Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on October 10, 2013, 11:20:37 AM

This is me, now. lol *anxiously waiting* God! There is SO MUCH I can't wait to tell you guys! lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Starlequin

Drat! Our schemes are foiled! :P
Oh, that was a great game. You guys were awesome! Can't wait for the next one.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

persephone325

OMG!! Val, you have NO idea how hard it was for me to vote you out!! It was ridiculous!!

I told you I would avenge you, Yugi! ;D lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Valerian

Not hard enough, though, darn it!   ::)

And I didn't even vote against yugi...
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

Quote from: Valerian on October 11, 2013, 05:59:34 PM

Probably why that triggered a red flag.

Quote from: persephone325 on October 11, 2013, 05:49:29 PM
I told you I would avenge you, Yugi! ;D lol

You did but boy was I wrong about everyone. Lol.

Galactic Druid

I knew it!!! The moment you tried to turn attention to me I had a suspicion, Star. Then when Val tried to convince me in PM that going after you was impossible...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

Quote from: Valerian on October 11, 2013, 05:59:34 PM
Not hard enough, though, darn it!   ::)

* persephone325 weeps about losing her two lovers and her best friend... :'(

Haha. That was INTENSE, though! So many messages going back and forth!

Sorry I killed you, Mr B! Haha. Poor Lisa, though! I thought for sure that Tharic would have been gone that round. He seemed so sure of it.
I don't know.

Remiel

Wow. That was intense.  I have been playing these Mafia games since I first joined E, about four years ago, and I think this is the most cutthroat game I have ever seen.  It has literally been killing me having to keep my mouth shut about it these last two weeks--I've actually lost sleep over it.

I really feel like the vampires should have won this.  We had what I consider to be an All-Star group; we had turned the Guardian over to our side; and we knew the identity of the Doctor.  We should have run the table.   Instead, we turned on each other and sold each other down the river.

I really can't stay mad at anyone, though (Luv you, Josi  :-*).  Part of it was that I was a complete barking idiot and neglected to read the role descriptions carefully--for some reason, I assumed the Vampire Hunter was part of this game--and part of it was how truly Machiavellian Valerian was, manipulating people and pitting them against each other.  I can't even stay mad at Valerian, I'm just so goddamned impressed.  Very well done.  Of course, you realize this means that I'll never ever be able to trust you again  ;)

But I'd just like to point out to everybody that the two people who were behind the "Never Trust Remiel" movement were the two who turned out to be completely untrustworthy themselves.  :-) 

Ryven

Quote from: Remiel on October 11, 2013, 06:13:54 PM
Wow. That was intense.  I have been playing these Mafia games since I first joined E, about four years ago, and I think this is the most cutthroat game I have ever seen.  It has literally been killing me having to keep my mouth shut about it these last two weeks--I've actually lost sleep over it.

I really feel like the vampires should have won this.  We had what I consider to be an All-Star group; we had turned the Guardian over to our side; and we knew the identity of the Doctor.  We should have run the table.   Instead, we turned on each other and sold each other down the river.

I really can't stay mad at anyone, though (Luv you, Josi  :-*).  Part of it was that I was a complete barking idiot and neglected to read the role descriptions carefully--for some reason, I assumed the Vampire Hunter was part of this game--and part of it was how truly Machiavellian Valerian was, manipulating people and pitting them against each other.  I can't even stay mad at Valerian, I'm just so goddamned impressed.  Very well done.  Of course, you realize this means that I'll never ever be able to trust you again  ;)

But I'd just like to point out to everybody that the two people who were behind the "Never Trust Remiel" movement were the two who turned out to be completely untrustworthy themselves.  :-)

You're a worthwhile scapegoat, Rem.  ;)

persephone325

lol Remi.

Most of my assumptions about roles were right. Until it came down to the end. I was 100% positive that Trie and James were the siblings. But I was at least glad when Trie was voted out. (No offense!) After that, I still thought James was the innocent sibling. He messaged me and said he had a special role on the innocent side. Naturally, I assumed he was the sibling because I knew the other good guy special roles.

Lisa told me about Mr B, and with her and Val's help, I took him out during the night phase. Must not have been too long after he was turned... Lisa also told me that Remi told her that he was the doctor. Which immediately put me on guard when he publicly announced he was bodyguard. And not long after Lisa told me, Val asked me to change my vote. So I did.

