Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobyntheWitch

Vergil Tanner

Haha, god, Soul Calibur is still going? I remember playing IV like...six or seven years ago or something silly like that xD The one with Yoda and Vader :P

I'm more looking forward to Dragon Ball FighterZ. A Dragonball fighting game made by the creators of Guilty Gear and Blazblue? YES PLEASE.
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

RobyntheWitch

I'm also excited on Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. Though SC VI has my love this second as they brought Sophitia back, she was my main and they killed her in V... V was bullshit. I almost refuse to believe it existed.

kingmaster1

Revelation

I loved SC 1 and 2, even imported SC2 before it was released in the states on gamecube. Had to use a special bootup disk just to play it,hah.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 07, 2017, 10:39:07 PM
I hope Ivy's clothes continue shrinking!

As well as her and Sophitia's bust getting bigger again?

kingmaster1

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 07, 2017, 10:43:19 PM
Absolutely! ^_^

Its set for release next year, so we shall see! I can defeat mine enemies with my goddess once more!

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 07, 2017, 10:44:48 PM
Its set for release next year, so we shall see! I can defeat mine enemies with my goddess once more!

Yeah! I hope they have that weird, BDSM guy with the blade fingers. I always enjoyed playing him.

Saric

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 07, 2017, 10:44:48 PM

Defeat? But it's always so much more fun to see her loose! >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Saric on December 07, 2017, 10:47:50 PM
Defeat? But it's always so much more fun to see her loose! >:)

... We will agree to disagree!

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 07, 2017, 10:46:18 PM
Yeah! I hope they have that weird, BDSM guy with the blade fingers. I always enjoyed playing him.

Voldo? Likely.

Side note, I want to make a warpriest Sophitia homage character... Might do that soon.

Because she is DIVINE.

Vergil Tanner

Eeeh. My Fighting Game Waifu is Dizzy. She's awesome AND hot. :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 07, 2017, 10:55:10 PM
Eeeh. My Fighting Game Waifu is Dizzy. She's awesome AND hot. :P

I'm not going to get into a whose fighter waifu is hotter or more awesome with you Vergil.

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 07, 2017, 10:57:43 PM
I'm not going to get into a whose fighter waifu is hotter or more awesome with you Vergil.

My fighter waifu is that new mummy chick Menat :-P

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 07, 2017, 11:03:19 PM
My fighter waifu is that new mummy chick Menat :-P

She is a treat and I like her. Juri is my SF main waifu.

Vergil Tanner

Haha, I wasn't trying to "get into it," just saying that I never really got into SC. XD I prefer the characters from GG and BB more, though I can see why people like SC. DOA's emphasis on Jiggle Physics and camera angles is getting absurd though xD Of course...I'm not complaining >.>

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 07, 2017, 11:17:41 PM
Haha, I wasn't trying to "get into it," just saying that I never really got into SC. XD I prefer the characters from GG and BB more, though I can see why people like SC. DOA's emphasis on Jiggle Physics and camera angles is getting absurd though xD Of course...I'm not complaining >.>

Apologies for assuming, most people who start with "eehhh" usually want to get into a fight over it and I've had too many of those.

Though I do love Holy Order Sol.

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 07, 2017, 11:20:57 PM
Apologies for assuming, most people who start with "eehhh" usually want to get into a fight over it and I've had too many of those.

"Ehhh, I see what you're saying but your waifu is TRASH!!!"

*Nerd fist fight commences*

"Traps are SO gay!" One calls, earning hushed gasps from the crowd.

"I'll jutsu you so bad for that!" The other cries, his eyes welling up as he tucks away his wallet sized picture of Felix from RE zero.

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 07, 2017, 11:28:01 PM
"Ehhh, I see what you're saying but your waifu is TRASH!!!"

*Nerd fist fight commences*

"Traps are SO gay!" One calls, earning hushed gasps from the crowd.

"I'll jutsu you so bad for that!" The other cries, his eyes welling up as he tucks away his wallet sized picture of Felix from RE zero.

Basically. I want to avoid that as then we might strain our RP chemistry before it starts in the game.

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 07, 2017, 11:20:57 PM

Haha, I get that. I mostly use "eeh" when I'm on my phone and want to express uncertainty. Believe me, I don't want to get into any fights either :P

And yes, Holy Order Sol is awesome. But the best fighting game music hands down has to be Holy Orders III (Be Just or Be Dead). Just the name alone is awesome :P

kingmaster1

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 07, 2017, 11:39:31 PM
Haha, I get that. I mostly use "eeh" when I'm on my phone and want to express uncertainty. Believe me, I don't want to get into any fights either :P

And yes, Holy Order Sol is awesome. But the best fighting game music hands down has to be Holy Orders III (Be Just or Be Dead). Just the name alone is awesome :P

I'm listening to that right now actually while I'm doing my part time job, its energizing for sure.

Vergil Tanner

I know, right? The orchestral bit at the beginning is just amazing. When Ky's hair is knocked loose and this starts playing...you know you've punched your ticket on the pain train, CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER.