The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Makes me want to drop my dress and just smile
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

makes me want to pull up a chair and watch as she does it slowly
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Autumn52

makes me want to sit naked in his lap
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

makes me want to get naked first before she does that
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Tharic

makes me want to throw a towel on his shoulders..

Three threads now?  ::)

innHERendo

throw him in a head lock and tell him to quit stalking me, lol
My Ons/Offs

Selene

has inspired me to wash up some dishes and make use of those wash board abs.

that was terrible, I'm sorry.

innHERendo

makes me want to laugh at her cute joke then give her a reason to not retie that corset
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

makes me want to wrap a heavy jacket around him

Selene

makes me want to jump out the corset and find the loofa

innHERendo

makes me want to join them
My Ons/Offs

Selene

Tharic

makes me want to untie that corset even faster and pull her in the shower with me

Selene

innHERendo

has a great back...side :P I know cheesy but couldn't resist.
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

has abs you could grate cheese on..

innHERendo

has a back that you can break a 2x4 on...
My Ons/Offs

Selene

probably isn't cuddly :( but nice and strong.

Tharic

innHERendo

Quote from: Selene on June 01, 2010, 10:08:27 AM
probably isn't cuddly :( but nice and strong.

is mistaken if she doesn't think I enjoy cuddling

Is posting too fast on every thread I find.
My Ons/Offs

Selene

:)

I'm sure you are cuddly. Just kinda hard.

innHERendo

I'm more than just kinda hard...oh wait you mean my muscles?
My Ons/Offs

Selene

haha, one of those moments when you re-read what you wrote and THEN get it.

Has hard muscles

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

Selene