I knew Josi was the Sire, and was immediately suspicious of her because of the way she kept changing her vote. My instinct was like "There's no way she's innocent. I can feel it in my bones." lol

When it came down to the end, I was still suspicious of James, Guy and Star. In all honesty, I really wanted to vote out Star because it really killed me to vote out Val. Especially after she was so helpful to me and Lisa. But Tharic messaged me and said that Val had asked him not to talk to me. I was like "Really?? Why would she say that?" After that, I was a bit guarded, but pretended like nothing was wrong.

And then when Val messaged me after I broke the tie, I felt absolutely terrible!! :'( Haha.

But goddamn! That was really some game!
I don't know.

lisar

Persephone, I thought Tharic was going too!

Remi - When you told me you were the bodyguard, it was too late.  Any communication we had after that was just me trying to get information from you...

This was my first Mafia game... when we had the false start I was a bit leery.  This was a lot of fun.  I hope to get to play again!

Remiel

Quote from: lisar on October 11, 2013, 06:26:30 PM
Remi - When you told me you were the bodyguard, it was too late.  Any communication we had after that was just me trying to get information from you...

I did find out (and told all the vamps) that Tharic was the Doctor, though.  :-)

Valerian

Quote from: persephone325 on October 11, 2013, 06:24:38 PM
When it came down to the end, I was still suspicious of James, Guy and Star. In all honesty, I really wanted to vote out Star because it really killed me to vote out Val. Especially after she was so helpful to me and Lisa. But Tharic messaged me and said that Val had asked him not to talk to me. I was like "Really?? Why would she say that?" After that, I was a bit guarded, but pretended like nothing was wrong.
But... I never said that!  O.o

Aw, you're just saying that.    ;D  *hugs*

I'd never had a role like this before, so it was all new to me... but I did have some good luck, first of all, and of course I had an excellent co-conspirator in Starlequin.  *high fives!*  But I have to admit, the whole turning people against each other thing worked out better than I'd hoped.  I honestly wasn't sure we'd make it this far.  Maybe I'm more Machiavellian than I ever realized.   ::)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

persephone325

Quote from: Valerian on October 11, 2013, 06:36:06 PM

How do I know that?? :P lol I'm just going by what Tharic told me.
I don't know.

Remiel

It sounds like Tharic was doing a bit of manipulating of his own.  ;D

Tharic

Trust me.. I was doing just a wee bit of manipulation there..

I don't have the time right now to post a full blow by blow, but I'm planning to go through all the PM's and do a timeline type thing from my POV. It will probably be Monday/Tuesday before I get a chance to do it though.

Curse you Val.. you and your shifty eyes in the grass! All convincing me you were so innocent! haha.

Seriously though, what gave you away to me was how you wouldn't come back to lisar and I after stuff happened the last few days. I had suspicions all through and I'd tell lisa that I wasn't sure we could trust you. But especially when she died (and not me - i FULLY expected to die) and you never sent me a PM or anything or reach out to me. At that point, I was convinced you were the vampire.

Oh and Pers.. Yea.. I may have stretched that a LIIIITTTTLE bit. Lets just say I needed to break the bond between you and Val and sway you over to my side.

Quote from: Remiel on October 11, 2013, 06:31:46 PM
I did find out (and told all the vamps) that Tharic was the Doctor, though.  :-)

Because I TOLD you..haha. I was a bit too trusting of you Remi. But Val did sell you down the river. I was talking to her and lisar about our conversations and was unsure if I should tell you my role or not when lisar connected you and I together. I sent you the PM saying I was the doctor, etc and like 5 minutes later Val sends me a PM and is like 'Uh, don't trust Remi, someone else claimed to be the bodyguard'  (paraphrasing). And I was like ~facepalm~ I just told him I'm the doctor.. That was probably my biggest stumble in the game, revealing myself too quickly to you.

Although revealing myself too quickly to Val probably didn't help - haha.

Oh and yes, Josi did confront me and revealed a ton.. She knew / realized I was putting pieces together I suppose. So we signed a deal in blood (and love - lol- )

Great game though. It literally consumed me some days. I do an unbelievable amount of negotiating and work on this. I'm just amazed I made it to the end.

I still want to know why Val killed lisa the last night and not me!!

Starlequin

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on October 11, 2013, 06:04:18 PM
I knew it!!! The moment you tried to turn attention to me I had a suspicion, Star. Then when Val tried to convince me in PM that going after you was impossible...

