrapping his arms around the adorable Cowgirl*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

~Epilogue~

....And so, the two ride off into the sunset, hand in hand, forever creating a bond between the cowgirl and her vampire.

The End

Mordred

Far off in the distance, outta earshot, the vampire leans down to the adorable cowgirl and whispers, "You know what would really set the blood dripping down the neck? (aka.. 'the icing on the cake') If we start our own band!" Grinning, he nods as she looks up at him with an expression of.. What.The.Fu-...
*See Pillory*

Anesa

(lmfao!)

.....and so, they set out across the vast land, just two people with new ideas conceived and juicy story to tell generations to come.  ;P

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Sorry.. didn't hear that. Could you repeat what you just said?
*See Pillory*