War of the Athos [Recruitment Thread - Now Accepting!]

Started by Dark Deception, June 10, 2011, 11:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDrew Spider

I watched some of the episodes and read up on a little so I could get a better understanding of where you were coming from. I have to say I like it a lot.
I hope you have more interested people though.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Dark Deception

Yeah, I'm looking for graphics to put up and make this RP more eye-catching, I also plan to go back over the front page to add some things. I just couldn't find anything that grabbed my attention (graphics that is). But if anyone has any offers, pic of the goddess, mirror sanctuary, or something holy-ish to go along with this idea. I may even change the name from Genesis. But eh, we'll see.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Starlequin

Well, I confess I know only a little more than the game intro gives us about the show and its plot, but what I have found looks pretty cool. As for whether I'm 'feeling' it or not...I'm honestly not sure, but I'm leaning towards 'yeah'. It does sound like a good story, there are some interesting characters (hopefully with room for some serious char development) and it feels like there could be some good opportunities for intrigue. The elemental control angle is pretty unique to me, and once I got over the whole 'OhGodsIDon'tKnowChemistryFromSpamI'mNeverGonnaMakeIt' panic I realized it had a lot of potential for some Really Cool ShitTM. I'll have to wait til the game is in swing to pass full judgement though, since we still haven't really seen enough of the villains to gauge their effectiveness, and a story is only as good as its antagonist, after all. But I'll definitely commit until it quits, no worries.

BTW, what does 'Genesis' have to do with the story? I realize I almost certainly know far less about this universe than others, but just from skimming the plot / setting / other info, I don't see the connection (unless it's related to some other story element that hasn't been revealed yet, which would be cool). Got no suggestions on a new name if you decide to change it, though. Sorry.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Dark Deception

Nothing. o_o That's why I was hoping to change the name. It's just a place-holder for an actual name. Also, I'm going to be putting up a second group game just in case, and don't worry I have ran more than one group game before (on two different sites). I won't stress out. I only stress out when I join those very light games where people post 10 posts or more per day. It's an old idea I had going in the past, and I want to see if it would catch some attraction since last time I posted it up no one joined it. Honestly, I don't think I ever posted it here. But I always keep failed RPs and reintroduce them in different places.

This RP needs a bit of refurbishing, but it'll be find. I'll be guiding both sides with NPCs, and I still haven't introduced Circuits and they play an important role as we'll learn later (if there is one).

But yeah, if you want to join both RPs, feel free.

JD: That graphic is awesome. o_o I'll use that for the heading and logo.

Maybe the name can be something with Goddess in it. And saving her or a war over her. Or something. If you have any ideas for a name to replace "Genesis," let me know.

"War of the Athos" ?

Starlequin

Decided to pretty up Jason's sheet a little more. Going to intro him to the Character Thread now.

JDrew Spider

Hmmm...I'll think I'll keep my charry as is. So much potential I see. As for the name...perhaps something in french lol

Spider Hole
Apologies

Starlequin

Ah, another Frenchie? Marvy. Nous pouvons échanger de la plaisanterie pendant que nous combattons et confondons l'enfer de tous les autres, haha!

JDrew Spider

I have no idea what you just said darling, but it looked real nice.

Call me. Lol!

Spider Hole
Apologies

Dark Deception

Whew, that was a lot to post up. Yeah, sorry guys, I didn't think posting up my other RP would take two hours and a half. Any who, I'm back to working on this one. I feel like this RP is such a rough draft. It really isn't, but it really needs some polishing. I'm going to be working on St. Gabriel's Academy, then Jericho University, and in the show, the 12 Adepts seemed to reside in some coastal habitat. It was like a fortress. It didn't have a name really, but I guess I can give it one.