The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satnslillgrl

Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Saku

-61 ahaha the girls are winning!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Rider of Wind

Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Milanthe

Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Bliss

I'm resetting this back to -60, and seriously, girls, read the rules - if two people of your own gender have just posted, you can't post again until someone of the opposite gender has!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

consortium11

While I wholeheartedly agree that the female conduct has been despicable in this thread, and their inability to follow the simple rules is the only possible explanation for their continued dominance, for which they all deserve a sound spanking...

;)

I don't think they are actually in the wrong here...

From the rules:

QuoteYou must wait until two people have posted before you can post again. One of those most be the opposite gender...

As I understand that it means that it doesn't matter if 400 girls post in a row... as long as there's a male post + 1 other between their last post and their new one, it's all good, not that there can only be 2 girls posting in a row before a man has to ride in to save the thread (  ;) ). I think the fact that "you" is used in the rules as opposed to "your sex"... the rules see us as individuals working together, not a hydra with many head (or fingers in this case...)

Since the last male post (-58), no-one has double posted, so I think it's ok to have it a -64.

*Turns off lawyer mode*

*Wipes brow*

After all that...

*Wait, wait*

*Turns back on lawyer mode*

*Takes advantage like the conniving bloodsucking, souless, profit driven, heartless, money grubbing little toerag he is*

(Use whichever option you want for the reply)

Ryven

I didn't find the rules to be confusing at all, and if there are 400 different girls posting then each one can only post once until a male posts at which time each one can post once again.  It's to prevent the game from turning into some runaway train.  We'd be up to -600 by now if the rules weren't in place, and with that...

Rider of Wind

Satnslillgrl

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Milanthe

Duncan

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Milanthe

Satnslillgrl

ShrowdedPoet

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Rider of Wind

Milanthe

Rider of Wind