Haha, I'm afraid I miscalculated from the beginning. We didn't leave enough players to obscure our motives, so we were forced to start accusing... well, pretty much everyone left who DIDN'T have a Special Role. I figured painting you as a target would tip someone off, but it was the only option we had. Sorry, mate.  :D

Yeah, the Vampires would have cleaned house if not for the Siblings. Like I said, I miscalculated. We really should have let you guys thin the herd for us a little more, so to speak.  >:)

But you did prove to be a Vampire, so I think we were kinda justified in the whole "Get Remiel" ploy... >.>' *whistles innocently*

lol Remi.

Most of my assumptions about roles were right. Until it came down to the end. I was 100% positive that Trie and James were the siblings. But I was at least glad when Trie was voted out. (No offense!) After that, I still thought James was the innocent sibling. He messaged me and said he had a special role on the innocent side. Naturally, I assumed he was the sibling because I knew the other good guy special roles.

Lisa told me about Mr B, and with her and Val's help, I took him out during the night phase. Must not have been too long after he was turned... Lisa also told me that Remi told her that he was the doctor. Which immediately put me on guard when he publicly announced he was bodyguard. And not long after Lisa told me, Val asked me to change my vote. So I did.

I knew Josi was the Sire, and was immediately suspicious of her because of the way she kept changing her vote. My instinct was like "There's no way she's innocent. I can feel it in my bones." lol

And then when Val messaged me after I broke the tie, I felt absolutely terrible!! :'( Haha.

But goddamn! That was really some game!

*is wounded!* How could you have possibly suspected Innocent Lil Ol' Moi?! *sniffles* I thought we were buds... :P

Quote from: Valerian on October 11, 2013, 06:36:06 PM
Aw, you're just saying that.    ;D  *hugs*

I'd never had a role like this before, so it was all new to me... but I did have some good luck, first of all, and of course I had an excellent co-conspirator in Starlequin.  *high fives!*  But I have to admit, the whole turning people against each other thing worked out better than I'd hoped.  I honestly wasn't sure we'd make it this far.  Maybe I'm more Machiavellian than I ever realized.   ::)

*hi fives!* That was some terrific scheming, if I do say so myself. I love these games, haha.

persephone325

Quote from: Starlequin on October 11, 2013, 07:34:25 PM
*is wounded!* How could you have possibly suspected Innocent Lil Ol' Moi?! *sniffles* I thought we were buds... :P

lol Well maybe if someone had turned me... Haha. I actually (secretly) was hoping that would happen... ;)
I don't know.

Starlequin

I was trying to turn you! If you had only listened to my final, heartfelt pleadings, my dear sis would have TOTALLY taken you upstairs and made you, like, an honorary vampire... or something... XD

persephone325

Quote from: Starlequin on October 11, 2013, 07:50:34 PM
I was trying to turn you! If you had only listened to my final, heartfelt pleadings, my dear sis would have TOTALLY taken you upstairs and made you, like, an honorary vampire... or something... XD

lol Yeah... I'm sure. :P Haha. XD
I don't know.

Trieste

Quote from: Remiel on October 05, 2013, 01:21:27 PM
See, my survival strategy was to lay low, keep a low profile, and wait for people to come to me.  Clearly that didn't work.  I'm thinking that I might have to change it up and become much more proactive the next time around...

I don't think it's your playing style, per se, that makes people trust or mistrust you. No matter what role I have, people are like "Trie's a baddie". It just happens that way. :P

I did find this game interesting and frustrating - I just didn't have the time to devote to it. Sorry to my fellow vamps - I feel like you guys got a poor showing from me. But I'm not sorry I sold out Val. ::) *fingerpoints* Next time, Gadget.

Remiel

Quote from: Trieste on October 11, 2013, 08:14:25 PM
I don't think it's your playing style, per se, that makes people trust or mistrust you. No matter what role I have, people are like "Trie's a baddie". It just happens that way. :P

I did find this game interesting and frustrating - I just didn't have the time to devote to it. Sorry to my fellow vamps - I feel like you guys got a poor showing from me. But I'm not sorry I sold out Val. ::) *fingerpoints* Next time, Gadget.

I know!  I was talking to Saffron about it and she mentioned that it was only too easy for Valerian and Starlequin to turn people against us.  Seriously, what's up with that?

Don't feel bad; as stated, I was kind of an idiot this game and didn't realize what was going on until exactly two days too late.  At least you had the sense to take Val down with you *high five*

But yes, next time.